Ep 11 Something changed from day by day….

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It’s been 2 months Shinwoo tried to chase after the girl. He got all the skills from the expert, Lee Howon and applied it day by day. However, the girl still ignored him and didn’t show any interest in him. Shinwoo was very upset and sat himself at a corner.

“Okay, class. Tomorrow we will having our final practice for the sports championship. Let try our best and win the trophy! However, don’t hurt yourself while fighting for it, okay?” Minhee gave them her great support. Everyone answered her energetically with a “Yes!”

 

After changing themselves with their sportswear, all of the students moved towards the track field. They warmed up themselves before they stand by themselves on the field and prepared to run when Minhee put on the whistle that hung around her neck.

“Start!”

Even though it was just a practice, everyone still tried their best to run as fast as possible to improve their stamina. Practice for about half an hour, Minhee asked his students to rest for a while.

“Ah, how nice it would be to have an ice cream at this hot summer!” Shinwoo said and started to build a castle in the air. He imagined his lovely mommy brought him a delicious ice cream and fed it into his mouth. Ermm! Delicious! He said while his mouth in real.

 

Ermm? Why do I still can taste the flavour of Vanilla Ice cream even though it was just a dream? Oh, Lee Shinwoo, you must be driving crazy by the tasty ice cream! Okay, nevermind! If that so, I can even enjoyed an ice cream for free without begging Mr Lee Babo for an hour just to get for AN ICE CREAM!

While Shinwoo was still meeting his Miss Right in his dream, a gentle voice woke him up from that.

“Shinwoo ah, wake up now!”

Shinwoo pretended to ignore it and flipped to his left to continue on his dream.

 

“Lee Shinwoo! Wake up now!”

“Oh~” Shinwoo rolled himself on the floor as he still wanted to stay in his dream.

“Lee Shinwoo!”

“Let me alone…”

“But”

“No BUT.”

“Okay. BUT I still need to tell you.”

“Tell me what…” Shinwoo covered his head with his jacket.

“Your mom is here!”

His friend’s word awoke him and Shinwoo immediately looked at his mommy with a sparkling eyes.

“Mommy!” He said and ran towards his mommy.

“Oh, My dear baby!” Jieun caressed his head.

“Is it tiring?”

“No. Mommy, why are you here?”

“Mommy came and gave some ice cream to your friends. Just now I asked your friend to give you an ice cream.”

“Oh? Ice cream?”

“Shinwoo, mommy knows that ice cream is delicious but please wipe off the trace around your mouth. Somebody is watching you!” Jieun said and pointed to a girl.

“Hyeri…” He looked at the girl he admired was watching at him.

OH NO! How can I be so clumsy in front of her! Ah, otteokke!!!!!!!

Shinwoo took a tissue to wipe his mouth and ran away from her. His friend stood aside and laughed hard for his great “art” on Shinwoo’s face.

 

Haha, Lee Shinwoo. This is the punishment for always showed off your mommy in front of me!

While everyone was busy eating the ice cream gave by Jieun, Hyeri looked at Shinwoo with a small grin that hung on her face for the first time in these 6 years.

 

Shinwoo ah, if you turned around your head for a while, then you will definitely know that you have slowly changed her cold and unfriendly personality.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A short update for all of you....

I'm staying at home today so update a little bit as I'm feeling better.

Now, go into the kitchen and makes some dish for my auntie as you know 

cancer patients always lose their appetites.

So, I'm gonna make some spaghetti and salad for her.

Hope that she will like it...

Will update tonight if possible.

 

P/S: next chapter ---> sports championship!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.11

13:26