Ep 30 Christmas Surprise!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Jieun was sitting alone in the living room. She was totally bored as the TV programme doesn’t attract her attention. Besides that, Howon and Shinwoo sneaked out early in the morning and left her alone in this big house!

She was totally angry with it and dialled Minhyuk’ phone number to complain to him. However, that silly brother-in-law also switched off his phone. She took the cushion next to her and smashed it onto the floor.

“Stupid Lee Howon!” She said and threw a cushion.

“Stupid Lee Shinwoo!” and another cushion was seen flying in the air.

“Stupid Kang Minhyuk!” She said and cried.

 

She didn’t like to be alone at home as the loneliness made her feel weird and upset. She felt insecure even though she knew they loved her and would never leave her. Yet, she still felt that way…

Yes, insecure. With the insecurities ran deep in her… Who would’ve thought that this word exists in her heart… But she knew how unsecure of herself. Plus, a pregnant lady always lost her mind easily due to the hormonal changes.

BUT! How would the Babo know about this?

They were just 2 clumsy innocent father-and-son that caused a lot of troubles.

If they understood this, maybe it will be the end of the world!

 

While Jieun was still sobbing hardly, a group of people dressed in Christmas costumes with a big Stitch Plushie head wrapped around their heads, appeared in front of her with a present placed in their hands.

Jieun was surprised to see them. She couldn’t recognize them as her vision was blurred by the tears in her eyes.

“Who are you?” Jieun said while gripping the cushion tightly as the last weapon to hit on the unknown strangers.

Seeing Jieun’s tears flowing down her cheeks, Grandma shouted in surprise and quickly went to her side.

“Aigo, our Jieun ah! Who bullied you? Tell me!” Grandma said with her hands crossed around her waist. Jieun looked at this strange lady and pointed to her.

Grandma stared at the way she pointed and saw a person in Christmas costume. Looking upwards, she saw a gift that she prepared to Jieun. Yes, it’s the present she prepared.

Wait a MINUTE! It’s MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

 

“Who are you?” Jieun said and continued to cry.

Misook felt sorry as she thought she had frightened her. She quickly took off her plushie head and comforted her.

“Jieun ah, it’s me, Misook ahjumma!” She smiled.

“Ahjumma!” Jieun opened in surprise.

“And also me! The bully.” Grandma said and pouted .

“And also the babo trio!” Three of them took off their plushie head and apologized.

 

“But, why you all appeared in this way?” Jieun said and pointed to their costumes.

“Well, Christmas surprise!” They said and handed her the presents. Jieun smiled when she remembered it was Christmas.

“Oh! Lee Howon! Why don’t you tell me earlier? I forget to buy the presents!” Jieun “cried” cutely.

“No, you already gave us the biggest present!” Grandma said and showed how giant it was by extending her arms.

You looked at her blankly before Misook touched your tummy.

“Here, the most touching present!”

“So, sister-in-law! We had prepared a Christmas coupon for you and it’s only valid today! Use it or not?” Minhyuk said and gave the coupon to her.

“Don’t want!” She .

“Why? No, we already prepared the performance for a couple weeks ago!” Minhyuk shouted frustratedly.

“Performance?” Jieun asked, leaving Minhyuk in a stone status.

 

OMG! I had leaked out the secret!

Shinwoo hit his forehead in despair as he was totally speechless at his uncle’s baboness while Howon hit his head on the table continuously like he was replayed again and again to do it.

Grandma stared at Minhyuk “fiercely” while Minhyuk “fainted” on the floor as he knew he will be meeting his friend, Mr God soon!

“Okay. Jieun already knew about it, so why don’t we just start it?” Misook told them her suggestion. Jieun then nodded her head and passed them the coupon. The others glanced and smiled happily as the plan was still able to carry on.

“Okay, We’re Christmas’s Babo Family! Now let us listen to the most angelic voice in the world!” They said and sang the Christmas carols merrily.

 

After completed their singing, they took off their red Christmas coat and revealed them in Hawaiian hula dresses. The babo trio were just wearing the dress with their upper part . They jumped and shivered severely due to the cold winter season.

“Yah! Are you having a severe illness? Why are your body shaking worse than a Parkinson’s patient?” Grandma said and laughed at the three of them. (* well, No sarcasm or make fun of the Parkinson’s patient. Please don’t misunderstand~)

“Grandma, it’s cold! Let start it now!” Howon shouted.

They started to dance to Hula dance with the “ladies” moved their hips “violently” and hilariously. Well, they are shaking their like there will be no tomorrow!

2 real ladies were seen wearing y bikini with the hula dress and moved their body gracefully and ily that were totally eye candy for the men.

 

THEN! Another song was played instead of a Hawaiian song. The babo trio continued to dance along to the music while a lady shouted at them angrily and said, “Yah! Wrong music!”

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd8lP4YnQNE (listen to this song from 0:33 to 0:57 to imagine the crazy dance part by your own!)

 

“Isn’t it? Nevermind, this song suits better!” Howon said and shook his head crazily with Shinwoo, his long lost twin SON!

 

 

Then, he stopped for a while.

“Ahjumma, wanna join?” He stared at Misook with 2 aegyo kings besides him.

“Ahjumma~” Shinwoo and Minhyuk gave her a cute wink.

Misook’s heart soften when she saw these cuties and nodded her head with a smile.

