Ep 24 Babo Duo 1st Mission

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

The next day, Howon and Shinwoo woke up early in the morning. Both of them cleaned themselves and dressed into a simple T-shirt with overalls. They took a pail of water with them and began to clean up the house. Howon started to wipe the windows while Shinwoo wiped the decorations.

“Appa, Shinwoo has finished wiping. Do you need help?”

“Okay, come here.” Howon said and continued his unfinished task.

Shinwoo who came over there, began his wiping task but as he was still a kid, he was way too short to wipe the upper part of the glass window.

“Haiiiiiiiiii!” Shinwoo tried to jump up to wipe the upper part. However, no matter how much he tried, it was just an effortless work.

“Aiyo, if Shinwoo listened to mommy’s word and drink more milk, maybe Shinwoo can do it. Sorry, daddy.” Shinwoo said and pouted his lips upsetly.

 

Looking his son being so upset, Howon picked up his son and placed him on his shoulders.

“Now, you’re tall enough to wipe it. Don’t do the sad expression again! If not, daddy will fine you!” Howon said and pretended he didn’t care that much.

Knowing his daddy’s stupid selfish pride, Shinwoo just hugged his daddy’s head and said “Daddy, I love you!”

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Don’t cover my eyes! I can’t see anything!” Howon said and tried to get rid of Shinwoos hands.

“Daddy, I don’t want. Shinwoo wants to hug daddy’s big head!”

“My head is not big! Everyone say daddy’s head is as small as a watermelon!”

“Well, that’s just a pleasing word. Besides, watermelon is big!”

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo, is making fun of your daddy so interesting?”

“Not really!”

“Then why are you keeping on teasing me?”

“Shinwoo wants to be close to daddy.”

“Why? Don’t you hate daddy of taking away your mommy’s attention?”

“Shinwoo did it just to get daddy’s attention.”

“Why?”

“Because daddy seldom stayed at house. Shinwoo scared that daddy will forget Shinwoo if Shinwoo didn’t do something to make daddy remember him.”

 

Hearing the true words from his son, Howon found out that busyness has taken away his free time with his family and his care towards them.

“Shinwoo ah, I’m sorry. Start from today, daddy will spend more time with Shinwoo.”

“Oh, this is our 9th men’s promise!” He said and held out his pinky finger towards his daddy.

Howon smiled to his son with his finger hooked around his, making a pinky promise.

“If daddy breaks this promise again, Shinwoo will put a spell on daddy and turned daddy into a Pororo!”

“Isn’t Pororo cute?” Howon replied and acted like a cute Pororo.

“Daddy!” Shinwoo cried.

“Okay.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Then what should daddy do to make our baby Shinwoo believe his daddy?”

“Swear!”

“Yah, do you know swear is a very evil thing?”

“Then do or not?”

“Okay… I, Lee Howon, promised to spend more time with his son, Lee Shinwoo. If I break this promise, I will turn into a Pororo and kiss Shinwoo!”

“Ehhh… I don’t want your kiss! You better not break the promise!”

“Shinwoo, don’t pretend you don’t like it!”Howon answered and continued tease his son.

“Only a babo will want your kiss!”

“Oh, you’re finally admitted that you want my kiss.”

“When did I?”

“Well, from the part only a babo will want your kiss.”

“So?”

“Isn’t our Shinwoo also a babo?”

Howon said and caught him in his arms.

“Ahahaha.. Daddy, I’m sorry. Don’t tickle Shinwoo. Hihihihi..haha” Shinwoo laughed as Howon continued to blow air into his ears.

“Okay, President Lee Howon forgives you. No more next time!”

“Then, we can have next next time, right?”

“Yah! Shut up your mouth and wipe your windows!”

 

“Daddy, why are we living in such a big house? It’s tiring to clean it up!”

“Ermm. Daddy didn’t know it would be this hard. No wonder your mommy is so weak, look like daddy needs to find a maid for her.”

“If you need Shinwoo’s help, just tell Shinwoo.”

“Ermm. Good Boy!” Howon said and caressed his head.

“Then, daddy, what should we do next?”

“Well, follow me!” Howon said and brought Shinwoo together to the store room.

