Ep 3 Good Looking Family Enrollment Interview

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It was the first day to school. In order to enroll into this prestigious school, every parent tried their best to perform well with their children for the enrollment interview. Before the interview started, every parent gave advices to their children to make sure that their children will not make much mistakes during the interview. Never want to build a bad image of being late, most parents arrived earlier and soon the school hall was filled with a crowd of people.

While every parent was trying to practice their lines with their children, all of them halted their tasks due to an amazingly breathtaking scene which managed to grasp their undivided attention. A tall handsome man who wore simple yet formal suit that fits well to his well-built body with one of his hands holding to a beautiful lady who wore a simple floral dress with a white cardigan that matches well with her white porcelain skin. On the left side of the handsome man was a cute handsome child who believed to be inherited the perfect genes from his young parents of having beautiful features which impressed everyone by his amazingly good looking. Everyone was totally hypnotized by the dazzling great looking of this young family with their mouths almost half opened. Shinwoo slightly pulled his daddy’s sleeve and asked him out of curiosity.

“Appa, why did everyone look at us? Do we look like alien?”

“That’s because Shinwoo has a beautiful mom. Don’t you agree?”

“Ermm…” Shinwoo nodded his head.

 

After waiting for about an hour, it’s now Shinwoo’s turn.

Noticed that his son was a bit nervous, Howon held his trembling little hand and gave him an eye wink.

“Be confidence, Mr Lee Shinwoo. Daddy knows you can do it. If you passed your interview, daddy will give you a present.”

“Is it?”

“Ermm… Try your best my dear!” Howon his hair and gave him his support in a soft voice.

Then, Jieun joined them and said, “Let’s go in.”

 

Inside the room, there was a panel of judges led by principal together with 6 teachers worked as her assistants for today’s interview.

“Okay, Lee Shinwoo’s parents please introduce yourselves.”

“Good morning, I’m Lee Howon, Lee Shinwoo’s father……” Howon stood up and introduced himself. Everyone focused their attentions on him even though they already knew who he actually was through the power of Internet access and TV. They continued to glue their eyes on Howon as they realized he looked even better in real person. They couldn’t do but let out a sigh when they saw Howon held Jieun’s hand before he passed the mic to her. Too bad he already married! No more chance!

Jieun took over the mic and started to introduce herself.

“Good morning, I’m Kim Jieun, Lee Shinwoo’s mother……” Jieun said softly. Even though she tried her best to give her best introduction, no one was actually listened to her because they were totally mesmerized by her beauty. Her light makeup and the simple dress that wore on her proved that she was indeed a natural beauty. Even though they had seen her once on the TV when their wedding ceremony was broadcasted nationwidely, they still didn’t understand why this famous figure married to this ordinary lady. But now, they seemed to understand the reason. That’s because she has a humble and natural personality that matches well with her sparkling beauty.

“Okay, now may I know who’s Lee Shinwoo?” The principal asked.

Shinwoo stood up from his seat and walked to the center of the room. He bowed to them before he started his introduction.

“Good morning, I’m Lee Shinwoo.” The principal and teachers smiled when they saw Shinwoo tried his best even though he was extremely shy.

“Besides that, can I know what you are going to perform today?”

“Today, I will show you a piano performance with my father and my mother. Hope you enjoy it.” Said Shinwoo while walking toward the piano with Howon. They sat themselves on the seat and looked at each other with a smile that only they would know before they shifted their fingertips to the piano keys. Sweet melodies were instantly played when Shinwoo and Howon’s fingers floated beautifully above the white and black keys. The stunning piano performance was then accompanied by Jieun’s pure voice which added some flawlessness to it. It was totally a fantastic performance that enchanted the judges’ heart. The judges couldn’t help but to give them a “PASS”.

“Congratulations, you are now our student!”

“Appa, where am I right now?”

“In school.”

“Am I dreaming?”

“No, you don’t!”

“I don’t believe.”

“Then, I showed you!” said Howon and kissed on Shinwoo’s cheek. Shinwoo was surprised by his daddy’s sudden kiss and frustratedly complained at his daddy.

“What are you doing? Appa, byuntae(ert)”

“Yah, appa is doing this just to tell you it’s not a dream. Why are you angry with it? Do you know how long people queued just to get a kiss from me? Even your mommy likes it very much. You little kid said my kiss was disgusting. OMG! What’s on earth for this kid to have such a weird thinking!”

“If only appa is a beautiful noona then will do for me!”

“You!”

However, both of them stopped their fight when they sensed that someone was staring at them. Jieun shook her head and let out a sigh while the judges tried to hide their laughters at the childish father and son moment. Howon and Shinwoo bowed at the judges for the “PASS” and quickly stepped out of the room due to the extremely embarrassing moment.

When they went out of the room, Howon blamed Shinwoo for ruining his cool image.

“Since when appa got image? Ah, I got it! Lee Babo! Thanks for reminding me for it. Omma, Shinwoo is hungry. Let’s go to fill up Shinwoo’s tummy.” Said Shinwoo and ran toward his mommy.

“What do you want for your lunch?”

“Sweet sour pork.”

“Okay, let’s go!”

Howon who felt the “negligence” from his wife and son, then shouted in worry, “Yah, wait for me!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the extremely late update.

How's today chapter? It sounds bad right?

Sorry, I'm out of ideas for today and I'm admitted into the hospital this morning due to short of breath.

Luckily, I'm getting better now and was discharged. However, need some rest...

But don't worry, I will still continue update everyday.

OMG, so embarrassing when the doctor who examined me knows that I'm a medical student...

What's a BIG joke for unable to take care of my health!

 

For NEW and SILENT readers, I know you're reading this right now. Please appear once and leave me some comments.

I need your help to improve this sequel so that I can give you a better piece of work.

Your help will totally do help a lot to me.

 

Last but not least, I found that my story always included with funny moment... Sorry, I can't help but let my mind do whatever that was interpreted by it. xD

 

P/S: got some reader sent me private messages asking me about whether I will write another FF after this sequel ends...

Well, I'm totally have no ideas regarding this. It's a matter of time.

I can't answer you now because no one knows what's gonna happen in the future.

And I don't think I can write a sequel to this sequel = ='  I don't want to write Howon to another character/lady

All I can say is let the god decides it.. If time allows, I will. If not, I have to say thousands of sorry to all my supporters for disappointing you.

I know how much you guys appreciated and loved my piece of work. That's why I worked hard for this sequel and try my best to update it.

Anyways, still want to give my sincere thanks to all of you for willing to wait for me for the past six months and continued to give me your support.

No words can describe how thankful I am to all of you. Once again, Thank you & I love you my readers! ^ ^

 

KIm Hoeun

2012.12.03

21:22