Ep 28 Shinwoo’s first love crisis!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Shinwoo and Hyeri were looking for their teacher in the school and found her when they accidentally walked into the piano room.

He saw his uncle and greeted him immediately.

“Uncle, what are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’re spying me?” Shinwoo said and jumped backward.

“Is Mr Lee babo sends you over? Haiissss, that Alzheimer kid is out of his mind now! How can he do that to me! I’m just an innocent 6 years old kid that doesn’t know anything.” Shinwoo said and cupped his face shyly.

 

Minhyuk looked speechlessly at his nephew and shook his head. He is innocent? Well, his daddy seemed more innocent that him!

Minhee smiled when she saw Shinwoo’s unique and charming acts. She was totally curious how Jieun onni was managed to handle her senior and this little student of her. Well, what was really in Minhee’s mind is Awesome! Ermm… she means Jieun is indeed a bravo person that she has seen!

She then looked at the person next to her and thought, “Then, how will my life be with this charming prince?”

Feeling the gaze that met her eyes, Minhee looked away shyly and asked Shinwoo.

“Shinwoo, is there something urgent that you looked for me?”

“Ermm. I want to ask teacher to help me hang this in the class.” Shinwoo said and showed the swan that he made with Hyeri.

“Wow, beautiful!”

“And Hyeri also make it!” Shinwoo turned around to ask her to show her handmade swan, but was upset in the following second when he saw her stood there and watched at a corner. He turned to that angle and saw the one that she was watching over.

It was his uncle… Uncle… Kang Minhyuk.

By chance…. Did she likes uncle….

So, that’s mean I have no chance…anymore…

 

Shinwoo dropped his head down, with disappointment filled over his heart.

On the other hand, Minhyuk sensed that Hyeri was staring at him.

He walked himself over and pulled out his hand.

“Hello, I’m Uncle Minhyuk. Nice to meet you.” Minhyuk said and smiled to her.

Looking at his smile, Hyeri was influenced and a bright smile immediately hung over her face. Feeling surprised to see this moment, Minhee walked closer and caressed Hyeri.

“Minhyuk, this is the first time I saw Hyeri smiled so brightly! Thank you for making her smile.”

Hearing about it, Minhyuk then looked at Hyeri and said, “Then, our beautiful Hyeri should smile more!”

Three of them were smiling happily and headed to the classroom to hang up the swan, while Shinwoo followed behind with a broken heart…