He took a pail and filled it with some clean water before he brought it to the living room. He handed Shinwoo a mini towel and said, “Okay, let’s clean the floor. Who cleaned it faster will have a mystery gift!”

“Get set 1, 2, 3!”

Both of them kneeled on the floor and started to wipe it quickly. They wiped over and over and over again when a thought appeared in Howon’s mind. He went closer to Shinwoo and bumped into him.

“Daddy!” Shinwoo yelled while Howon laughed at him.

Not wanted to lose, Shinwoo ran and hit his daddy on his .

“You’re naughty boy! Look like daddy needs to give you some punishment!” Howon said and began to chase Shinwoo. As the floor was wet with water, both of them “skated” on the floor and soon the living room became a skate rink for them.

 

About 10 minutes later, Howon and Shinwoo finally finished their tasks. They went into the laundry room and found a pile of clothes that haven’t been washed!

“Ooh! Smelly!” Shinwoo said and pinched his nose as he was unable to withstand the smell.

“Don’t complain so much! Who wore this smelly underpants?” Howon hold Shinwoo’s pant in front of him, making Shinwoo shy out of embarrassment.

 

“Okay, take this!” Howon said and handed Shinwoo a mask.

“What is this for?”

“To prevent you die from the poisonous fragrance!” Howon answered while covered his face with a thick mask.

“Are you ready?” Howon asked Shinwoo before he opened the door and entered the laundry room again.

“Okay, I’m ready! 1, 2, 3! Run!”

Shinwoo shouted and entered the room with his daddy. They quickly put the “scented” clothes into the washing machine and pressed on the ON button.

Seeing the washing machine started to run, Howon and Shinwoo sighed in relief as they were alive again!

“Good job, Shinwoo!” Howon took off his thick mask as he was almost out of breath because of it.

“You too, daddy!” Shinwoo breathed heavily. This is the first time that he was so thankful to the presence of FRESH AIR!

 

After the clothes were washed cleanly, Howon and Shinwoo put it into a basket and carried it out of the house.

“Okay, let hang it up.”

Howon and Shinwoo took a piece of clothes from the basket and waved it to straighten the clothes. Both of them did it quite well and successfully hung up most of the clothes nicely. However, clumsy Howon messed it up again!

“Parkkkkk!” A clear, breaking sound was heard and Shinwoo stared at his daddy.

OMG! Mr Babo had torn the clothes!

Howon hid it and tried to destroy the evidence, but everything was seen by the eagle eyes of Lee Shinwoo.

 

 “Daddy, what are you doing?” Shinwoo asked.

Howon quickly hid the clothes into his shirt and pretended to do exercises.

“Just like what you see, I’m stretching!”

“Then, daddy, are you pregnant?”

“Are you crazy? How can a guy pregnant?”

“Then, why did daddy’s tummy grows that much in just a few minutes?”

Heard what his son said, Howon looked at him nervously and began to shake in worry.

“Daddy, you’re having constipation, right?”

“Ahahaha… yeah, you’re so clever, my son!” Howon smiled weakly as this may be his “acceptable” reason to “fool” his son.

“Then, daddy should exercise more! Jump is the best way, daddy!” Shinwoo said and pulled his daddy to jump together.

As Howon jumped, the clothes that was hidden in his shirt, was then dropped onto the ground with the help of gravity.

 

“Daddy….”

Knowing his secret revealed, Howon apologized to his son.

“Daddy, no more lying next time! Didn’t daddy always tell Shinwoo not to lie? How can daddy do it in front of Shinwoo?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Well, now it’s late morning. If daddy cooks some delicious breakfast for me, maybe I will forgive you.”

“Ah, that’s easy. Don’t worry! Just follow daddy to the kitchen!” Howon replied confidently and headed to the kitchen together with his son.

 

Oh, poor Jieun still sleeping in the bed soundly and didn’t know that they were going to be a war in the kitchen soon!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hihi............ eating glutinous rice balls with my family....

peanut flavour, chocolate flavour, red bean flavour, yam flavour and etc...

waaa... so happy.... xD

 

have a nice day!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.21

14:16