Ep 39 What Should I do?

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

“Calm down.” He whispered, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Jieun let out a sigh and nodded her head.

 

Now, the important thing is calm down her feeling...

She said in her heart, with her gaze fixate on Mrs Jang.

She must be keeping this secret very hardly until she was unable to withstand now.

How could I still angry with her, thinking that she’s the lady who took away my father and my happiness?

I’m really an immature person…

Aunty, I’m sorry. She whispered in her heart.

 

“So, how can I help you?” She asked.

“Siwon actually wants to meet you. However, he didn’t dare to.

Last week, the doctor told me that his cancer was in his last stage so it was hard for him to survive. I know this is his last wish, so I need your help!

Can you come? Come and visit your father for once? Please!” Mrs Jang pleaded.

“Please let me think for a while.” Jieun said, closed her eyes and frowned.

“But…”

“It happens too suddenly. I need time.” She said, biting her lower lip.

“Okay. This is the address of the hospital. I hope you can come.” Mrs Jang placed it on the table before she walked out of the house.

 

Leaned against the couch, Jieun closed her eyes. Her mind couldn’t stop rewind back to the words that said by Mrs Jang and it kept on playing again and again, almost drove her crazy.

“Jieun, will you go?” Howon asked her sincerely. He knew that she was missing her father a lot, just somehow her pride didn’t allow her to show it.

Didn’t know why, a strong feeling in his heart told him that he needs to do something to advice his wife. If not, he will see his wife regret for her whole life.

“I don’t know.” She hesitated.

She wanted to visit him, telling him how much she missed him, how angry she was when she knew that he was keeping such a big secret from her.

She wanted to introduce her child to him and told him how happy her life is. But..

She didn’t have the courage to face him in person.

The courage of looking at his pale face.

The courage of talking to him and the courage of holding her tears in front of him.

 

“But Jieun, he is your father even though you might not want to accept it. No matter what happens, your still have your father’s blood in your body. That’s the fact that you can’t deny. So, honey, don’t escape anymore. The more you do it, the more you will be tiring and the more you will regret it in the future.” He said, trying his last move to persuade her.

“I…”She opened to answer, but no words came out.

“Mommy, Shinwoo wants to visit grandpa. Even though he didn’t know who Shinwoo is, Shinwoo still is his grandson. So, mommy, can we?” He looked at his mommy with a sincere gaze.

 

Kim Jieun, why are you being so coward?

Even your child is braver than you, so why don’t you brace up yourself for once?

Spend the last moment with him… your father…

 

“Okay.” The word finally escaped from .

Shinwoo hugged his mommy as he was happy to be able to meet his grandpa while Howon caressed her head gently as a reward for her.

For being so brave for herself for the first time…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1 more update~

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.28

20:53