Ep 4 Just the two of us…

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It’s been a month since Shinwoo started to attend the school. After sending off Shinwoo to the school, Jieun headed back home as usual. She did the household chores like usual as well but after an hour cleaning, all tasks were done.

Jieun sat herself on the stairs and started to look around. The house was indeed too big and having too many empty spaces! Even though she knew that she’s now married to a nice guy and having her own happy family, yet she couldn’t help but let the loneliness started to fill up her heart after realizing that she was the only one left in this big vacant house. A deep sigh escaped from her lips as she felt tired being a HOUSEWIFE of a famous figure! If she knew her life will be so boring and having too much free time, she will definitely not marry him. But what to do! Who’s fault for falling for this choding? Jieun smiled when she has this thought in her mind.

Feeling bored, Jieun sat herself onto the sofa and switched on the TV. Famous idols were then displayed on the screen, promoting their latest hit songs. However, their powerful and charismatic choreography didn’t gain any interest from Jieun because she was busy thinking what was her husband doing right now. Did he have enough rest? Did he take his lunch? These questions kept on coming into her mind and she began to worry. She was totally sure that he will skip his meals when he was very busy.

In order to make sure that Howon will rest and have his meals, Jieun headed into the kitchen and started to prepare some food for her lovely hubby. Within an hour, Jieun finished her cooking and she packed the food nicely into the lunch box. Ermm, will he love it? Jieun looked at it and said to herself before she dressed up herself and reached at his company.

“Good morning, Mrs Lee.”

Greetings were immediately heard all over the lobby when they saw the beautiful madam arrived at the company. Everyone was totally envied of their boss when they saw Jieun took some homemade food which she prepared for their boss. If and only if I was able to marry a beautiful cook! I’m sure I will make my boss jealous of me too!

Thinking that Howon might be hungry, Jieun just simply greeted to them and took on the lift to Howon’s office.

Just stepped into his office, his secretary quickly stood up and greeted her.

“Good morning, Mrs Lee.”

“Morning, Miss Jung. I heard that you’re the new secretary, right?”

“Yes, please take care of me.”

“Don’t worry. If Howon and Minhyuk bullied you, you can call me. I will help you to kill them.”

“Thank you, Mrs Lee.” Said Miss Jung when she heard your words.

“Ermm, sorry to ask but may I know where’s Howon?”

“Mr Lee is having meeting with the staffs. Do you want me to pass any messages?” Miss Jung said and about to pick up her phone.

“Nevermind. It’s okay. I’ll go there myself. Now, it’s lunch time. Go and have your lunch.” Jieun told the secretary. However, the secretary refused to go for it because her boss, Mr Lee Howon was still having his meeting. She afraid that Howon would get mad if he found out she wasn’t there when he’s back. Jieun sensed it then said, “Don’t worry and go for your lunch. I will be your boss’s “part-time” secretary for an hour. If he dared to scold you, I will FIRE him.” Said Jieun which makes Miss Jung laughed at her joke.

“Go for your lunch, this is the command of your boss’s BOSS!” Jieun said. Miss Jung thanked her for her thoughtful mind and went down to the café, leaving Jieun alone waiting patiently outside of the meeting room.

 

An hour has passed, yet no one was stepping out of the meeting room.

“This Lee Howon really knows how to torture himself.” Jieun sighed. She took up the lunch boxes and walked straightly into the meeting room. Her sudden appearance caused everyone to be surprised. The staff quickly stood up and greeted her politely. Jieun greeted back to them before she handed them the lunch boxes.

“This is the food I packed for all of you this morning. Now, it’s noon. Go and have your lunch.”

Everyone looked at Jieun but didn’t dare to make a move. Jieun understood and looked at Howon.

“Boss, shouldn’t we need to take care of the employees’ stomach in order to do a great task?”

“But, we still have a little bit more……”

“But Boss, your wife packed it for whole morning and it would be a waste if no one enjoyed it. Plus, your wife is worried about you. Can’t you allow it for once? Oh? *aegyo*” Jieun blinked her eyes with a cute pout. Howon looked at his wife and shook his head with a sweet smile.

“Okay, everyone dismissed and enjoyed your meals.”

“Thank you BOSS! Thank you MADAM! We will enjoy your delicious food.” All of them bowed to Jieun before they went out of the room. When the door was closed, Howon and Jieun then heard the noises that came from outside.

“Hey, I got it first. It’s mine.”

“No, it’s mine!”

“No, Madam prepared for all of us. It’s mine too!”

While they were fighting for the food, a sudden open of the door behind them caused them to stand still.

“Sorry to say that, it’s actually MINE.” Howon said and took over the lunch box before he entered and closed the door, leaving the staff outside of the room.

“Thanks to you, I can’t have it now.”

“Herrrrr…” They glanced at each other angrily before heading down to the café.

 

Inside the room, Jieun opened the lunch boxes while nagging at Howon.

“Mr Lee Howon, why you always skipped your meals? Do you know it is not good for health! Do you know how worry I am when I thought that you’re starving yourself again……” Howon listened to his wife silently and just smiled. Jieun looked at him and asked, “What’s so funny?”

“It feels like a dream for me to see you worry and nagging at me. I’m feeling happy when I saw you worried about me.”Howon then picked up the spoon and started to enjoy the food prepared by his lovely wife. He ate hungrily that rice was then stuck around his mouth. Jieun sighed and took a piece of tissue to wipe his mouth.

“How can you behave and eat like a kid?”

“It’s because I’m Lee Choding.” Howon smiled innocently to his wife before he spooned a scoop of rice into his mouth. Jieun looked at her choding hubby and let out a long deep sigh. No wonder his son also behaves like him. Now, she learned a lesson that never married to someone with super great genes!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once again, sorry for the late update. I'm too tiring until I fall asleep...

How's today chapter? For those Howon-Jieun shipper, do this chapter satisfy you?

Anyway, will try my best to update more of Howon-Jieun moment if possible.

And, one more thing, Minhyuk will appear soon. Do you happy with it?

Okay I think it's enough for today. I think I gonna doze off soon coz of the medicine.

See U tomorrow! Good NIght! *muakkkkkkkkk~*

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.04

21:05