 

“Okay, music starts!” said Misook and began her kkap dance!

She left Jieun in shock and danced wildly with the babo trio, almost made Lee Jeon Miyoung dead in shock! Aigo~ My Pure Misook Ah!

Seem like this disease was not only passed from generation to generation, but also passed to the people around you!  Contagious! I need to beware from now on. Grandma said in her heart. She didn’t know that this disease actually started from her!

Jieun ah! If you wanted to protect yourself, you should run away now! Bring Minhee together with you! Or else, when she officially became Mrs Kang, the final result will be GAME OVER! The diseases had already spread all over the world!

 

Jieun laughed happily as she was entertained by them. She ran over and hugged Misook as she was touched by her “sacrifice”.

“Ahjumma!” She cried cutely and hugged her tightly. She always felt this peaceful feeling when she was with her. Like her mom was alive again.

“Oh, our Jieun ah!” She said and patted her back gently.

Seeing how close they are, jealousy was immediately ignited in Grandma’s heart.

“Jieun ah! How can you hug her only?” Grandma said sadly.

“Of course, I love grandma too! I left grandma as the last one so that I can hug you longer!” Jieun said and hugged her.

Of course Jieun’s word sweeten and melted her heart. Soon, her jealousy was replaced by happiness.

 

“Grandma, You’re on purpose!” Howon shouted.

“Yah! Lee Howon! You already hugged her day and night every day yet you still want to argue with me!” Grandma said and wrapped her leg onto Jieun’s  body to prevent Jieun being stolen by her ert grandson!

“Grandma, I don’t care! Jieun is my wife! I married to her! And the marriage certificate wrote our name! LEE HOWON and KIM JIEUN! Listen carefully! LEE HOWON and KIMJIEUN! Not LEE JEON MIYOUNG and KIMJIEUN!” Howon cried.

“Lee Howon! Complain again and you will find your wife on the plane with me tomorrow’s morning! Then, even you cry for centuries also don’t work at all!”

“Grandma! You! You! I hate you!” Howon cried and threw himself onto the sofa. Misook shook her head and handed him a present.

“What is this?” Howon asked. He opened it and found a Stitch Pajamas in it.

“Well, if you wear this every night, I’m sure she will hug you automatically.”

“Thank you ahjumma!” Howon smiled and hugged her joyfully.

 

“Yah! Lee Howon! There’s nothing to be happy with as she hugged Stitch, not you!” Grandma said and continued to .

“Grandma!” Howon shouted adorably.

Jieun then smiled at her hubby and said, “Lee Howon, can you stop on jealous at a visual cartoon?”

“Who’s fault for turning me into a fool?” Howon hid his face as he was embarrassed to himself.

“Howon.” She said and cupped his face. “You no need to do so because you’re Kim Jieun’s registered husband while the rival you hated is just nothing…”

“Well it’s not Nothing! His rival is your secret lover… Affair!” Grandma said and emphasized on the last word.

“Yah! Grandma!” Howon shouted and made grandma laughed in satisfaction.

 

In order to calm down her hubby, Jieun moved to his side and kissed him.

“Stitch will never get a real kiss from Kim Jieun but Mr Babo can have it for his entire life. So, don’t jealous of it again!” Jieun said and shook her head.

“Well, I can do it if you fulfil a requirement.” Howon said.

“What requirement?”

“Well….” Howon stopped his word and pulled Jieun to him.

 

“Omma yah!” Minhyuk quickly took his head and covered on Shinwoo’s eyes. But as Minhyuk’s hand was shaking due to the “surprise event” that wasn’t included on the plan, so there were some empty spaces in between his fingers. To protect his own innocent eyes, Shinwoo covered up the empty spaces with his tiny hands.

Beside them, standing an old lady who covered her hands around Minhyuk’s eyes.

“You’re an underage minded kid! So, don’t try to watch it and imitate it to your girlfriend!” Grandma said while her eyes secretly peeked on the couple’s kiss scene.

However, her vision was obstructed by a pair of hands as well. She looked up and saw Misook stared at her and shook her head.

“Well, an overmature minded kid shouldn’t watch this as well!” Misook said. She pushed the others into the entertainment room while leaving the couple to spend their lovey dovey time with their unfinished conversation that ended a few months ago.

A conversation on the topic “If I drop into the water together with the Stitch, who would you rescue?” by Lee Howon, the jealousy man.

 

Even though Jieun already answered this question more than 100 times with the same best answer she thought, the Mr Babo was never satisfied with it.

“I will jump into the water and died with both of you.” Jieun replied her answer again, for the Nth time.

“Yah! Kim Jieun! How can you jump into the water? You will kill our baby! No, look like I need to be more careful from now on when you took your bath alone!” Howon said and killed Jieun by his word.

Lee Howon… your illness was severe to the last stage that even the god couldn’t rescue you anymore!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One hour again and the Christmas ended!

Sorry, dear! I forgot about the update!

Having a mini gathering at my house with my family and family-in-law!

That's why I forget about it!

Well, it's still not late to say 

Merry Christmas! 

 

Quote of today: 

 

Sometimes, you just ignored their harsh words or jokes not because you're already tired of them,

but because you are trying to hold back your anger... 

WHY? It is because you still want them to appear in your world and become part of your life...

 

You may not be the best among the people i know, but you are the one that I precious the most.

 

-  Chloe Kim  -

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.25

23:00