Ep 42 Howon’s secret…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoJ8UmBcscs&list=PL2896AD7DEC9F417B

 

“Otteokke! My cake collapsed!” Shinwoo cried to his mommy when he saw the cake he baked was “lying” there like a flatten balloon.

Howon walked next to his son and consoled him as it was okay to fail in his first attempt.

“You didn’t fail before, how would you know?” Shinwoo said and crossed his arms again with his lips pouted adorably to show his anger.

Howon looked at his son with a smile before he answered him.

 

“I did fail before and it was more than you can think of.”

“Oh, you baked a cake before? For who?” Shinwoo asked and of course, his question did affect on his mom to eavesdrop their conversation.

“Well, for a lady.” Howon confessed.

“Oh, who is she?”

“Ermm… that’s a secret.” Howon smirked before he prepared some needed ingredients for the cake.

 

“Yah! Don’t hide there. Come out!” He told to his wife.

Actually he already knew that she was there when Shinwoo asked him that question. He was on cloud nine to know that his wife was jealous and he decided to a little bit.

“Nobody here, daddy!” Shinwoo replied as he didn’t see anyone around.

“There, over the staircase.” Shinwoo went there as his daddy pointed.

 

“Oh! Mommy!” Shinwoo opened his mouth widely when he saw his mommy.

“Why are you hiding there?”

“No.. nothing… just want to have some water… well, thirsty…” She said and cleared awkwardly.

Shinwoo just nodded his head and went back to the sink to clean the mess he made.

 

Howon still concentrated his mind on the preparation of the cake and didn’t show any concern to Jieun.

Jieun looked at him and wanted to ask him something. But, she didn’t want to. She knew how Howon would if he knew she was jealous of the lady.

On the other hand, Howon pretended to concentrate on his work even though he knew his wife was standing beside him and wanted to question him something so badly… about the lady…

 

“Jieun ah~ passed me the flour!” He said and extended his hand to his wife.

His wife looked at him upsetly and took the flour from the cupboard.

He called me Jieun.. Not Yeobo! When he requested me to do something, he will definitely call me Yeobo or aegyo to me. But, he didn’t! He must be thinking of the lady now!

Poor Jieun took the flour out and threw it onto his hand.

Howon looked at his wife and was surprised by her.

Well, people said, never made your wife jealous. Or else you will suffer!

 

“Jieun ah, why are you angry? Who makes you angry again?” Howon asked.

What? Why I’m angry?

Lee Howon, you’re such a meanie. How could you ask me why I’m angry?

And angry again? Did I angry and bomb you a lot?

Well, if so, I’m sorry!

“NO, I’m NOT!” She replied while placing the ingredients roughly onto the table.

 

Sensed that he might over board, Howon then asked her a question.

“Yeobo, are you jealous?” His words startled her and her face flushed immediately.

“I don’t know what you mean…” Jieun said and looked away from him.

“Well, about the lady I told to Shinwoo. You jealous, right?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Stop denying it. Why don’t you ask me directly if you’re curious about it? And said ‘Who’s the lady you mention just now? Tell me!’” Howon cupped her face and stared at her.

“Well….” Jieun bent down her head as she was embarrassed now.

“Well, who’s the lady?” Jieun hesitated and said it out slowly. She stared at him and waiting for his answer.

 

“She just stands in front of your husband.” Howon said, looking into her eyes.

In front of your husband… ME?

She pointed her finger to herself surprisely. Howon smiled brightly and nodded his head.

“Yes, it’s you, Kim Jieun! Don’t jealous of yourself, wifey!” Howon ruffled her hair as he was defeated by her cute charm.

“Oh~~” She cried whe she knew she did such an embarrassing thing. She hid herself in his arms and slightly hit on his chest.

“Lee Howon, you always embarrassed me! I’m your wife!” She complained.

“It’s because you’re my wife, that’s why I love to tease you. You always make my heart flutters whenever I saw your cuteness.” He looked straight into her eyes, using his gaze to tell her his affection to her. For him, it’s not cheesy at all.

 

“Well, why you said that lady is me? You never gave me a cake before? Are you just trying to fool me?” Jieun said and prepared to clutch his neck.

“I didn’t try to fool you. I didn’t make it but failed. More than I expected.” Howon said upsetly.

“Then why did you make it? You can just buy one from the bakery.” Jieun said.

“Well, I still remembered that day I’m angry and shouted at you without telling you that I’m jealous of your interaction with grandma after we just married.

Thinking about it for many times, I felt sorry for what I did. So, I went home, thought of apologize to you. But, I accidentally heard your conversation with Ahjumma. Well, I didn’t try to eavesdrop it. It’s juat a coincidence.” Howon said, trying to defend himself. However, his nervous and cute reaction just warmed her heart.

 

“You told her that you like to eat chocolate cake, so I thought of making one to apologize to you. I thought it was easy…but who knows it will collapse like Shinwoo’s…” He said and sighed in despair.

“When I successfully did one and brought it home, I saw you are enjoying the one made by Ahjumma, the one that looked a thousand times beautiful and delicious than mine! So, I just leave it somewhere.” He said and made Jieun in surprise.

“So, it’s the one with strawberry on it and some mini bears with a flag saying I’m sorry?”

“Oh? How did you know it?” Howon asked.

“Well, after eating Ahjumma’s cake, I vomited it out because of the morning sickness. Then, I walked down to the kitchen as I was hungry. I saw that cake and ate it.” Jieun scratched her head shyly.

Howon was surprised by her answer. He thought someone threw it away when he couldn’t find it on the next morning.

“So, how it tastes? Bad?” Howon said and came closer to her. He was looking forward for her answer. Really!

Jieun smiled to him when she saw her cute husband’s response. She gave him a kiss and said, “It is as sweet as your kiss!”

Howon smiled and hugged her happily as he was overwhelmed with joy.

 

“Argh! Yah! Lee Howon! Your wife is pregnant!” She said and hit him on his head.

‘Sorry, wifey! Are you okay? Oh?” He checked her every part to make sure she was okay.

“I’m okay! Your foolish husband!”

“Well, if everyone is jealous of me for having such a beautiful wifey, I don’t mind being a foolish husband!” He said and asked Shinwoo, “Isn’t it, Shinwoo?”

“Oh!” Shinwoo nodded his head and drew his daddy’s face with the icing on his hand.

“Wow! Appa now is more handsome than usual!” Shinwoo smiled and laughed at his great piece of art.

“Well, Shinwoo sshi~ You also need a hairstylist too!” Howon said and dipped some icing onto his hair.

 

“Appa!” He said and stared at him with laser eyes.

“You’ll die today!” Shinwoo said and poured the flour on him.

Soon, Lee Howon became a dough!

“Wow! Sticky sticky!” Shinwoo smiled happily.

“Wanna try some?” He said and caught Shinwoo in his arms.

Shinwoo looked at him and kissed on his lips. He on the icing that dipped on his lips and nodded.

“I already tried it! Delicious!” He said and showed his thumb up.

His daddy smiled at him and said, “Well, it’s bath time!”

Shinwoo looked at himself and nodded in agree. Both of them headed to the bathroom and began to continue on their unfinished “Paradise” dance from the last shower.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

This FF is going to end soon... Don't know why I feel a loss of something....

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.29

17:45