Heartbeat

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Good Morning !!! Im really tired.Wondering if Hyomin is awake now.I knock at our room but no one is responding.Maybe she's sleeping.Omo. it's only 5am ?! So early !! I was cooking breakfast when suddenly someone knocks the door outside.I wonder who is it.Why in this time!?Its so early.

     I turn off the stove first then quickly go to the front door.I see an angelic face,I feel my heartbeat beating fast.I've seen him a couple day ago.I asked him.

     -W-who are you?!You're the one i bumped last time right?!

     Leeteuk:You lived here?!

     -Is it obvious ?! Im here i open the door.Now what are you doing here?!

     Leeteuk:Sorry but I just see this Id and I want to give it back to the owner so I search for the address indicated here.

     -Ohhh.Mianhe~~ *Leeteuk then give the ID to Jiyeon* But why early this morning?!

     Leeteuk:Im just free this time so i passed here by.

     -Okay thank you.You can go now.

 

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     I found this ID and i searched this owner's address and liuckily i found it.I better give her this one.Maybe she needs it.It's look like important.I knock and I've heard someone running towards the door.She opens the door and the time I see her my heart beats really fast.I hgave her the ID.And she told me to leave now.

     So she lives there?!She even doesnt know that im a celebrity?!Aysh !! REally innocent girl.But she's too cute.Why im feeling like this.I wonder if she's with Hyomin my childhood friend.I really miss her.What If I go back and ask her?!But........

     Okay.I've decided.Since i get her Phone number on the ID i'll just call her sometime.AYSH !!! Fan's are here again.Early in the morning?!I signed their albums and so whatever and quickly leave the place because it's being crowded.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

    AW.My head hurts.Omo?Jiyeon didnt sleep here?!AYSH!!I forgot I locked the door.Mianhe Jiyeon-shi !!!I better go down now.As I go down I didnt see Jiyeon.Where did she go?!Maybe she's in the kitchen.

     -Good Morning Jiyeon !!

     Jiyeon:Hmf !!! You little bastard !! Why did you lock the door !!!!

     -Mianhe~~~It's just im really tired.So what's the menu for breakfast.

     Jiyeon:Here . A coffee only.

     -Then what are you cooking ? Hmf !! For you only ?! Fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Jiyeon:Yah !! Do you remember what's the name of your childhood friend?!

    -Why ?!

     Jiyeon:Just tell me !

     -He was Park Jungsoo.

     Jiyeon:Arasso.

 

     =No one's POV=

     Hyomin remember about Sm Entertainment.Hyomin then asked if Jiyeon can sing and dance well.Jiyeon replied "YES",and her dreams is to be a celebrity."ASA"!!!!! Hyomin call Mr. Lee So Man and tell that she has a friend willing to audition, after the call Jiyeon ask who did Hyomin called.

     Hyomin and Jiyeon ate and watch tv after.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser for the next chapter

 

Sorry for not updated for so long !!! Aysh ...  Okay so to those reader's who are willing to read the next chapter's here are some teaser :D Hope you'll like it !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Hyomin:Yoboseyo ?!

     Lee So Man:Annyeong.Is this Hyomin ?

    Hyomin:Yes ? Why ?!

     Lee So Man: Please go here at the office.Rush !!!!

 

     Hyomin leave Jiyeon and goes immadiately to Mr. Lee So Man's office.When Hyomin opened the door.

     Lee So Man:Annyeong .They're the members of your group......

 

--------------------------------

Sorry for the big font on Teaser xD

Mianhe ~~~ Next chapter !!