Ep 26 That’s not my sister-in-law…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Today, Secretary Minhyuk was given a day off by his boss after being scolded by his wife for “torturing” his brother to take over his work.

Howon was forced to go back to his company and finished his work by his own. He stared at the computer screen but his mind was already flied to somewhere else.

“Kang Minhyuk! I cursed you to lose your money today and fall hardly on the street until your tooth dropped and planted into the soils which will grow a wisdom tooth tree in 2028!” Howon signed the documents angrily with his mouth contaminated by all sorts of cursing words that only aliens would understand.

“If the tooth wouldn’t grow into a tree, then it should turn into an alien and haunted him until he requested and pleaded on his best friend to bring him along to the heaven! Then, I will definitely release my anger completely!” Howon spoke out his 4D thoughts which will make his employees speechless to see a New Abnormal side of their BOSS.

“Hachoo… someone is thinking of me…. Will it be hyung? Well, he wouldn’t do this unless he was angry with me and cursing me.” Minhyuk his ice cream like nothing happened.

Actually, just now he was losing his money without himself know and almost knocked on a tree and broke his tooth. Luckily, a dog pulled him away by biting his pants. The dog’s owner didn’t know the truth and thought that his dog bit Minhyuk so he bought him an ice cream as apology. Minhyuk smiled happily when he saw the delicious dessert and immediately forgot the unlucky day of his life.

On the other hand, Howon, who was in a meeting, sneezed loudly while his employees looked at him. It must be Minhyuk that cheesy boy cursing at me! See how I tortured you when you back to the company tomorrow. I sure will eat a lot of food in front of you while you signed the document until late night!

Feeling embarrassed, Howon held his fists under the table while he kept on a cool face, pretended like nothing happened.

 

As Minhyuk was always stayed together with Lee family, he was totally clueless of what to do by himself. His ister-in-law was pregnant so he was unable to spend his boring day, shopping with her like usual. Thought of this, Minhyuk sighed upsetly.

Understood how Minhyuk feels, Jieun then suggested him an idea.

“Then, why don’t you pay a visit to your darling’s school?”

“Darling? What darling?” Minhyuk said shyly and pretended he didn’t understand at all.

“Hyukie! Don’t think I’m sick and didn’t notice it! I saw your hand interlaced with Minhee’s hand that day! Just I was too weak to ask you. Hyukie~” Jieun said and kept on blinking her eyes. She went closer and closer to Minhyuk, made him fall from the sofa. He gulped and stared at his sister-in-law in surprise.

“Minhyuk ah.. I…” Jieun said in a “y seducing” voice and winked to her brother-in-law. Minhyuk gulped again and cried when he saw her brought her face close to him.

“Sister-in-law, I truly understand that I’m more handsome and charming than Howon hyung and it was a great honor that a beautiful lady falls for me. But this is totally against the law! You’re hyung’s wife and I’m your husband’s brother! If you kept on doing this to me, we will be sued!”

“But, Hyukie, this thing only the both of us know. If you don’t say and so do I, who would know it…” Jieun said and played with Minhyuk’s hair. This act caused Minhyuk to shake tremblingly and cried as he felt he was betraying his hyung.

“Noona, don’t! Please don’t!” Minhyuk shouted.

Trying her best not to fail her plan, Jieun held her laughter and pulled Minhyuk’s tie “ily”.

“Ah! Sister-in-law! Andwae(Cannot)! You can’t do this! My ity is keeping for my future wife! Even though she is not as pretty as sister-in-law, she is cute and nice person. My heart already taken by her so I can never betrayed My Minhee!” Minhyuk cried loudly.

Hearing his true confession, Jieun burst into laughters while Minhyuk looked at her confusingly.

She went closer to Minhyuk and flicked hardly on his forehead, saying, “Yah! Kang Minhyuk! Why are you so look alike with your arrogant boss, caring that stupid pride! Do you know if Minhee heard this, how sad she would be!”

“But I’m having no confidence to myself. Hee-nim is too perfect…” Minhyuk said.

“but Minhyuk, a girl never falls for a guy that doesn’t attract her. I’m sure you did have some charms.”

“But she never talked about that to me…”

“So why don’t you asked her directly?” Jieun said to him and gave him a confidence look. Minhyuk got her message and thanked her before he went his way to the school.

 

On the way to school, Minhyuk received a message from Jieun.

“Kang Minhyuk, you must confess to her today! If not, I’m going to tell your hyung that you are trying to seduce me! Remember! I keep my words! From: your lovely sister-in-law. ^^”

Minhyuk looked at his phone and screamed frustratedly.

OMG! Noona’s mind has been polluted by hyung and Shinwoo! She even learnt to blackmail me! OMG!  God, where are you now? Come out now and Minhyuk wanted to ask you personally! Please don’t send over your little baby angels to talk to me! I want to ask you what have you do to my noona until she became so evil like the babo duo?!!!!!!!!!! Please call rescue 911 and save her from the demons!