Cute ^^

Love me forever

 =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     I just got home from my mom’s house.I visit her since I really miss her.Im bored here alone in the dorm. “Hello?”,I called Hyomin. “Yes oppa?” she asked.Ahhhhh!!Her beautiful voice was really making me like im in heaven. “C-c-can we meet later?I’ll pick you there at your dorm at 2pm.” What???Wait!!!Did I really say that ??? “Okay oppa!!!See you there!!” She hung up.Waaa!!!!!!!YES!!!!Im going to confessed on her!!To relieved my strength I’ll just play starcraft first.

     AYSH I lost !!!!! W-w-ait OMO !!! Im late it’s already 2:30. “Hello Hyomin.Im sorry.Im on my way there.Please be patient in waiting” I panickly said when she pick up the phone. “No it’s okay oppa.I forgot the time too and now im going to dress up.It’s okay if you’re kinda late.Okay im going to dress up now.Oppa annyeong!!” Wew !!!! Luckily !!! I dress my self up for only 5 minutes,Im really in a hurry. 2:40 I leave the dorm.At 3:00 I arrived at T-ara’s dorm.Wew…… “Sorry im really really late!!!” I bowed.

      “No oppa it’s okay.If you arrived earlier you’ll just wait for me.So where are we going ????” She asked?W-wait..Where are we going?Omo… “Secret” I answered.I lead her to my car and open the door.I drive but I don’t know where we are going.Oh yes to the restaurant ive used to go always. “Hyomin-ah.Do yu have boyfriend?” a really y question. “H-h-uh?Me???” “Yes” “No.It’s not on my priority” she said.Wait what???Not on her priority.Does it mean that I have no chances on her??Waaaa !!!! No way!!Okay I can wait even if it will be hundred years.I want her to be mine.

     We arrived at the restaurant.I open her door and lead her to the vacant seat inside the restaurant. “Gomawo oppa” she thank me for what?Oh for being gentle to her?Hehe.We eated then we go to the park and ride rollercoaster.What a very happy day.Her smile are miles away.Lastly we bought ice cream “Gomawo oppa” she then kissed me on my cheeks.I blushed like tomatoes. “Yah oppa!!!Are you turning into a tomato??” she asked.She realize that im blusing because of what she did. “Earlier oppa you asked me about boyfriend?Hmm oppa why??” a really hard question.Im going to die how to answer it. “Ah tt-that??? It’s because im just curious.You know we’re celebrities and once we got into a relationship it’ll be really hard to keep it a secret” A really looooong explanation. “Ohh…I thought it concerns something” 0.0 !!! “W-w-wait it’s not that.It’s just I’ll just keep the secret of being your admirer since you said—“ W-w-wait what did I said???? ADMIRER????? “What oppa?” Oh my god. “Ahh nothing” Aysh!!What’s happening to me!!! “Should we go home now? Since I really don’t know what to do I just asked her that thing. “Sure oppa.Thank you !!!!” she keeps on thanking me.

     When we arrived at the her dorm. “Oppa thank you again!!!Hmmm..Ealier I’ve been wondering why you asked about boyfriend.Okay since you’re admiring me.If you want to be in a relationship with me.It’s okay” she then kissed me on my cheek.Then she hurriedly go back to her dorm not looking back at once.Wait the words she said earlier what is it?????WTH!!!I forgot!!!!!! *bo peep bo peep bo peep oh phone rings* “Oppa thank you again!!!Hmmm..Ealier I’ve been wondering why you asked about boyfriend.Okay since you’re admiring me.If you want to be in a relationship with me.It’s okay” a text message from Hyomin.OMG !!!!! Is this means we’re on now ???? I had to drive home.Dont think of anything first Evil Maknae !!!!!

 

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Im glad that he’s happy to what I send to him.But the problem is his fans.What if all of them will hate me..Maybe I’ll talk about it with him.Im really tired yet happy on our hmmm Date???It’s really amazing day with him. “Yah!Where did you go?” Boram unnie suddenly appeared “Yah!!Why all of a sudden you’ll appear infront of me!!Are you a ghost” to prevent the question. “Preventing my question eh??ANSWER IT !!!” Aysh!!! Boram unnie cant be fooled. “Nothing.I just go with Kyuhy-“ “Dating?” WTH !! Dating ?! How come you think of it.This ahjumma !!! “Yah ahjumma!!!!What dating was on your mind.” She’s really pissed off when someone is calling her ahjumma.Boram unnie goes to the kitchen.

     *knock knock* someone is knocking.In this evening ??? “Annyeong haseyo.Crystal imnida.Is this T-ara’s dorm?” I opened the door “Uhm yes?Anything??” She’s cute with a nerdy eyeglass and wearing a checkered mini skirt and a uniform-like type of top. “Im the new make up artist on Sm Entertainment.Mr. Lee So Man told me to pick all of you guys” What the hell is she talking?In this time of evening we are going on Sm Ent.??Is this a prank ? “Here’s my ID so that you will not acuse me as a anti of whatever” she lend me her Id.Okay she’s really is. “I’ll wait outside on the car” the girl then walk away.

 

--------------------------------

Another update.

Since Tiara_luv want's Kyumin scene xD