Ep 16 Shocking birthday S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E !

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Jieun and Shinwoo were busy preparing food with Minhee in the kitchen when Howon reached home with a gift and some cosplay costumes.

“Appa!” Shinwoo shouted in joy when he saw his darling! He opened his arm widely and ran to his daddy. At the same time, Howon stopped him by placing his hand on Shinwoo’s forehead to prevent him going near to him.

“Stop acting like this. Disgusting!” Howon bent down and said to his son.

“So, my pororo…”

“It will arrive tomorrow’s afternoon.”

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shinwoo jumped onto his daddy’s back and hung his arm around his neck. He screamed happily and kept on shaking his daddy “violently”.

“I love you!” said Shinwoo and started to kiss his daddy on every part of his face.

“Yah! You’re ert! Go away!” Howon tried to stop his son but his son continued to kiss him until Howon fainted on the sofa.

 

“Mommy! Daddy fainted!” Shinwoo shook his daddy to wake him up. Unfortunately, no response was given.

Jieun smiled to her son and slowly walked toward her husband. She then planted a kiss on her husband which caused him to wake up immediately.

“Mommy, you’re incredible!”

“Your daddy just acted fainted so that you will stop kissing him!”

“Oh, daddy! You’re tricky!”

“Just learnt it from you!”

“Is it? Thank you for the praise!”

“I’m not praising you!”

“You are!”

“No!”

“You are!”

“Repeat again.”

“You are!”

“Good, bobby!”

“Bobby?”

“Bobby is Mrs Choi’s new pet dog!”

“ARGH! I’m not a dog!”

“But you followed my instructions very well like Bobby!”

“ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Shinwoo, don’t tease your daddy.”

“Mommy..” Shinwoo looked at his mommy innocently but Jieun looked back at him and gave him a “NO NO NO” hand gesture.

Howon smiled happily as his wife came to the rescue and helped him to take the revenge.

 

“Okay. Now everyone go and change the costumes!”

 

Shinwoo changed himself into a cupid, Jieun as a queen, Howon as a king and Minhee as a cinderella.

“Then, how about Minhyuk?”

“I already sent it to uncle this morning!”

“You skipped your class?!”

“Nowadays, there is something called express delivery!”

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Stop making fun of your daddy!”

“Daddy, I can’t do it because I will miss daddy very much if I stopped doing this.”

Shinwoo said and started to sing Infinite’s Only Tears.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTOQOiGsmM

 

“I love you. I’m sorry. But I can’t do this anymore
I don’t even have the right to get close to you
Don’t love me
I don’t have the ease of being able to give you my heart
I live every day beyond my strength
Each day is too much so I cry

Oh, I don’t have anything I can give you
missing you
I can’t even tell you heartwarming words
But i’m missing you
I can’t even boldly wish for you to be mine
But i’m missing you
So I push you away like this
Because i’m a guy who has nothing but his own heart”

Howon looked at his son with a touching expression and hugged his son tightly. He hugged so tightly until Shinwoo was almost out of breath.

Aigo! I’m a cupid but I mistakenly shoot the arrow on LEE HOWON! OMG! Lee Shinwoo, are you babo?!

 

After make sure everything is alright, everyone hid themselves in the kitchen and light was then switched off.

At the same time, Minhyuk arrived in a handsome prince suit.

Today, he took off his glasses and tied a bit of his upper hair, making him looked different from his “foolish” and “hilarious” look.

He opened the door and walked into the house. But the house was very dark and it seemed that nobody was being inside.

“Hyung! Sister-in-law! Shinwoo ah!” Minhyuk called them but only his voice was echoed inside the house.

Ooh? No one is here? Then, where did they go? Didn’t they say to come for a party at here? Where’s my Minhee sshi?

 

When Minhyuk was still thinking of Minhee in his mind, a gleam of light shines in the darkness, attracting the attention of himself. Then, he was serenaded with a birthday song specially prepared by Shinwoo. Everyone stood behind Minhee while she walked toward him with a handmade cake in her hands.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-SLwkME9ps

(listen to this birthday song when you see the lyrics translated by me below)

 

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you…

For the one I love, happy birthday to you…

Take a big breath in and breathe out…

And the parking lots in the lucky apartment is full to its capacity…

Do you know that, you’re the main lead in my prayer…

In your small tiny hands, my everything fits exactly…

In a cold winter night, you made me a snowman…

Even when the summer comes, it will never melt…

You are my only one and never ending song…

Be happy, always be happy…

You must always be happy…

Thank you… I love you….

