Ep 17 No! It can’t be…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Jieun was now pushed into the emergency room.

As they were not allowed to enter into the room, Minhyuk, Minhee and Shinwoo sat themselves on a bench and waited patiently at the hallway of the hospital. Howon, who was waiting for Jieun’s health status, paced back and forth and Minhyuk can exactly see the worry creasing his face.

“Hyung…” Minhyuk called his hyung as it was sad to see him in this way.

However, Howon didn’t pay his attention to Minhyuk as some bad thoughts were still flashed through his mind. The more he thought of it, the more he felt the fear coming against him. His heart was then slowly weighted down by the sudden sorrow.

His vision was blurred by tears and his breaths became heavier and heavier. The worry that came across his mind caused a release of adrenaline that doubled up his heartbeat. He felt his mind went blank and a white haze sweeping through his mind before he felt his world come crashing down on him and his mind turned into frenzy. His emotions ran wild as he thought of the world that would be if he lost her. He gasped hard for breath and his body was shaking terribly that Minhyuk who was beside him could even feel it.

 

“Hyung…”

 

Howon, who kept on thinking about his wife, finally lost his strength and fell on the ground.

 

“Hyung!” Minhyuk supported his hyung and got him up to a bench.

“Hyung…” Minhyuk cried as he saw his brother was in pain… the pain of lost love…

 

“Minhyuk ah…. Why didn’t I notice that she was not feeling well recently?” He said with tears formed in his eyes.

“I had promised to her father that I will take good care of her and gave her a good life. But, in order to give her the best future I promised, I ended up busy myself in the company and barely concerned about her health.

When I was busy in the company, she will always called me and make sure that I had took my meals on time. Sometimes, she even packed some foods for me as she knew that I will definitely skip my lunch when I’m busy.

As her husband, I seldom do this kind of things yet she never complained it to me…

I’m really a bad husband…” Said Howon and let the tears fall, streaming like rivers as he cried with all the pain he felt inside.

“Minhyuk ah, I can’t bare to lose her anymore.

Without her, I will really be crazy…” Howon cried hardly with one of his hand holding on his chest.

Minhyuk embraced him into his arms and didn’t say anything. He just let his hyung cried out loudly to release the inner feeling that has stressed him for a long time…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Took a painkiller through injection this afternoon but the great pain from my head wasn't reduce at all....

So, in order to distract myself from the pain, I continued with my unfinished update....

Sorry for the short update and i promised will update a long one when I'm getting better.

I know you all are worry and concerned to my health so I just update a little bit and rest more.

Thank you my dearest readers for caring about me...

It makes me feel like I'm having a lot of siblings for real...

You know, I never have this kind of feeling before as I was always the only child.

So, it's hard for me to open my heart to someone especially when I met my foster parents.

But, thankfully, god let me understand that family love doesn't need to be biologically bonded.

It depends more to how much you were dared to sacrifice to make the relatioship closer...

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.16

23:20