Ep 5 Shinwoo’s secret!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

After finished her lunch with her lovely husband, Jieun leave the company to pick up her son.

As the class was still going on, Jieun silently drifted into the school to monitor her son. She stood outside of the class and took a closer look through the window. Where’s my son?

She kept on looking around until she spotted her son at a corner. What was he doing there? She observed her son and noticed that his cheeks were redden like a fresh red apple. She observed more thoroughly and found out that her son was actually looking at a girl!

The little girl was wearing a grey cottony dress with a pink cardigan. Her hair was tied in plaits and decorated with a cute little pink bunny at the end of the hair. Such a beautiful child. Jieun nodded her head in agree to her son’s taste.

On the other hand, Shinwoo was still fixated his gaze on the little girl. His gaze was fully filled with admiration until he didn’t realize that the lesson has already finished. A sudden object obstructed his sight, made Shinwoo slightly frustrated as the girl was nowhere seen in the next second. Shinwoo stared at the “object” and later his anger was then turned into a surprised expression.

“Mommy!” Shinwoo shouted in surprise. Jieun then teased his son by saying that her son has forgotten his own mom because of a beautiful girl. Shinwoo shyly low down his head as he felt very embarrassing at his mom’s joke. Jieun saw it and felt a sudden sorry to her son. She walked toward her son and crounched down onto her knees, “Shinwoo ah, do you like that girl?” Jieun asked her son. Didn’t want to tell lie to his mom, Shinwoo nodded his head.

Perceiving her son’s honesty, Jieun held on his shoulder and said, “My son, it’s good to like someone. Don’t feel shy with it. If you like her, you can be friend with her. Remember to treat her well, okay?”

“Ermm.” Shinwoo smiled happily as he received some support from his mom.

“So, what do you want for dinner?”

“Sweet sour pork!”

“Okay, let’s go for it!”

Shinwoo embraced his mom’s legs when he heard his mom agreed to make his favourite dish. Jieun caressed his hair and headed to her car with her hand interlaced with Shinwoo’s hand.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

P/S: afterward will update a new chapter, Shopping date!

Will be back within 2 hours. See u then.

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.05

20:30