Happy birthday to YOU……”

 

Minhyuk was totally surprised by them and his eyes began to fill with tears. He started to sob hardly as he recalled his last birthday with his mother when he was 3 years old.

“Mom….” Minhyuk cried hardly as he embraced himself. Without realize why, Minhee felt hurted to see Minhyuk being like this. She stepped forward and embraced him into her arms.

Recalled back the same memories like Minhyuk, tears flowed down onto Jieun’s cheeks and Howon caressed her and wiped away her tears to remind her that she will never be alone anymore as she have him and also Shinwoo.

Understood what Howon did is to get rid of her sadness, Jieun smiled as she was thankful to have such an understanding husband and a thoughtful son.

 

“Minhyuk, make your wishes.” Minhee said while she stood in front of him with the cake. Minhyuk then closed his eyes and made his wishes.

“First, I wish Hyung, sister-in-law and Shinwoo always live happily and healthily until they are 100 years old. Then, I wish my BOSS will increase my salary! Do you hear me, B-O-S-S?”

Howon tried to ignore it and paid his attention to the surrounding even though he can actually figured out how many furnitures and decorations were in his own house!

Knowing what was inside his daddy’s mind, Shinwoo “climbed” onto his daddy’s shoulder and shouted at his ear.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo, are you crazy?”

“No, I’m not. I’m just testing at your hearing ability. Look like appa’s ear is functioning well.”

“You’re not a doctor!”

“You’re not a fortune teller too! So, stop predict about my future life! Who knows I will be a doctor in the future!”

“You?! Oh~” said Howon and did a “disgusting and annoying” expression.

“Wait and see! If I’m a doctor in the future, I will sure get a needle and poke at your arm!”

“Are you trying to killing me?!”

“Well, I just help the vampires to get some fresh tasty bloods.”

“ARGH~!!!!!!!!!”

“So, do it or not?”

“Do what!”

“Uncle Minhyuk’s salary!”

While Howon was still thinking about this, he saw Minhyuk looking at him with an adorable cute expression and aegyo to him in an extremely cheesy way.

“Hyung!”

“…”

“Hyung/Appa!” said Minhyuk and Shinwoo with their hands slightly pulled on Howon’s sleeve. They continued to give him cute eyes winks until Howon’s heart soften and nodded his head.

“Hooray!” Shinwoo and Minhyuk jumped in happiness and danced crazily in a circle.

“I love you, hyung!” Minhyuk said and give a deep kiss on Howon’s face.

Seeing his brother smiled so happily, Howon felt relieved and thankful for having him as his friend and brother for the time being. Without him, he would be a very lonely and autistic child that doesn’t have friend.

 

“How about your last wish?” Shinwoo asked.

 

While Shinwoo was asking his uncle about his last birthday wish, Jieun started to feel weird. She felt everything surrounded her was spinning very fast and her head is getting lighter and lighter.

Jieun tried hard to suppress the unpleasant feeling as she didn’t want to ruin the happy mood and disappointed Minhyuk. However, before she could do so, a wave of dizziness washed over her and darkness clouded her eyes.

 

“My last wish is….”

Before Minhyuk could speak out his last wish, Jieun collapsed in Howon’s arms.

 

“Jieun/mommy/sister-in-law!”

 

Howon patted on her face and tried to wake her up, but Jieun didn’t give any response.

As he stood there, many worried thoughts flashed through his mind. He quickly carried her up and called Minhyuk to drive him to the hospital. Minhyuk who heard it quickly opened the backdoor and drove them to the nearest hospital.

 

On the way to the hospital, Minhyuk observed his brother through the rear view mirror and saw his brother frowned in worry. He saw tears were floating around his eyes. A great sadness filled his heart and he began to pray to his dearest  god.

God, are you sleeping? If so, please wake up now as Minhyuk wants you to grant his last wish!

Please! Please save my sister-in-law!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the last update.

I couldn't help but to sleep for the whole day

as the pain on my head is getting stronger...

Well, I know what you will think in your mind.

yes, 2 days ago, I look after my aunt and she threw a glass to me.

My head was injured but thankfully, the wound wasn't that deep..

Now, I'm resting at home and my relative is taking care of her now.

My mom is totally angry because of this incident

But I persuaded her that it was okay 

As an upcoming doctor, I had seen a lot of cancer patients

The ways they suffered the great pain from their treatments,

mood swings and became emotional

that became hard for them to control themselves...

I understand it... so, I didn't angry at her

But can't stop myself to pity on her...

If I can do something to help her,

maybe she wouldn't suffer so much....

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.16

00:17