Ep 29 BIG MONSTER MAMA’s mega return!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

 

Today, Boss Lee took a day off with his secretary Kang and mini boss Shinwoo. Three of them waited patiently inside of the airport with some extraordinary large posters. The VVIP that they were waiting for were still not yet to be seen.

 

To welcome their BIG BOSS back to her hometown, Shinwoo and Minhyuk held a big poster they made wrote with some words. Well, the words that managed to let everyone that passed by them burst into laughters and some even took photograph as a remembrance.

When they were still waiting and fooling around, a figure that came from the exit stunned everyone with her cool and fierce image. An edgy hairstyle dyed in pale pink mixed well with her slightly blonde hair, a simple yet chic jacket with a pair of black skinny pants. This kind of outfit which only matched well on teenagers actually looked good on this old lady!

 

Yes, OLD LADY! She was over 70+ and yet she has a young baby face that people misunderstood her as a 50+ lady. Plus, she was strict in her diet due to the concern of her health, she has a slender body that is able to make 40+ ladies to cry in bed!

Besides her was a beautiful lady who dressed in simple knitted cardigan with a maxi dress. The big sunglasses that hung around her face added some chic and mystery feel that caused the unmarried men around to have some interest in this lady.

Both of them walked “handsomely” while searching for the “attendants” that were in charged to pick them up.

 

“Grandma, right here!” Minhyuk and Shinwoo shook the poster that they made for them.

 

Hearing the voice of her adorable grandson, grandma turned her face around and was about to faint as she saw the poster!

“Welcome home, BIG MONSTER MAMA!” was included in the poster with an enormous picture of her picking her nose regardless of her cool image.

 

Shocked to the death with the big poster that they made, grandma quickly pulled Misook and ran away from them.

“Grandma! Stop there!” Minhyuk and Shinwoo began to chase after them. Howon stood still in the original spot and watching at them before he walked himself to the information counter.

“Sorry, anything can I help you?” The girl asked politely. She was surprised to see the handsome face of Howon when he went closer and asked her.

“Can I borrow your mic for a while?” He asked with a seductive smile. The girl was stunned by his smile and just stared at him while her hands pointed to the direction of the mic.

“Thank you, beautiful lady!” He said and took over the mic.

 

On the other hand, Minhyuk and Shinwoo were still chasing after them. They were running too fast that they stopped in the middle and breathed heavily.  Looking at how tiring Minhyuk and Shinwoo were, grandma prepared to take this chance to run away with Misook.

Just when she was about to do this, a voice was heard all over the airport.

 

“Good morning, ladies and gentleman. Right now it’s Babo generation. Well, right here Mr babo wants to ask for help from everyone to catch them if you see 2 babo chasing around to catch 2 babo. Please help me to stop the babo and contact XXXXXXX to Mr Babo so that this babo can take action to this 4 babo. Your kindness is totally appreciated by Babo family. Thank you.”

As the message was just finished, everyone looked at them and began to call for Mr Babo.

“Yah! Are you babo? DO I look like the babo that the Mr Babo mentioned before?” Grandma shouted when she saw some people began to contact him.

“Well, it’s not you who looked like Babo, but the 2 people who chased after you looked very idiot!” A young boy said.

Hearing what he said, Minhyuk stood up angrily and about to punish that boy. However, he was stopped by his grandma.

“Aigo, Minhyuk ah, why do you angry to a little boy? Well, what’s he said is quite right, isn’t it? Hahaha…” Grandma said and laughed happily.

 

“Old ugly grandma that pretended to be young!”

“What?!”

“Already that old enough to be my ancestor’s first love, but still tried to pretend young wearing that kind of trendy fashion. Old grandma, you even more idiot than your grandson!”

“What?! You little evil thing! Who taught you to speak to me like this! Wanted to die?” Grandma said while pinched on the boy’s ears.

“I’m sorry, old grandma! Please forgive me!”

Seeing the little boy begging at his grandma, Minhyuk laughed inside his heart.

 

Well, if you shoot me, you can still walk out safely from this exit. But if you made the BIG BOSS that even Mr Howon will afraid of, then today is your D-Day… Death Day!

May god blessed you to arrive to the heaven safely! SALUTE!

Minhyuk said and saluted to the little boy as he sacrificed himself to the BIG MONSTER MAMA!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quotes of today:

 

My world never allowed you to disappear, even though the ending of our story will not be perfect...

 

The earth was created in a round shape not because the god like it to be in that way,

But it is because he wants the lost and miserable couples to have a chance to meet each other again.

 

- Chloe Kim 2012  - 

 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Lee Howon, where is my christmas gift? *shy* xD  

Listening to Infinite's white confession... Our cute howon! 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.24

16:27