Ep 7 New neighbour!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Back from shopping, Howon and family sat tiredly on the sofa. As they were too weary, three of them fell asleep with their hands embraced each other and Shinwoo sleeping on their laps.

Suddenly, someone pressed on their doorbell and awoke them up. Who’s dared to wake me up! Howon threw the cushion onto the floor as he was totally frustrated of losing his sleeping time. Howon walked himself to the door and opened the door roughly to show his anger.

“Yah!” He was actually wanted to shout at that person but the word was then stuck inside of his mouth. He was surprised to see a beautiful lady standing in front of him.

“Anyonghasaeyo!” She bowed to Howon. In order to keep his image, Howon greeted back to her to show his good manner.

“Anyonghasaeyo. Sorry, I don’t think I know you. Do you need any help by chance?” Howon asked carefully as he didn’t want to hurt this lady’s feeling.

“Sorry. I’m Choi Minhee and I just moved to this area recently. I’m coming here to give you an invitation to my housewarming party. Please come over with your family tonight.” Said the lady, handing a beautiful card to him. Howon took over the invitation card and thanked her for inviting them.

Hearing the sound coming from the door, Jieun woke up and walked to the door, at which she found that her husband was talking to a beautiful lady. And what made her angry was her husband was laughing happily with the lady! How dare he have an affair in front of me!

Jieun walked near Howon and shouted at Howon.

“Lee Howon!” Howon turned around when he heard his wife’s voice however ended up seeing his wife crying in front of him. Seeing Jieun cried, Howon quickly hugged and consoled her.

“Why? Do you feel sick?” Howon asked in worry. Jieun then hit him on his chest and shouted at him.

“Bad guy!” Howon who heard her word, watched her with a confused look. What had happened until his wife shouted at him and called him BAD GUY! He remembered that he never did anything that betrayed her. Even though there are some moments that pretty ladies tried to offer themselves to him, Howon still remembered to refrain himself from them by keep on thinking how y his wife is in his mind until blood started to flow out from his nose. He kept his gaze on his wife with a disbelief look, at which Jieun started to cry again.

“How can you do that to me?” Jieun cried hardly.

“What did I do?” Howon scratched his head frustratedly as he was confused by his wife’s sudden act.

“Yah! Lee Howon, how can you have an affair and even bring her back home! What happens if Shinwoo saw it! You’re a bad guy!” Jieun cried. Howon looked at his wife and finally figured out the truth.

What?! She thought I’m having an affair with this lady? Howon laughed when he realized his wife was jealous. On the other hand, Jieun stared at Howon when she saw him laughing at her. Is that so funny?

Howon felt a fierce gaze coming from his wife. To punish his wife of having no confidence to his loyalty, Howon grabbed his wife’s waist and kissed her passionately without caring how surprised the lady was standing at their front door.

Realizing his wife was almost out of breath, Howon released his wife from his embrace and let her take a deep breath.

“How can you……” Feeling hurted, Jieun tried to speak out her feeling. But Howon spoke out his mind before she could continue on her word.

“I should be the one who asking you!” Howon’s word caused Jieun to be startled as she couldn’t understand what was he trying to say.

“This lady is our new neighbour who tried to invite us to her house for housewarming party.” Howon showed the invitation card to his wife to declare his innocence.

“But, I saw you talked to her happily like you two knew each other before.”

“After talking to her for a while, I found out that we used to go to the same high school and she was actually my junior.”

“Yes, Mrs Lee. Just now he was bragging about how proud he was of marry to a beautiful lady. That’s why you saw we are smiling and laughing happily. Please don’t misunderstand him because of me.”

Jieun who heard her word, found that she has misunderstood her husband and made a great joke in front of them by crying like a crazy lady. Out of embarrassment, she tried to hide herself.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier?” Jieun hid herself behind Howon and shyly hit on Howon’s back.

“You didn’t even let me have a chance to explain it!” Said Howon with a big smile on his face. He kept on teasing his wife by saying, “Aigo, my wife is so jealousy. Now, she can even endorse the vinegar products.” “Howon, you’re mean! I don’t want to talk to you anymore!” Jieun covered her face to hid her flushed cheeks and walked straightly to her room.

“Sorry, I think I’m gonna comfort my wife first. Sorry for unable to continue the talk. I will bring my family to your party tonight. If you don’t mind, can I bring a friend over?”

“Sure. This party is just only the few of us. The other neighbours seemed to be not around here.” She answered. Howon then replied her by telling her that one of the neighbours was actually his grandma. She and the other same aged neighbours were currently on a trip around the world. Minhee smiled when she finally understood the truth.

“Okay, then see you by then. Quickly go and reassure your wife before it’s too late.”

Howon greeted goodbye to her before he headed himself back to the room, earning a hit on his head by a pillow.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update... just back from my sister's house!

Yeah, got a great new from me! My sister is having her first child and will give birth in 7 more months.

I'm gonna be an aunt soon. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay, back to this chapter. How do you feel about it?

Reading that Jieun was crying must have got you a shock, right?

Well, just write it to increase the Howon-Jieun moment to satisfy the Howon-Jieun Shipper.

Thinking over and over again in 7 hours just to write out this childish but not too romantic scene.

So, Howon-Jieun shippers, how are you going to thank me? *I want a hot kiss!* xD

Oh well, my brain was overused so I think I will update a new chapter tomorrow morning.

Teaser for the upcoming chapter: Mr right of Minhee! XD

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.06

21:42