Chapter 14 Shinwoo the matchmaker!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It’s June now and Lee family was still as busy as usual. However, they still didn’t forget that their cute and adorable Minhyuk was going to have his birthday soon. In order to make him an unforgettable birthday, Shinwoo has planned a birthday party for his beloved uncle!

“Appa, we should……” said Shinwoo with a big piece of paper that included everything he had planned for his long leg uncle.

“No…why don’t we do like this?”

“Aiyo~ Shinwoo wants to do it like this~ Appa!”  Shinwoo begged his daddy. He kept on shaking his daddy until his daddy almost having a cerebral concussion!

“But.. Minhyuk will definitely hated it..” Howon said as he understood very well that his brother will definitely not going to attend this “cosplay like” party!

“Don’t worry. Shinwoo has his own way to make him attend it!”

“Oh??” Howon doubted by his son’s word.

Shinwoo looked at him and just smiled brightly to his daddy. He took his phone and dialed a phonecall to a mystery person.

 

“Hello, this is Choi Minhee.”

“Teacher!”

“Shinwoo?”

“Ermm… *sob*”

“Why do you cry? Anything happened?”

“Teacher….” Shinwoo continued to act crying hardly. Howon just kept himself silent and continued to observe on his son as he was curious why he did so.

“Nevermind, just speak it out. I will hear it patiently.” Minhee said softly.

“Teacher… my uncle…he….”

“Minhyuk sshi? What happened to him?”

“He…he…”

“Speak slowly…it’s okay..” Minhee told Shinwoo even though she was worried about him.

“He…he.. he is going to have his birthday soon! Waa~”

“Huh?!” Minhee shouted in surprise. Is this the reason you cry?!

“Shinwoo ah..sorry to say that..but I can understand why you cry for it? Is it a happy new?”

“but.. he has no friend. He just has me as his only and only and only rare friend! What should I do to make him not felling lonely…” Shinwoo continued to “cry” very very loudly to make it seemed so real.

“Then, you can organize a party for him..” Minhee suggested her idea to Shinwoo.

“But….”

“But what?”

“If we organize the party, it will just me, mommy and daddy…”

“Then, you can invite his parents as well?”

Minhee’s answer caused Shinwoo to stop asking anymore and just kept himself silent.

“Shinwoo.. is there something wrong?”

“Uncle Minhyuk has no family…”

Shinwoo’s word caused a mental breakdown to Minhee. Her mind was blanked when he heard it. What is the meaning by “He has no family”?

Understood that his teacher must be confused by his word, Shinwoo continued on his unfinished words.

“Uncle Minhyuk is an orphan that my great grandmother adopted from the orphanage when she attended a charity ceremony there. His mother abandoned him as she was a single parent and unable to bring up him….” Shinwoo said and started to cry for real.

Minhee started to sob too after hearing the story of Minhyuk. She never knew that the cute, adorable and hilarious Minhyuk had such a heart aching past.

“Teacher…so can you attend his birthday party?”

“I…..”

“Can’t you be his friend for once?”

Shinwoo waited for her reply for a while. He then bowed down his head as no response was heard from her.

“Okay…”

“Oh? Teacher.. you …you agree with it?”

“Ermm…” Her reply caused Shinwoo to jump in joy.

“Thank you! I love you teacher! See you tomorrow! *Muak!*” Shinwoo ended the call with a deep kiss.

 

He then called his dear uncle while Minhyuk was practiced his yoga.

“Hello.”

“Uncle! What are you doing now?”

“Practice my yoga! Why?”

“Oh. Just want to ask you if you’re free by tomorrow night?”

“No, why?”

“Then please come to my house!”

“Oh~ I’m busy practice yoga these few days.. I don’t think I can go!” said Minhyuk and refused his request.

 

Yah! Lee Shinwoo! How can you destroy my happiness! Your uncle now is working hard on your teacher’s favourite yoga just to be able to attend the same class with her! So, I’m sorry I can’t go!

“Shinwoo ah, I’m sorry.. Uncle is busy right now!”

“Okay. Then it’s okay…” Shinwoo spoke weakly.

“Sorry…”

“It’s okay… but someone will be upset…”

“Upset? Who?”

“Teacher Minhee is coming to my house tomorrow.”

“What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minhyuk shocked and fell as he lost his balance after hearing what Shinwoo said.

“Is that real?!”

“Yes. But seem like uncle is not able…”

“No NO NOO! I’m extremely free tomorrow! I will go there!”

“But didn’t you say…”

“Haha~ *smile weakly* I just got to know that the class for tomorrow is cancelled! I can go now!”

Shinwoo laughed hardly inside his heart when he imagined his uncle’s funny face right now.

“Okay, then see you by then!” Shinwoo said and hung up the call before he laughed out loudly in front of his daddy.

 

“Appa, see! I say he will attend it!” Shinwoo said.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo is really incredible!” He praised himself proudly before he started to whistle.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qA-7i2Rq58 (listen to this song and look into the lyric edited to Shinwoo's version below! xDDDDDD)

 

“When I look at their eyes, I’m a Matchmaker. When I stand next to them, I’m a Matchmaker. Little by little and even more, more, more. As time goes by, even more, more, more. Now I can’t control my own hormone! So they won’t forget me, I stand in front of them again! I kept playing with their hearts so that they won’t leave each other. Crashed their lips together, I disappear far away from them. I’m a Match-mac-mac-maker. Match Match Matchmaker!”

Shocked to see a new side of his son, Howon fainted himself on the sofa while Shinwoo smirked to his daddy and said, “Can you feel my heartbeat?” and continued to indulge in his own world, dancing to 2pm’s heartbeat…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Be Mine! xD Haha.. How's today chapter?

Well, got this idea when looking at my male neighbour dancing to gangnam style followed by this "y toublemaker" dance.

Like it , hate it or love it more than you love me?

Anyways, it seems like everyone knows about JIeun's situation! T-T

Wha~~~~~~~~~~~ how can you all so brilliant?

No more surprise! Ermm! *angry*

Okay, gonna leave now...see you all! Muak!

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.13

21:17