Ep 10 She hid something from me…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

After knowing about Shinwoo’s crush, Jieun was hesitated to tell it to Howon. She worried that Howon might be angry if he knew about it.

However, after talking to grandma via phone, grandma advised Jieun to tell him the truth as she understood her grandson hated people lying to him. Heard what grandma said, Jieun couldn’t do but prepared herself to “fight” with her husband for the sake of her son.

 

In the evening, Howon arrived at home as usual but he was surprised to see that his wife was waiting for him outside of the house. She was wandering around the garden and frowned for a moment. Howon concentrated on her as he wondered what has bothered his wife until she walked herself to the garden to calm down her feeling.

She crouched down and reached out to the flowers. She was lost in thought that she didn’t aware of the flowers that she was trying to touch on were actually roses.

“Ah…” She took away her hand from the roses and pressed on the small cut on her finger.

Howon who noticed it quickly rushed toward his wife and took over her hand. His heart hurt when he saw his wife has injured her finger. He brought his wife back to the living room and helped her to clean the wound.

 

“Ah…” Jieun bit her lips, trying hard to suppress the pain came from her finger. Even though it was a small cut on her finger, yet the cut was a little deeper than she thought. Howon looked at his wife and it’s really broke his heart to see her suffered so much. What had made his wife became like this? Howon tried hard to figure it out.

On the other hand, Jieun tried to look for a suitable time to tell Howon about it. Yet, she always missed the suitable timing. Kim Jieun, be brave to yourself! She kept on saying it again and again in her heart. While she was thinking it deeply in her mind, Howon was observing her by her side and wanted to ask her for it. But, he stopped himself when he thought of her privacy and told himself to wait patiently for her explanation.

 

However, when it’s dinner time, both of them didn’t say anything and just remained silent. The atmosphere was very tension that Shinwoo just kept on glancing at both of them and ate his rice silently. It was totally weird to see his parents didn’t talk to each other for a while. Did they fight? Shinwoo low down his head as he didn’t know what should be done to break this awkward moment.

“Shinwoo, did you finish your dinner?” You asked softly.

“Erm…” Shinwoo nodded his head with a sad looking in his eyes.

“Then, can Shinwoo stay in your room and play your game for a while? Mommy wants to talk with your daddy.”

Sensed that something was not right, Shinwoo just leave his seat and went upstairs into his room.

 

Jieun and Howon remained silent after all. Feeling it’s time to say it out, Jieun confessed everything to Howon.

After hearing it from his wife, Howon was totally pissed off. Is this the reason that made his wife suffered so much?

 

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Come out right now! I say NOW!!” Looking into Howon’s eyes, she can totally sensed that Howon was angry. Just on the moment Shinwoo came out, Jieun hid Shinwoo behind her as she thought Howon was going to punish him.

“Howon, you can’t treat our son like this! Please!” However, Howon didn’t say anything and just sat himself to the sofa. He patted at the seat beside him and signalled Shinwoo to sit with him.

Shinwoo obeyed what his daddy requested while Howon signalled Shinwoo again to come closer to him. He whispered something to Shinwoo and you kept on observed at them. You were totally uneasy to see them whispered for a while. What was Howon whispered to his son?

“Hihi…”  Shinwoo smiled when his daddy continued to whisper to his ear. Each time Howon whispered to him, Shinwoo will just smile happily and continued to listen to him. It was seemed like that Shinwoo enjoyed it.

 

“Appa, really like that?”

“Oh!” Howon smiled and looked at his wife.

Jieun glanced at Howon with a confused face as she really couldn’t figure out what was in his mind.

“Appa, is this how you get mommy home?”

“Yes, that’s why you were born, honey!”

“Oh, really daebak!”

 

Jieun was extremely frustrated as she totally didn’t understand their conversation at all. The more she heard them smiled and talked, the more she got herself frustrated.

“Lee Howon, what are you telling your son?”

“ME? I’m teaching my son how to chase for his love. Right,my son?”

“Ermm…” Shinwoo nodded his head and hugged his daddy.

“What? Lee Howon! How can you teach him these thing!”

“Don’t angry, honey. Our son will grow older day by day. Now, he just learning it for his bright future so that he will not end up living alone. You don’t wish to see your son sacrificed to loneliness as her husband when he became an old and useless old man, right?”

“Oh, appa is the best!” Shinwoo said and began to dance to 2ne1 I’m the best. Howon then joined his son with the crazy kkap dance.

 

“Wait, my son!” Shinwoo stopped himself when he heard his daddy called him.

“Now, I remember! You little thing! Do you know that your mommy suffered so much because of you! How dare you do this to her! Even I myself tried hard not to make her cry for me. But, you Lee Shinwoo, you ruined my plan. I’m gonna punish you for it! Come here!”

“Mommy, save me!”

Howon was nearly caught Shinwoo in his arm but let Shinwoo escaped into his room as Jieun wrapped her arm around him.

 

“Jieun ah.”

“Howon, I’m sorry.” Jieun said with the tears flowed down on her cheeks.

“Don’t cry. It’s okay.”

“You must be tired, right? From the moment that I started to be your wife, I had always causing a lot of troubles to you. Even right now, I still keep on making you worry about me while you’re tired from work. I’m really not a good wife. I’m sorry, Howon.” Jieun kept on crying as she felt sorry to her husband. She thought that he would be angry at his son because he fallen in love with an unknown girl, but she never thought that he was angry at him because he was angry his son had hurted his wife.

“I didn’t blame you.”

“But I’m really an irresponsible wife. I’m sorry. I’m really really….”

Not letting her to say sorry again, Howon crashed his lips on her and kissed her passionately.

Jieun responded to him as she felt the warmth coming from him. The kiss became more passionate and Howon’s hand began to move its way down.

Jieun stopped the kiss and told him shyly.

“Howon, Shinwoo maybe watching us…”

Understand her worry, Howon gently carried her in a bridal style and headed to their room. He placed her on the bed and kissed her on her forehead.

“You must be tired. Let’s sleep now.” He said and hugged her in his arm. They just remained themselves in that pose and didn’t go anything further than that. However, the scent of love was still extended in the room, leaving the sweet couple fell asleep with the warmth from each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Even though still feeling a bit upset by the recent incident, 

understanding the feeling of waiting and sensed the responsibility as an author

and lastly to keep on the promise with you

I update a new chapter.

Maybe it might not a good update, ( I'm exactly have no idea in the love scene)

but I have tried my best with it.

Hope that you will still like it.

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.10

22:57