Message from the BABO author-nim...

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg (last song from this babo author-nim!)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXIht97hpY ( Infinite Sunggyu dedicated it to you)

 

haha... do you finished reading the ending? Well, I'm asking a 'Babo' question! xD

Just like what you have seen in the final chapter,

the FF ended with the title of this FF 

Precious presence!

 

Well, at here, 

I'm Chloe aka Kim Hoeun wants to thank all of you no matter you're an active reader or a silent reader!

Thank you all of you for your supports for this sequel.

Hah! Finally, I finished this sequel as I had promised 6 months ago!

It made me feel relieved but empty in my heart as well.

The BABO family scenes kept on flashing into my mind... one by one

and the wonderful comments of you which made my days and gave me a lot of strengths to complete this sequel.

When I wrote this sequel, I had also gone through a lot of things.

My aunty who was diagnosed with cancer,

My sister's pregnancy,

My injured head,

and a lot to be mention here.

But, my readers (You know who you are and how precious you are to me like BABO FAMILY)

gave me your supports by cheering me up and even 'forced' me to rest from updating a new chapter.

How my readers worried about me, how they're willing to wait for my update patiently without complaints.

I knew it in my heart...

Well, I guess I need to stop my thank you speech right here.

If not, I will cry a lot!  *I'm a sentimental person!*

 

P/S: I had received a lot of love calls for the upcoming sequel for this sequel or a new FF. Well, right now, I still unable to give you a sure answer as the subject I studied soon is maternity science. It's not a easy subject for me as I'm not really that brilliant student! So, I will try to think of this in my mind.

If I confirmed it, I will definitely posted right here to inform you SO please SUBSCRIBE this SEQUEL please! xD

 

Lastly, I would like to thank you all of you again for the subscribing and supports along the holiday! Thank you very much and

 

 

Quote of today:

 

I LOVE YOU! Aloha au `ia `oe!

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2013.01.01

00:30