Ep 34 Poor Shinwoo...

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

It’s been a while Shinwoo and Hyeri talked to each other.

Didn’t know why Shinwoo felt that they were getting further apart. He would always want to talk to her but her usual cold demeanor seemed to grow over time. He had a feeling that she was avoiding him.

Why did she avoid me? Aren’t we friends?

Shinwoo couldn’t figure out why she had tried to avoid him. None of the reasons he had come up with really made sense unless…

Unless she bored of having me as a friend anymore?

Thought of this, Shinwoo felt aggrieved and upset.

She was the first friend that he wanted to be friend with, but seemed like she doesn’t feel that way.

Shinwoo sighed and went to his secret corner. The corner that can heal his broken heart.

 

As Shinwoo was heartbroken, he didn’t notice that a girl was hiding herself behind the door, with her head slightly poked out a bit to observe him, watching him slowly disappeared from her sight.

She sighed and sat on the floor with her back leaned against the door.

She was sorry that she had to avoid him.

She didn’t mean to do so but when she recalled how the rich classmates showed off himself in front of her, she couldn’t help but to feel upset.

 

“Yeah, Hyeri. How dare you low class girl wants to be a friend of Shinwoo?” He said and gave her a dirty smirk.

“Shinwoo is not like you! He is a good person!” Hyeri said and tried to fight back.

“Is it? He is a good person but he is a different class person from you!”

“What?” Hyeri glanced at him as she didn’t get his words.

“His daddy is the CEO of the Lee Company! My daddy tells me that his company is bigger than my daddy’s one for 20 times. You just a low class girl and dared to be his friend. How embarrassed it is!” He said and gave her a merong before he joined to the “high class” friends of his.

 

Noticed that her presence might had caused a shame to Shinwoo, Hyeri felt upset with it. It’s okay for people to criticize her as she was used to it. But she didn’t want him to feel so as he was her first friend here!

She still remembered how people called her when her mom remarried to the current daddy that she have. ’s kid… a harsh and cruel word to be heard by a young child.

Her new daddy is a businessman. Even though she was not his biological daughter, he still treated her like his own child and gave her everything he can. And Hyeri always felt thankful to him. But his daddy’s mother, that is her grandma, will never keep an eye on her.

Whenever Hyeri tried to be close to her, she will call her “the daughter of a ” and glared at her.

“Even your mom had married to my son, nothing will gonna change to your life. You’re still the kid of other man!”

 

Started from that day, Hyeri became quiet and hard to be close with. She didn’t dare to approach herself to anyone as she thought that everyone was the same like her grandma.

However, there was a boy who came into her life and told her that he wanted her to be his friend. His first friend…

She was startled by his request but turned off his offer as she thought that he will be bored with her very easily and find a new friend.

However, Shinwoo didn’t do it and still waiting and trying to talk to her instead. Soon, she was touched by his act during the sports day and decided to get close to him… as his friend.

But as soon as she knew that he was a rich family’s son, she stopped the thought and decided to stay away from him.

 

So, I will have no friend from now?

Hyeri said. She looked at the sky and sighed… A sigh of loneliness…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Writing 2 more updates.... ideas, where are you!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.27

12:24