Ep 36 DOUBLE DATE!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Saturday! DOUBLE DATE!

A date plan by Lee Shinwoo!

Yes, he planned for this but all of this is just because of Hyeri.

He wanted to make her wish come true. The dream-like date with her OPPA. With Uncle Minhyuk who look-alike to her older brother.

However, Uncle Minhyuk didn’t give in easily, so he invited his teacher and successfully persuaded his uncle.

After telling Hyeri this great news, she jumped in joy as her wish is soon to be come true. She started to look forward for the date and the day finally come!

 

Today, it’s Saturday! The day for her dream came true!

Minhyuk and Minhee brought Shinwoo and Hyeri together with them and headed to the amusement park, LOTTE WORLD!

 

Once stepped into the amusement park, they took the ride in pretty much everything that crosses their eyes. Roller coaster, pirate ship, bumper cars, that were too much for them to list them one by one.

Hyeri looked like she was totally happy with the date. She ran from one direction to the other with the exact excitement in all the amusements.

She kept on running, jumping happily and looked around, "This is amusement park, right?" She asked Shinwoo, who stood beside her.

He smiled to her before he nodded and answered, "Yes, it is. Are you happy?"

“ermm.”

He then grabbed her mini backpack and took her hand.

"Let's have fun here!"

She nodded her head and smiled.

 

Shinwoo smiled back to her and asked again, "what do you want to ride first?"

“The roller coaster!” Hyeri said confidently and pointed at the roller coaster that turned 360 degree here and there.

Shinwoo startled at her words and stared at the roller coaster with a lump formed in his throat.

“Hyeri, aren’t you afraid of the roller coaster at all?” He gulped.

“No, not at all!” She smiled to him.

“Are you afraid?” Hyeri asked as she saw his face had turned pale in a sudden.

“No! I’m a man, how can I afraid of this tiny thing! Haha..” Shinwoo said and gave a fake smile.

Of course, I am! Scared to the extreme! Shinwoo cried in his heart.

Who called me to have the “coward” gene of my daddy!

 

“Minhyuk, do you want to ride the roller coaster too?” Minhee asked as she was interested as well.

Minhyuk trembling nodded his head. He was scared like Shinwoo but he didn’t want to disappoint his sweetheart. He dragged them to the waiting line for the roller coaster with a heavy heart.

Shinwoo was pulled by Hyeri to sit at the very front seat while Minhee sat on the left along with Minhyuk a row behind them.

 

When the roller coaster began to move and went up and down or even turned 360 degree, all of them were yelling and screaming like hell!

Well…

Hyeri and Minhee were yelling. But that’s not because they were afraid of it. They were just too excited and entertained by the coaster.

While having fun, Hyeri and Minhee didn’t forget to take a look at Shinwoo and Minhyuk the coward duo and sense of pity started to fill up their heart.

Shinwoo and Minhyuk were screaming right now. But that’s not because they were excited or entertained by the game. They were just too afraid of height and the sudden change in the speed!

They were screaming and yelling their lungs out like they were chased after by horrible ghosts.

 

After the ride, Shinwoo held onto Hyeri’s hand trembling and so do Minhyuk. They were shaking severely with a white pale face that signified the truth. They were COWARDS!

Hyeri and Minhee laughed hard as they saw the priceless expressions of them when they arrived the terminal point.

How could the men weaker than the ladies?

 

“Hee-nim, I’m scared, can we go back?” he said with his trembling voice.

“Teacher, can we go back, I’m also scared.” Both of them tried their best to hold on their cry as they didn’t want to embarrass themselves in front of the one they loved.

Poor Minhyuk and Shinwoo, I’m so sorry. I’ll treat you with a delicious meal after entered the haunted house.

 

Just stepped into the haunted house, Minhyuk and Shinwoo were immediately shocked by the “Vampire” that came out from the coffin by the doorside.

“Yah! DO you want me to kill you?” Minhyuk shouted at the “Vampire”.

“Beware of your act! If not, your teeth will be break by my fist and I can guarantee that you will die on the spot before you can my blood with your broken teeth!” Shinwoo shouted in anger and kicked the coffin’s lid, trapping the “vampire” back to its place.

“Abracadabra! Malimali Hoom! I spelled you to stay in the coffin for 200 years!” Shinwoo and Minhyuk said and acted like they were the witches.

Minhee and Hyeri watched at them and laughed happily even they were now inside of the haunted house, the one that should be making people screamed like hell!

 

They continued to find their way out to the exit. Everyone was silent as they were concentrated on finding the pathway out. Besides, they were also trying to beware of those “ghosts” that planned to scare them.

Minhyuk was walking beside Minhee when he felt a hand grabbed on his leg. He bent down and tried to figure out the real owner of the hand. However, it was too dark and he couldn’t see anything at all.

But, don’t know why. For some reason, he was scared. He was trembling severely with goosebumps all over his body.

Plucked up his courage, he the light of his handphone and surprised to see a “zombie” lying under his legs!

“AHHHHHH!!” He screamed and jumped onto Minhee, with his legs wrapped around her body and hugged her tightly.

 

Shinwoo and Hyeri who were standing in front of them, were shocked by Minhyuk’s scream. They jumped into each other and closed their eyes, like they were prepared to meet Mr Death.

“My dear god, please don’t bring Shinwoo and Hyeri together with you. If you feel bored, please bring only your best friend, Mr Kang along with you! He is pleased to be your partner!” Shinwoo said and stuck his hands together to make a pray.

“GET AWAY! Oh, mommy! How dare you scare me!” He cried like a baby while still sticking himself on Minhee like a koala bear.

Minhee glanced at him and laughed.

Aigo, what a coward Mr right I have! What to do!

 

After half an hour trapped inside the haunted house, they were finally escaped from there. However, all of them were losing their souls as they were terrified by the horror.

Minhyuk and Shinwoo were frightened by the vampires and zombies and also beautiful female ghosts while Minhee and Hyeri were terrified by the ghosty scream of the babo!

As they lost a lot of energy due to the overscreaming and shaking of their bodies, they went into the café to fill up their growling tummy with the delicious meal.

 

As they were too tiring from the date, all of them went back home with the help of Driver Kang.

 

“Well, I’m home. Thank you for today, Shinwoo.” Hyeri said.

“Well, thank you for having a date with me too. See you tomorrow.” Shinwoo said while scratching his neck shyly.

Before she went into her house, she gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Shinwoo, thank you for making my wish come true. By now, I’m still not a perfect girl for you. But that doesn’t mean I hate you! Please wait for me for another 14 years and I promised I will be a wife that suited you more! Promise!” She said and made a pinky promise with him.

 

On the other hand, Minhyuk who was tired, lying wearily on the driver’s seat while he was waiting for Shinwoo.

He was thinking of his Hee-nim when he saw Shinwoo jumped into the car happily.

“Yahoo! I love you, uncle!” He said and planted unlimited kisses on his uncle.

Poor Minhyuk stared at him blankly before he tried to protect himself from the beast! The little ert beast that look alike to his hyung, Lee Howon.

 

Yah! Can anyone tell me what’s happening? Yah! Can someone save me from this ert?! Argh, heLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally....finished my update .... but it was late night now!

I guess I need to recharge myself.

ByE!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.28

1:33