Marry You

Love me forever

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     I’ve heard that Leeteuk hyung and Jiyeon is now lovers. Good we can have a double date now. I call Hyomin and pass the good news. “Hyomin-ah. Leeteuk and Jiyeon has a relationship now!!” I said to her excitedly. “Good!!! Uhm should we meet them?” she asked me. “Actually they will go here later for some celebration. You can go here too if you like” “KYAAAA~!!” aysh her voice again. And bad thing was she hunged up, im not yet saying I love you. I quickly run downstair “Hyung!! Leeteuk and Jiyeon will go here later right?” I asked Heechul “Neh” is the only answer I received. I call Jiyeon for confirmation “Hello. Jiyeon-ah ???” “Oh neh Kyuhyun oppa? Wae?” she asked me. “Are you visiting here later at our dorm with Leeteuk hyung?” I asked to her “Neh. Annyeong oppa. I need to hung up now” then she hung up.

     It’s already lunch time and we’re waiting for the couple. “Annyeong haseyo” Jiyeon greeted and bow. “Congratulations!!” we all greeted her. I immediately call Hyomin but Jiyeon stopped me “Oppa. Call all the member to go here. I need to say something” she said. I smiled and dialed Hyomin number again. I tell her what Jiyeon requested me. After of unknown hour T-ara arrived. “Annyeong haseyo!!” they greeted. The boys got surprised to see the girls here. We all eat and after an hour Leeteuk hyung stand up “Im going to announce something” we all look curiously. “Jiyeon-ah” Leeteuk hyung suddenly kneeled and Jiyeon got surprised. “Will you marry me?” WHAT!!!! We all widen our eyes of disbelief “Hyung why all of a sudden?” Yesung ask. “No don’t worry. Next year or next of next year is the wedding. Sorry” he said “Wait Jiyeon-shi what’s your answer” Boram asked. “M-me? YES!!” they Leeteuk hyung hugged her.

     I hug Hyomin as well “Looks like they decided on their future” I said then kissed Hyomin in her forehead. “Guys I have to announced something too” Jiyeon said then stand up. “Sorry Leeteuk oppa but I have a boyfriend on states…” “WHAT?!” all of us got confused “BABO!! How can I say yes if I have boyfriend back there. Im just joking. So here’s the true announcement. I will comeback to T-ara” when she said that T-ara members hugged her. “Chincha?!” we all asked. It’s better so T-ara and Super Junior can be pairs!! We all watch movie. Really this day was great!!

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Im really happy that our maknae was going back to our group. No one can beat my happiness today. And im happy that Leeteuk and Jiyeon will be married on the future. After our movie marathon, our eyes hurts. Who’s eyes will hurt if you watch almost 5 movies continuously. After watching movie we decided to go home and rest. Tomorrow we will immediately tell the manager about Jiyeon’s announcement. Really really happy !!! As well as other girls and Leeteuk hyung. We go home but Jiyeon didn’t go with us. She come to the hotel where her co-designer’s are staying.

     “Yah wake up now” Boram unnie is shaking me. “We need to go on the office to announce about Jiyeon” Boram unnie added. I go up and wash my face. Eat the breakfast and then rush on my bathroom. “Im ready” I yelled at them. “So we’re waiting here for 30 mins. Are you willing to change your hobby? Being later always makes us scolded” they said. I nodded and rush in the car. We arrived at the agency in no time. Many fans are there because we will announce something. The guards lead us inside the studio for the announcement but of course no Jiyeon in this time.

     Reporter: So what is the big announcement for all the fans?

     Eunjung: Neh. Before we announced it I hope that our fans will accept it especially for those who are new fans.

     Hyomin: This announcement was really a good news for all of us.

     Boram: Jiyeon-ah will joining our group again for the next comeback. I hope all of you will be happy about it.

     Reporter: So what’s the reason for her being not in the group for almost a year?

     Boram: First of all she’s been studying that time and her priority is studying because it’s her parents dreams for her to finish studies.

     Hwayoung: Neh. And now she graduated and become a famous designer so she focus on it to master it.

     Hyomin: And now she decided to come back on our group since she knows her ability now.

     Reporters: There’s a news spreading that Jiyeon and Leeteuk has relationship. So is it true?

     Eunjung: Yes they have relationship. But still a newbie on it. Please support them and we hope ELF’s will not hate Jiyeon for it. Don’t worry Leeteuk will be in good hands. She will not hurt Leeteuk oppa.

     Reporter: And another couple is in. Hyomin and Kyuhyun is it true?

     Hyomin: Neh. It’s true honestly speaking we are about a month now. But please don’t hate me especially ELF’s. Of course we need to make our lives happy to so please support us.

     Reporter: So who’s the next couple?

     Boram: About that. We don’t think there will be another.

     Reporter: We all heard about Leeteuk and Taeyeon dating. So do you think Taeyeon will not support JiTeuk couples?

     Hwayoung: We don’t know who will support this couple. Of course there will be other who disagree on this couple but of course we cant do anything but support because it their own.

     Boram: Thank you for listening to us. I hope that you will support Jiyeon as well as T-ara. We are now 10 in the group so please support us.

     We all leave the studio. I feel relieved that we don’t need to hide our relationship. I hope ELF’s will not bash us or anything.

 

--------------------------------

WAA !! My brain is dead now!!

Hope you all like the update!

Please I beg you ! Comment and Subscribe !!