Ep 23 I’m not Miss No Hands!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Finally, reaching home!

Howon opened the door while Shinwoo lifted his mother’s hand like a real Queen.

“Yah, do you all really need to do this?” Jieun said in embarrassed.

“Well, we need to because we just received our command from BIG BOSS!”

“Who? You?” Jieun pouted her lips as she felt like she was having no hands at all!

“Great grandma!”

“What?!”

“Grandma said she will be joining us soon. She said she will be your private prenatal educator with Misook Ahjumma as her assistant! Well, yeobo. At that time, I think you will only need to open your mouth!” Howon replied.

“What? Aigo…” Jieun sighed as she started to imagine her upcoming “busy” months.

“Yeobo, you should be happy, right?”

“I’m happy that you all care about me, but a pregnant woman need to move as well.”

“Okay, you can walk around but cannot do anything that is dangerous, okay?”

“Okay.” Jieun sighed.

 She got herself out of the sofa and walked around. Then, she took a piece of towel and wiped the table.

 

“Oooooooooooohh!” Howon and Shinwoo shouted when they saw her do it.

“What’s going on?”

“Why do you squatting down?”

Howon and Shinwoo quickly supported her up to the sofa.

“Well, like what you see, wiping a table.” Jieun answered innocently.

“Didn’t I tell you not to do dangerous things?”

“Is wiping a table a dangerous thing?” Jieun looked at his husband with surprising look.

“Well… Shinwoo, what’s she say is really right,isn’t it?” Howon scratched his head and asked his son.

“Of course, Mr Lee Babo.”

“Then, what are we shouting for?”

“You’re really Mr Babo! She was squatting down just now! What if she falls when she lost her balance?”

“Ooohh! Shinwoo, you’re so brilliant!” Howon clapped his hands happily as he was totally agreed with his son’s word.

“Thank you!”

“Why didn’t I discover it?” Howon slightly hit his head.

“That’s because you’re a babo.”

“Yah, don’t forget you are my son, Mr Babo’s son.”

“Mr Lee Babo, don’t forget too, I’m Kim Jieun’s son, clever mommy’s son!”

“Woooaahh~ You always bully me! Yeobo!” Howon said and asked for help from his wife.

“Shinwoo, stop teasing your daddy!”

“I didn’t! Just he was too babo until he was fooled by himself.”

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo!”

“What!” Shinwoo glared at his daddy and pouted his lips angrily.

“Herr”

“Herr!”

 

At a side, Jieun watched at them and started to feel headache. Where is the peaceful father-and-son moment that she saw in hospital that night?

As she was unable to withstand their childish behaviour, the anger in her heart caused her to feel a sharp pain on her stomach.

“Oouchh…”

She wincing and clutched on her stomach. She bit her bottom lip to hold the pain that continued to hit on her stomach.

Shocking by her sudden yelp, Howon and Shinwoo stopped their fight and rushed to her side.

“Yeobo, are you okay?”

As she was too weak to answer, she just nodded her head with the sweats flowing all over her forehead.

Within a few minutes, the pain subsided and left Jieun breathing heavily.

 

Knowing it’s them who triggered her emotion, they bowed their head down and apologized.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Jieun comforted them.

“I’m so useless.”

“No, you don’t. You are a good husband. Just the way you shown your love is a bit different than normal person.” Jieun said and held his hands.

“I know you do this just because you love and care about me. So, I didn’t blame you. Just, you know a pregnant woman can become emotional very easily. So, sorry yeobo.”

 

“Then, mommy, we’ll learn from Mrs Choi on how to be a good husband and son!”

“But, don’t disturb Mrs Choi always, okay?”

“Yes, madam!” Both of them saluted to her before Howon carried her back to the room. He rested her on the bed and caressed her tummy.

“Sorry, baby. Appa knows he is wrong, please forgive me!”

“Forgive oppa too, baby!” Shinwoo said and kissed on Jieun’s tummy.

“Shinwoo wants a baby girl?”

“Ermm!”

“Why?”

“Because Shinwoo didn’t want a dongsaeng that is handsome than his brother!”

Howon and Jieun laughed when they heard his sincere confession.

“This is the reason you want a baby girl?”

“No... The baby girl must be as pretty as mommy. When she grew older, I can even bring her to my class and bragged at my friends. Ah, what a happy life I have.” Shinwoo placed his hands under his chin and smiled cutely as if he was amazed by the “happy life” that he dreamt of. Looking at their adorable daydreaming son, both of them smiled happily.

 

“If so, then Shinwoo, let’s do an aegyo show to your mommy to make her happy!”

“Okay, appa starts first!”

“To show my sincere apology, I will show you the trendy aegyo.” Howon said and do his Hoing Hoing!

“Appa, that is out of trend now! Now let Shinwoo showed you the best aegyo in the world.”  Shinwoo said and started to do the trendy 1+1귀요미 aegyo.

“1+1 is gwiyomi, 2+2 is gwiyomi……” He did it with the innocent cute big eyes and cute expressions.

Seeing his wife smiled so happily, Howon didn’t want to lose to Shinwoo, he then challenged his son and said, “Oh, that’s such an easy task. I can also do it!”

“Then do it, you can never beat me!”

“Okay, Lee Shinwoo, just open your eyes widely and see.”

Howon said and began his absolutely adorable 1+1 aegyo.

“1+1 is gwiyomi, 2+2 is gwiyomi……”

He did it with his cute pouted lips followed by some cute winks and was accompanied by his seductively cute baby voice.

Jieun watched his aegyo and laughed hardly with Shinwoo as his version aegyo is the iest, funniest and cutest in the world.

“27+27 is gwiyomi, 28+28 is Lee Howon!” Howon said and dance a hula dance.

The room was continued filled with the laughters and aegyo sounds until the Queen and her knights drifted into their dream and continued with their aegyo battles inside……

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

watching a lot version of 1+1 aegyo and found sunggyu's version is the most awkward but adorable one! xD

and everyone, do you watch Infinite H performance on MCD?

Remember to watch it and anticipate their upcoming album!

 

 

KIm Hoeun

2012.12.20

21:08