Ep 1 Super Dupa Noisy Morning

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

The sun is growing and growing in size and its glimmering light shines brighter and brighter. The inhabitants of the earth, all kinds of plants and flowers showing its gradual appealing beauty, reflecting the light of the sun on its colour. Sweet smelling roses, wan at night, becoming redder and redder under the rising sun. The unique morning glory, the flower so connected with time, opens and blossoms as the light brightens. Its petals welcome the day, basking in the light.

Looking at the alarm and realized that it’s 6am, Jieun slowly tossed the blanket to the side and got up from the bed, afraid that she might waking up Howon, who was sleeping soundly beside her. She walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror and greeted herself: “Good Morning!” Standing in the bathroom, Jieun started brushing her teeth, replacing the night breath with freshness.

After taking a shower, Jieun walked out from the bathroom and looked for the sight of the alarm. Half past six, nice timing. She stepped down to the garden and started to water the flowers. The blossoms of the cactus bloom with bees humming around it. There is wetness in the air, but a leafy smell and a sweet scent of the flowers floats in the air. Ah, it’s morning!

Without wasting time, Jieun stepped into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for her lovely hubby and son.

“Done.” Jieun said and placed the breakfast on the table. “Now, it’s time to wake them up.”

Jieun drifted into Shinwoo’s room and gave him a soft pat on his shoulder. “Shinwoo, it’s time to school,” Jieun said. Shinwoo, who heard his mom’s sweet voice quickly woke up and replied his mom in a cute aegyo tone. “Morning, mommy.” Shinwoo said and gave her a morning kiss on her cheek. Smiling to her adorable son, she took his hand and said, “Now, let’s go and wake your daddy up.”

“Ermm!” Shinwoo nodded his head. Both of them headed to the room where Howon was still lying and sleeping like a newborn baby.

“Lee Howon, it’s 7am. Wake up, faster!” Jieun said while gently patted at Howon’s shoulder. However, Howon didn’t even move at all.

“Lee Howon, you gonna be late! Wake up now, palli (faster)”.

Howon insisted to stay in bed and aegyoing said that, “I’m a sleeping beauty…need someone to break the spell….”

Jieun looked at Shinwoo and signalled him to kiss on Howon’s hand. Shinwoo obeyed his mommy’s instruction and gave an extremely passionate kiss on his daddy’s hand.

A smile was immediately hanging on Howon’s face when he felt the “passionate” kiss which he thought was from his lovely wife. However, the smile disappeared and turned into a frustrated expression when he saw it was actually his son who did it!

“Yah, Kim Jieun! How can you trick your husband! Do you know lying is a great sin!” Howon shouted frustratedly while pouted his lip. Shinwoo who heard his daddy’s complaint then stood by Jieun’s side by saying, “Appa, you’re not a lawyer so stop complaining! Omma, Shinwoo is hungry. Let’s go for breakfast.” Said Shinwoo and hold her hand.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Who said you can hold your mommy’s hand! Come here!” Shinwoo glanced at his daddy and took a quick peak on Jieun’s hand to challenge his daddy before Howon raised his eyebrows in anger and shouted at him.

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! You’ll be dead when I catch you!” Howon said and got out of his bed to chase after his son. Then Jieun heard her son shouted at her, “Omma, I have successfully get appa out of bed now! Please make me some sweet sour pork tonight! I love U! *ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* (chased by Howon)”

“Lee Shinwoo, stand there!”

“My name is Lee Shinwoo, not Lee Babo. Only babo will stand there!”

“You tricky little kid!”

“Thanks to you who create me!”

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jieun looked at them chasing here and there and shook her head in disbelief.

“I don’t think I want to have baby anymore. These two “aegi(baby)” is enough to make me headache!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Hoooh* sorry for the late update....just back to Malaysia this morning so too much things to be packing back to my room... hahaha...

How's the sequel to you? Sorry if this update may disappoint you because it may not as good as the precious one.. But, I'm trying my best for the sequel..

Please give me your support. TQ.

 

P/s: need someone to help me make a beautiful graphic for this sequel... I'm not good at doing it! If someone can help please tell me... I want a very very beautiful and creative one! xD

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.01

21:01