Ep 46 Doctor! Doctor!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

1 hour later, Minhee and Minhyuk came out from the room. They looked a bit weak as they donated their blood and hadn’t recover from it yet. They took a seat and continued to wait patiently with the others.

About an hour later, the doctor in-charge came out with his hands stripping off his mask.

“Doctor, how is my wife now?” Howon gripped tightly onto his arms.

“Well, we had already tried our best. But, I’m sorry to say that she’s still in the state of crictical period.” He said with sadness flashed across his eyes.

“What do you mean, doctor? Tell me!” Howon gripped on his arms even roughly and Minhyuk quickly stopped him from injuring the doctor.

 

“I’m sorry.” Howon apologized as he realized that he was too emotional.

“It’s okay. I understand. Now, it depends on her determination to fight with the Death, so please stay by her side and give her your support. I know you can do it.” The doctor sighed and patted his shoulder before he left with a heavy heart.

Minhyuk slowly walked beside his hyung and patted on his shoulder.

“Hyung, Jieun is waiting for you now.” He said and dragged the miserable Howon with him to the sixth floor.

 

When they finally reached the room, he came to a halt. He hesitated before he opened the door. They walked a little further into the room to see Jieun lying unconsciously on the bed. Her face was as white as a sheet of paper and that made Howon heartbroken. He fell to his knees and grabbed onto her hand.

“Jieun ah, I’m sorry for making you suffered so much. Your body were so weak to support the baby yet you still want to give birth to Hyun Ae, our baby girl.

I’m sorry that I always talk more than I really do it in person. I’m sorry so please wake up and hit me now. It will make me feel more better! Please!” He cried.

Minhyuk and the others couldn’t say a word. They just stood aside while watching him crying hardly to plead his wife.

 

Suddenly, the machine beside her started to beep and it getting louder and louder.

“Doctor! Something is wrong!” Minhyuk ran out to the counter to call for the doctor.

When he entered the room again with the others, they saw Jieun was lying lifelessly on the bed while Howon was on the floor, crying in his hands while tried to figure out what to do.

Minhyuk quickly ran over to his side and grabbed onto his arms to pull him up.

 

The room was soon filled with nurses and doctors.

“You guys need to leave.” The doctor said, signalled the nurses to bring them out.

“I’m not leaving!” Howon said as the nurses tried to push him out of the room.

“Please don’t make me leave my wife. I need her! I can’t live without her.”

Howon kept on resisting to leave by swinging his arms around and hit whatever was in the way.

 

Minhyuk stared at his hyung angrily before he grabbed onto his arms, trying to tell him to leave.

“Minhyuk ah, tell them to let me stay. Tell them that I can’t leave her. Please!” Howon said, with tears overflowing from his eyes.

“I’m sorry, hyung! But, I need to bring you out because Jieun may die if you insist to stay here!”

“I’m sorry,” the nurse said, as she shut the door.

 

 Howon was sitting on the floor next to the door, with his head leaned against it and sobbing uncontrollably. He beat on the door, screaming and begging to the nurses to open the door.

Shinwoo looked at his daddy tearfully before he walked over and turned his daddy around, embracing him into a tight hug.

“Daddy, don’t be like this. Shinwoo will be crazy! Really…” He said and crying hardly in his arms.

Howon noticed that he had frightened his son. He hugged him tightly while the word ‘sorry’ escaped from his mouth.

The other looked at them with sympathy as they couldn’t do anything to help them.

 

20 minutes later, the doctor walked out of the room with the nurses. Minhyuk was the first person to stand and walk towards him.

“Doctor, how’s Jieun now?”

“Well, she had already gone through her critical period. However, she was still unconscious so we didn’t know when she will wake up. So, please give your support and words to her to call her up.” The doctor said and bowed to them before leave.

Everyone walked themselves into the room to look after Jieun while Howon walked his way down to the 5th floor.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQr00N3Kcwk (background music)

 

He slowly walked towards the nursery room and stopped himself in front of the window.

He stared intently at the babies in the room. His eyes were fixed onto the newborn baby as he shifted closer for a better look. He placed his palm on the glass while looking at his daughter with sadden eyes.

Hyun Ae, my dear baby girl. Sorry for making you suffered.

It must be hard for you, right?

I’m sorry daddy cannot do anything to protect your mommy.

So, our Hyun Ae ah, can you please wake up your mommy for me?

 

He said, with a tear falling down to the ground, awoke his wife from her dream...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1 more update! Last countdown!

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.31

22:00