Ep 27 Here, waiting for you to move in…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Pacing back and forth outside the school, Minhyuk didn’t know what should be done.

Will I interrupt her if I go in? Will she angry with me?

Thought of this, Minhyuk scratched his head and pouted his lips.

Haaaaaaaaaah! I don’t care anymore! Kang Minhyuk fighting! He told to himself and walked into the school. He was planning to walk into her classroom, but stopped when he saw a piano room on his right side. At the corner of the room, there was a grand piano placed right there. He then saw an illusion of the grand piano waved his hand and invited him to join with him as one, playing the most wonderful piece of music.

PIANO… the word he didn’t dare to think of…

Piano… Minhyuk said in his heart. The one he has with him since he was young… the only thing he has from his mom, the bad hearted woman that only left a piano for him.

 

Even though he was angry at his mom for abandoning him, he still tried his best to learn piano so that he could meet her again through the music by chance.

This is always one of his birthday wishes every year… which had never changed until now.

Without realizing, he walked next to the piano and touched on the cover. He sat himself down on the bench and lifted up the cover slowly.

Key…… Piano key…… Black… and… White…

He said and placed his slender trembling fingers onto the keys while the beautiful eyes observed at the piano keys… the black one and the white one.

 

Standing aside at the door, Minhee found him inside of the piano room. She was observing at him silently when she saw a new side of Minhyuk that she had never seen. He was so concentrated and serious while his eyes were full of sentiment… sentiment to a lost love.

As it was noon, the sunbeam blurry passed through the windows and reflected on his body. The light that slowly fainted, made Minhyuk looked like an angel that was trapped in a fairyland and attracted Minhee to walk closer and closer.

She stood aside, looking at him, like she had forget everything and her heart was emptied by him.

 

His fingers that floated above the keys, were like the soulful fairies, that played a spell onto the piano, hypnotized it to play a piece of work that he wrote for his dearest mom.

Even though that piece of work was not composed well, she still unable to distract her gaze from him with his fingers continued to dance gracefully like a ballerina in between the piano keys.

Even though his hands were not as smooth as the other men that her parents were tried to set up for her and a big scar can also be seen on his wrist, that Minhyuk always wore long sleeve shirts to hide it from the public, the one that will gain people’s despise, Minhee was still in love with the owner of this pair of “beautiful” hands.

She remembered Plato and Shakespears had left an impressive word of wisdom. “Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.” No matter how people looked differently from her, she still loved the one that enchanted her heart with his unknown charm through a magic called The Power of Love.

When she saw the beautiful fingers of her beloved one on the piano that she played every day, a thought of stopping this moment flashed into her mind, making her wanted to keep this moment forever and ever in her life.

 

In this 5 minutes of an afternoon, the 27 years old Minhyuk had turned himself back to a 15 years old boy, who was intoxicated at the first piece of music he made for his mom… the one that was not able to be heard by her in person…

When he thought of this, the flexible fingers stopped its move with the splendid rhythm disappeared in a blink of eye.

Not able to gain his consciousness from the wonderful rhythm he played, he continued to close his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the music that was still lingering around his mind.

The light that shined to his face was like the golden radiance that plated onto him and the long beautiful eyelashes lied peacefully at the borderline of the fascinating eyes. The soft, attracting lips that slightly moved and the bitter smile that slowly touched her heart…

The more she observed at him, the more she felt like she was under control. Her body started to bend down and her hands slowly turned sweaty as she was nervous of what she was going to do next.

As the distance drew closer, she can even feel the distinct odour that came from his body, the special portion that managed to speed up her heartbeat.

 

Minhyuk who was still indulged in his own world, didn’t realized the presence of Minhee until a figure blocked the ray that entered the room. Awoke from his dream, he turned to his left.

A soft lip pressed on his lips…

At that moment, both of them felt like the time has stopped…

 

“Hee-nim…”

Minhyuk called her and pulled her next to him.

“Minhyuk, why do you like me?” Minhee asked.

“I love your smile… ermm.. your everything…”

“Everything?”

“Erm…”

Both of them remained silent again.

 

“Then. Why do you like me too?”

“There’s no reason…”

“Ermm?” Minhyuk looked at Minhee as he was doubted by her answer.

“I like Minhyuk just because my mind tells me I like his everything. There’s no evidence or any reason that explained how this happens… It just…happens like that way…” Minhee said.

“Then…”

“Then what?”

“Are you ready to take my challenge?”

“What challenge?”

“Here…” Minhyuk said and pointed to his heart before he continued, “… waiting for you to move in…” Minhyuk looked at Minhee sincerely. Both of them stared at each other before Minhee broke the silence with her reply.

“Here…” Minhee placed her hand on Minhyuk’s chest.

“I’m ready to move in so make sure the space is big enough to stuff me in.”

Heard the confession that he had waiting for age, he cried in happiness and hugged her happily.

 

Both of them were indulged in their happy moment and didn’t notice that the invisible string that linked their hands together was shining brightly under the bright sun….

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Happy Christas Eve!

 

The quote of the 2 updates for today:

 

Falling in love is like jumping off from a tall building.

You brain tells you that it is not a good idea,

but your heart tells you, you can fly with the power of love.

 

Love is like playing the piano.

First, you must learn to play by rules.

Then, you must forget the rules

and play from your heart....

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.24

02:02