Ep 6 Shopping Date!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Arrived at the shopping mall, Jieun and Shinwoo entered into the supermart. Jieun pushed a trolley with Shinwoo sat inside and started to hunt for the food along the way. In order to cook for her son’s favourite dish, Jieun walked herself to the meat section to choose the needed ingredients. After satisfied with the food she bought, Jieun continued her shopping date with her dear son. Both of them kept on looking around and did a cover of the commercial film of the latest products.

Shinwoo picked up a skincare product and started to act like the famous artist who endorses it.

“Want to know the secret of having smooth y legs? The answer is ______” Said Shinwoo and tried to demonstrate it ily like the actress. However, it ended up in a hilarious and awkward way. Jieun couldn’t help but kept on laughing as he was totally entertained her!

“Yah, little boy! You did it wrongly!” A voice came from behind caused her and Shinwoo turned around to figure out who he was.

“Howon/Appa!” Both of them shouted in surprise with his sudden appearance.

“Why were you here?”

“Thanks to you, the meeting already finished and I decided to let them rest for today. Besides, how can I let you shopping alone with this kid!” Said Howon pointed his finger to Shinwoo. Shinwoo glanced at his daddy before he asked him, “Mr Lee Howon, just now you stated that your son did it wrongly. Why don’t you show me?”

“Now? I don’t want to.” Howon rejected his son’s offer.

“Why? Coward?”

“What?”

“Look like Minister Lee Shinwoo needs to help Mr Lee Howon to register a new name, Lee Coward!” Shinwoo’s word was like a spell and it has successfully exacerbated his anger.

“Who says that I’m coward. Mr Lee Shinwoo, just open your eyes widely and see carefully!” said Howon with the product on his hand. Shinwoo laughed inside his heart when he saw his daddy fell into his trap while Jieun shook her head in disbelief when she saw his choding hubby. How can he having the same level of view like his 6 years old son? !

In order not to lose to his son, Howon demonstrated the product ily as shown in the latest CF. His performance was indeed “y” that the ladies in the supermart were killed by his y pose. The ladies started to act like a fangirl and asked Howon for a signature.

Noticed that her husband was surrounded by the ladies, anger started to fill up her mind. She squeezed herself into the crowd and quickly held on his arm. She stared at the ladies angrily before she aegyo to her hubby.

“Yeobo, Where have you been? Your wife is missing you! Let’s go home together.” Said Jieun and kept on emphasize the word “YEOBO” and “WIFE”. Sensed that his wife was jealous of the ladies, Howon couldn’t help to smile happily inside his heart. He interlaced their hands together and said to the ladies before he left.

“Sorry, I need to go home with my lovely wife. Can you please step aside?” The ladies stepped aside with an upset face after knowing this y guy has his own owner.

Howon and Jieun then joined Shinwoo in the food tasting events. They tested a variety of food and having a lot of fun there. However, this harmony atmosphere was then turned into a childish fight again by the Lee father and son!

“I want this brand! This is more delicious!” Said Shinwoo with a pack of noodle in his hand.

“This one is better! I say buy this one!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

Both of them glared at each other and didn’t want to accommodate with each other’s opinion. Jieun stared at them and finally spoke out her mind.

“Hey, Mr Lee! You’re so rich enough. Why don’t you just buy both of it home?” Jieun asked speechlessly to her husband. Howon and Shinwoo looked at each other blankly before it followed up with a laughter.

“Appa, babo!” Shinwoo said and laughed hard at his daddy.

“You’re too, Mr babo’s son!”

“Then, what’s about mommy?” Shinwoo asked curiously.

“2 Babo’s family.”

Shinwoo nodded and gave him a handshake as he was totally agreed with his statement, leaving Jieun speechless at them.

Oh, what should I do to control this childish pair! Jieun shook her head as she felt headache with this choding father and son. Once again, she pulled out her white flag and said, “I surrender!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, done with two chapters for today. What do you think of it? Lack of ideas for today.

Rolling in my bed for the ideas but nothing came into my mind.

Look like I need to watch more drama to inspire myself!

How's the little girl in the previous chapter?

Do she looks cute and amazingly beautiful?

I was totally stunned by her when I tried to search for the candidate of Shinwoo's girlfriend..

Although there are many other cute ulzzang baby girl likes her, I still like her the most!

She will appear soon in the following chapters.

You will definitely love the Shinwoo's love scene! xD

 

P/S: seem like many of you misunderstand my word in the previous chapter.

The shopping date I talked about is the teaser for this chapter, not the date with my family.

How cute you are to misunderstand it! xD Love it!

 

Okay, it's late night.... An advice from the "doctor" inside my body told me that I need to rest now!

So, see you tomorrow!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.05

23:03