Ep 8 Housewarming ~ Love at first sight?!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

Feeling that Minhee might not be able to prepare the dinner by herself, Jieun and Howon went to her house earlier to help her.

“Knock Knock.” Howon knocked on Minhee’s door to inform her that they had arrived. Minhee opened the door and found out it’s Howon and Jieun.

“Ermm. Only the two of you?” Minhee looked at Howon with a curious look.

“Didn’t sunbae (senior) said that you will bring a friend over?”

“Ah~ That friend was still insisted to choose a housewarming present for you so he brought my son with him.”

“Oh I see, let’s come in and wait for them.” Minhee invited them into her house.

On the way to the living room, an unpleasant smell began to spread throughout the air, stimulated Minhee to jump in surprise. My roasted chicken!

Minhee quickly ran into the kitchen and took out her roasted chicken before it was too late. Luckily, the chicken was “safe” and didn’t burnt badly. Minhee sighed in relief when she saw her chicken was still complete.

Noticed that her sunbae and his wife were watching her, Minhee felt embarrassed by her own clumsiness. Jieun sensed it and tried to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. She offered herself to help her with the dinner.

“Let me help you.” Jieun said.

“Nevermind, you’re my guest. How can I let you do it for me?” Minhee replied.

“It’s okay. If you don’t let her help you, then maybe we will have our dinner at late night? Or maybe dinner became tomorrow’s morning breakfast?” Said Howon, trying to joke and liven up the atmosphere. However, his joke gained a powerful gaze from his wife.

“Lee Howon.” Jieun’s serious voice made Howon quickly lose his cool image and became a flatten balloon. “Yeobo, I’m sorry. Hoing Hoing!” Said Howon and tried to use his trademark aegyo to comfort her. As what he expected, his wife smiled at his cuteness and said gently, “Go and wash the vegetable!”

“Yes, madam!” Howon stood straight and saluted her with his cuteness overflowed before he near himself to the sink. Minhee smiled when she saw her sunbae’s sudden change.

“Wow, no wonder you’ve fallen for sunbae. He did have an adorable charm.” Said Minhee with an eye smile. Jieun noticed that she was still single so she answered her, “You can also have it.”

“Have what?”

“Your Mr Right!” Jieun’s word made Minhee felt extremely shy. She felt a sudden thirst and quickly took a glass of water to cool down herself. Jieun laughed when she saw this lady’s cute charm.

“Don’t worry. I will help you to find one.” Jieun replied her with a wink. Minhee looked at her with her blushing cheeks and just silent herself as she felt really embarrassing now.

 

Half an hour later, Minhyuk was then arrived with his hand full with presents until it has blocked his sight. Minhee who heard the footstep coming from the outside, quickly went and opened the door.

Surprised by the sudden open of the door, the presents in Minhyuk’s hands were then fall onto the ground. Minhyuk bent down himself to pick it up, ended up touching Minhee’s hand.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Minhyuk apologized while he tried to lift up his head. His mouth was then half opened when he saw Minhee who just stood close to him.

Oh my god, what did I see just now? My dear god father, did you just somehow send this beautiful angel to this wonderful world for me? Oh no! How can this even happen to me? Ah, what should I do? My heart was beating so rapidly that it was able to draw out of my body!

Yah! Kang Minhyuk, slow down your heartbeat or else you will die young because of heart attack!

NO!! Dear father, please don’t bring Minhyuk along to the heaven. He still very young and haven’t married yet. He still haven’t makes the most romantic proposal to his future wife and haven’t seen Shinwoo grown up and get married! And the most important thing was he still haven’t ate the most delicious food in the world! How can you let him left this world so cruelly without letting him taste the most delicious and juicy dishes! 

God, you’re really a bad guy. The bad man that is worse than Lee Howon, the most evil man in the universe!

Seeing that Minhyuk was stared blankly at the sky, Minhee tried to wake him up by patting on his shoulder. However, Minhyuk who was still fought with the god father inside his mind was totally shocked by her. He stepped backward as she was too close to him and stumbled by Shinwoo who was standing at his back.

Ah! Minhyuk shouted before he fell and landed on Minhee.

“Yah, Uncle Minhyuk! What are you doing here!” Shinwoo quickly covered his eyes with his small hands that wasn’t enough to cover his big eyes. Realized that what has happened, Minhyuk quickly stood up from the floor and apologized to her.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it! I’m really very sorry! Oh~ *cute sigh* I’m really very very sorry…ah hergh hergh…. *cute sob*” said Minhyuk with a hilarious and adorable facial expression which melts her heart.

“It’s okay. I didn’t blame you.”

“Is it?” Minhyuk asked happily and held on her hands out of happiness. Once again, realized he had touched her, Minhyuk quickly released his hands and knelt down to plead for her forgiveness. Minhee laughed when she saw this amusing guy. She was about to tell him to stand up but Shinwoo stopped her to do so.

“Teacher!” Minhee turned to her left and surprised to see that Shinwoo was there.

“Why are you here?”

“My daddy told me that my new neighbour invited me and uncle to her housewarming party. Are you here to attend the party too?” Shinwoo asked.

“Shinwoo, you got it right for half.”

“ermm?” Shinwoo slightly bent his head cutely to the right as he was confused by his teacher.

“I’m your new neighbour. Nice to meet you, Shinwoo! Hihi.”

“Is it? Yeah, I can go to school with my pretty teacher everyday now! Hooray!” Shinwoo jumped in joy.

On the other hand, Minhyuk’s eyes were about to pop out when he heard Shinwoo called her teacher. What, teacher! She’s his T-E-A-C-H-E-R!

Argh, why am I not Shinwoo! If not, I can be with her everyday! Minhyuk pouted his lips and looked at Shinwoo with a fierce gaze as he was totally jealous of Shinwoo. Poor Shinwoo, still didn’t know that Minhyuk’s flaming eyes were enough to burn him into a roasted duck! xD

While Minhyuk was still staring at Shinwoo, a hand appeared to his sight and he looked up to see the owner of the beautiful hand. It’s her!

“Do you still want to kneel until the sun rises?”

“Oh?” Minhyuk blanked for a while until he realized he still have his knees on the floor.

“It’s not good to make my guests waiting inside.” Minhee said and offered her hand again to Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled and placed his hand on her hand. Minhee helped him to stand up by slightly pulled on his hand.

“Thank you. Here’s the presents for your housewarming. Hope that you will like it!”

“Thank you!” Minhee took over the presents from him and went into the house with Shinwoo and her “new guest”.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hihi... Do you like this chapter? Seemed like 2Min couple will have a lot of shippers by then. xD

In few more hours will update the housewarming party chapter so please get yourself ready for the party!

 

P/S: get the meaning by the "New guest" that I stressed on? It's actually mean the new guest into her heart

xD I'm getting greasy and cheesy... Someone wanna buy some cheese from me? xD

Go and have my lunch now. Bye!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.07

13:30