Ep 2 Early Morning Fight *sigh*

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Jieun prepared some salads while waiting for Shinwoo and Howon to dress themselves up.

“Arghhhhhhhhh, appa!” Jieun who heard it was taken aback by her son’s cry.

“Shinwoo, what’s happen?” Jieun said in worry.

“Appa showed off his body again!!!!!! Yah, Mr Lee Howon, please don’t walk around with your towel around. It’s embarrassing to see my father’s y elephant legs!” Shinwoo shouted in anger.

“Don’t jealous, you silly kid! Do you know how precious you are right now to see a famous figure’s body? Stop complaining and wear your undergarment properly, Mr Lee Shinwoo! You’re not a little kid!” Howon said and “merong” to his son.

“Mr Lee Howon, how old is a kid?”

“around 3 - 6, I’m not really sure. Why?”

“Seem like appa need to go to school with me.”

“Why do you say so?”

“ because appa forget that his son is only 6 years old. I’m indeed a little little kid, Mr Lee Babo!”

“You!”

“Appa babo! Haha!” Shinwoo ran to the balcony and waved to his neighbour, Mrs Choi, who was enjoyed the morning breeze at her balcony.

“Ahjumma!” Shinwoo shouted in joy.

“Yes, my dear.” Mrs Choi greeted him with a sincere smile.

“I tell you a big secret! My daddy’s new registered name is Lee Babo and he gets his new register from minister Lee Shinwoo just a second ago!”

“Is it? Should we organize a party to celebrate it?”

“Shall we?”

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lee Shinwoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Howon shouted desperately.

“Ahjumma, I’m gonna run. My daddy gonna kill me right now. I have to find my shield in the kitchen!”

“Shield in the kitchen?” A question mark popped into Mrs Choi’s mind.

“That’s my mom! See you this evening!”

“okay.”

“Lee Shinwoo, stand there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Appa, Lee Babo is you, not me! I can’t steal your copyright. Who knows whether you will sue me or not for it. And more to say that legs were born to walk and run, not to stand still!”

“You little tricky kid!”

“Like father Like son !”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why did the god sends a devil to me as my son?”

“That’s your pleasure because the god sends his best perfect creation as your son!”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHH, Kim Jieun, control your son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jieun shook her head and speechless was the best word to describe her feeling right now.

After dressed up themselves, Shinwoo and Howon sat themselves on the chair while Howon took a sip of the freshly brewed coffee. Jieun took out some milk from the fridge and poured into Shinwoo’s glass before passed it to Shinwoo.

“Here’s yours.” Jieun said.”Thanks, mommy” Shinwoo replied his mom with eye smiles.

Shinwoo then took a sip of the delicious milk before he asked his daddy with his mouth traced with milk.

“Appa, why do I need to drink a lot of milk?”

“So that you will grow taller,” Howon said while cleaned Shinwoo’s lips with his handkerchief.

“Then, how long do I need to wait for it to grow taller?”

“Maybe a few months…. or more than that?”

“Do appa also short like me when you’re young?” Shinwoo asked with a sincere look.

“……”

“Appa, is it so hard to answer a kid’s question?”

“……”

“Appa…”

“ermmm…”

“Why are you stop growing taller right now?”

“……” Howon silent himself to suppress his anger.

“It must be due to the reason that appa didn’t like to drink milk when you were young,” Shinwoo said with full confidence as if he acknowledged of his own thought. Jieun burst into laughter when she heard her son’s opinion regarding her husband. Seeing that his wife was entertained by his son’s statement, Howon stared at Shinwoo with a jealous pout face.

“Appa…”

“Shut up your big mouth, Lee Shinwoo. It’s not good to eat while talking. Beware of being choked by your sausage, Mr Lee Shinwoo.”

“Merong!” Shinwoo sticked out his tongue to his daddy.

They continued to take their breakfast silently for a few minutes before Shinwoo broke the silence with a speechless question again.

“Appa, why do you have less white hair than great grandmother (Howon’s grandma)? Isn’t both of you were adults?” Shinwoo asked Howon with his fork tried to poke on the sausage. However, the fork dropped onto the floor before Howon can answer him.

“It’s because appa still younger than your great grandmother.” Howon replied in an annoying voice.

“Then, is appa younger than Shinwoo now?”

“No, why do you say so?”

“Seem like great grandmother forget to teach appa to zip your pants when you were young.” Shinwoo answered his daddy innocently after he picked up his fork under the table and saw it, which caused his daddy choked by the food.

“*cough* *cough*” Howon coughed hardly to spit out the food. Jieun helped him by patting on his back.

“Appa, next time remember not to eat while talking. It’s not good for health. Beware of being choked by your sausage too, Mr Lee Howon.”

“Shut up and eat your own sausage!”

“I’m eating right now. Don’t think I’m a little kid and try to teach me how to eat.”

“If you don’t want your sausages, give me.” Howon said and tried to take the sausages away from Shinwoo’s plate.

“Appa, you’re a thief.!” Howon looked at Shinwoo with a “DON’T CARE” expression on his face and answered his son, “The sausages you eat right now were paid by me.”

“It’s not paid by you, it’s Mr Money brought them back home.”

“Yah! Who’s the one who worked hard to earn the money?  ”

 “I don’t care… I want my sausage back.” Said Shinwoo and took the sausages from Howon’s plate. Howon who saw his son’s act tried to protest by taking it away from his son. Poor little sausage, busy being poked by the “monsters” who fight against each other in order to win and eat them.

“Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jieun screamed and her scream was echoed around the house immediately. Howon and Shinwoo stopped their fight and sat back down to their seats.

“Sorry, yeobo/mommy” said Howon and Shinwoo with their heads down.

“I know something like this will happen so I prepare more,” said Jieun with a new plate of sausages.

Howon and Shinwoo shouted in hooray and quickly took a few sausages to their plate. Howon looked at Shinwoo and Shinwoo looked back at Howon as well. Then, both of them took a sausage from their plate and placed it onto each other’s plate at the same time as apology. Seeing that there was privity among themselves, both of them smiled and recounciled.

Before leaving to the school for the enrollment interview, Howon bent down and helped Shinwoo to tidy up his uniform while Shinwoo helped his daddy to fix his tie. After done with their task, Howon pulled out his hand and wrapped his hand around Shinwoo’s.

“Let’s go! Yeobo palli!” Howon said before stepping out to his car with Shinwoo. Seeing the harmony and lovely moment of this pair of father and son, Jieun smiled sweetly and replied, “Ermm… wait for me!” 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoo~~~~~~~~ FInally update the new chapter.... sorry for late update.... still busy spending time with family in the town, shopping here and there.

I will be update everyday around this time or before 9pm and update as many as I can if i'm free.. Don't worry! Will end this FF before stepping into a new year 2013.

How do u think of this chapter? Like it? Hate it? Thanks for the 73 subscribers for this sequel in 2 days. I'm proud of all of you who support me! Don't forget to help me promote the previous FF and this current sequel as well. Love U !

 

P/S: request for more graphics for my FF... I love graphics art! xD

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.02

16:47