Ep 45 Please save my wife!

Precious presence in my life (Sequel of SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!)

 

 

She was in the kitchen serving herself a glass of milk when she suddenly felt some warm liquid falling from her lower part down on her legs.

She felt a great pain on her stomach and the sudden contract in her belly caused her to yelp and clutched her stomach. The glass dropped onto the ground, with the glass breaking sound filled the air.

“Howon!” She screamed as the pain became worse as time passed.

 

Howon entered the kitchen agitatedly and saw the mess of milk and glass. However, this is not the most shocking part of all.

Now, his wife, Jieun was lying on the floor with some wet stains on her legs.

At first he thought maybe his wife is going to give birth as the water broke. But as he ran his way down to the kitchen, he was surprised to see his wife fainted on the floor with her legs coloured by the blood.

“Jieun!” He shouted when he wrapped his arms around her. However, she didn’t give any response. The blood kept on flowing down and slowly her white dress was fully stained in bright red.

 

On the other hand, Shinwoo, who was shocked by this sudden incident, tried to make a phone call for the ambulance.

He picked up the phone frightenedly and about to dial before he heard his daddy called him for help.

“Shinwoo, help daddy to get the key and open the door! Fast!” He said and Shinwoo immediately followed his order. He was frightened and shaking severely that he tripped on the stairs when he ran himself up to the room.

 

“Ouch!” He rubbed his knee as he felt the pain right there. However, he quickly stood up from the spot when he recalled that his mom is in danger. He took the key with him and rushed down to the car.

He opened the door while Howon placed his wife into the car.

“Shinwoo, daddy need to drive to the hospital so Shinwoo please look after mommy, okay?” Howon said with his shaking voice. He was trying hard to suppress his fear.

Shinwoo stared at him and nodded his head as he was on the verge of tears and he didn’t want to affect his daddy’s emotion. He quickly moved into the car while his daddy started the engine and drove his way to the hospital.

 

As soon as they arrived, Howon hugged Jieun into the hospital while Shinwoo shouted for help.

“Somebody! Help!” He shouted and ran his hand up to his cheeks to wipe away the tears so that his father wouldn’t notice it.

The clear voice of Shinwoo echoed inside the hospital and it immediately gained the nurses’ attention. They quickly rushed towards them when they saw Howon carried an unconcious lady in his arms.

They quickly instructed him to put the unconcious lady on the stretcher and rushed her to the emergency room.

 

"Sir, please wait here. You are not allowed to go in." The nurse told Howon to stay outside, despite how hard he tried to go in with her.

As he wasn’t allowed to enter, he has no choice but to stand guard in the hallway. He leaned against the wall and slided himself down onto the floor.

"Grandpa, you must protect mommy. Please!" Shinwoo placed his hands together and prayed hardly. His body was shaking tremblingly as he was still frightened by the incident happened to his mom.

Howon looked at his son and embraced him into his arms.

“Shinwoo ah, don’t cry. Mommy will be okay. Don’t cry, ermm?” Howon said while he was trying hard to fight back his tears.

 

He sat on the seat outside, shaking like Shinwoo. He had no idea what was wrong with her. And everything that just happened.

His hands tremblingly reached for his phone and started to call Minhyuk's number.

“Hyung??” A voice came out from the phone.

“Minhyuk ah…” He said with his shaking voice.

Of course, the sleepy Minhyuk immediately woke himself up when he heard his hyung’s cry.

 

“Minhyuk, please come to the hospital now. Jieun is in the emergency room.” He informed.

His words caught Minhyuk off guard as he held on his phone with a shocking expression. His brain was failed to interpret his daily activities as usual as he was shocked by the sudden news.

“Minhyuk, please bring grandma and ahjumma over. And please drive Minhee here as well. Shinwoo was crying.” He said.

There was a loud shriek from Minhyuk before the line was cut off.

 

Howon held his phone in his hands and continued to wait outside the emergency room. while Minhyuk and the others arrived not long after the call.

“Hyung, what happened?” Minhyuk ran towards his brother. However, he was shocked to see the blood strains on his T-shirt and hands.

“I don’t know.” He said and broke down into tears. He ruffled and embraced himself as he cried out his pain. Shinwoo was also crying hard when he saw his great grandmother. He cried in her embrace while Minhee tried her best to calm him down.

 

The silence air filled the hospital hallway, with everyone showing their concern and frowned face. All of them waited patiently outside the emergency room with Howon kept on glancing at the light of the emergency room.

 

Suddenly, the doctor-in-charge came out from the room and approached them together with a nurse.

“Are you Kim Jieun's family?”

“Yes. I'm her husband. How’s my wife? How's my baby?” Howon asked worrily.

“Sir, please calm down. We managed to stabilize the baby and the baby was born safely now.” The doctor explained with a bitter smile on his face.

Everyone smiled in relief when they heard the baby was born safely.

 

“However, your wife was still in danger as she lost a lot of blood. So, do anyone of you here are A type? We need your help to save her now!” The nurses shouted in worry.

Upon hearing the requests from the nurse, Minhee volunteered herself together with Minhyuk as both of them were Blood type A. They quickly followed the nurse into the emergency room while Howon gripped on the doctor’s arm and begged him.

“Doctor, please save my wife! Please!” He cried as he imagined his miserable life without her presence.

The doctor nodded his head and patted on his shoulder before he entered the room again to deal with the Death God.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 more updates. Countdown to the final! 

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.12.31

19:37