Going back?

Love me forever

Jiyeon walk back to their practice room.Leeteuk who was left there cried. “Where have you gone?”Sungmin asked, but of course Jiyeon ignored him.Sungmin looked to Kyuhyun who’s just busy talking to Hyomin.Leeteuk called Jiyeon. “Talk to me again and this is the last time you’ll see me as a member of T-ara” the only words Jiyeon replied to him and hung up her phone.Leeteuk goes back to T-ara’s practice room,but because he cried his eyes are swollen. “Hyung why are your eyes swollen?”, Siwon asked “Ah that one?There’s a little dirt got inside my eyes” she explained and goes to Hyomin.The two are really sweet that Jiyeon heart got broken into pieces.

 

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     I’ve decided to quit the group.

T-ara member’s : WHAT !!!! WHY ?!

Jiyeon : It’s just I feel like a leftover.

Eunjung:You’re the most talented on us and you’ve got many fans.How come you become a leftover?

Jiyeon:Sorry.

Qri:Don’t quit.

Jiyeon:I already talked to Mr. Lee So Man.

Hyomin:What did he said?

Jiyeon:If that’s what I want then go.

Hwayoung:Please don’t!!

     They’re begging me to not quit the group but it’ll hurt me more.Even if I quit I can find job.They’re still begging.Hyomin decided to call Leeteuk. “Yah Hyomin-ah!!Does that boy have the rights to know all what’s happening to our group!!Why are you always calling him all the time!!”I use informal language.All of them was surprised in my sudden action. “Jiyeon-ah” all of them called me. “Because of you and that boy my heart hurts really bad !!! Do you know how much I love Leeteuk!!!” I yelled at Hyomin.

     Yes Hyomin knows that she do bad in our relationship.And that’s the reason why im angry at her. “I have final decision now!I’ll quit” “Please don’t put our group in this one.You can manage the problem without quitting!!!” Hyomin yelled back at me.We started to cry really hard. “!!!” I shout.I run to my room and packed all my things.All of them are knocking on my room but I ignored them.Even though I don’t want to quit the group,I needed to. “If the fans looked for me.Just tell the truth.I don’t want to live in lies!!!”, I have my plan.I’ll go back to Hyomin aunt’s house.I ride the taxi.When I arrived at the house I see auntie. “Oh hey Jiyeon!!!!” Aunt greeted me.I bowed and hug her. “Where’s Hyomin?” aunt asked. “She’s still there.I quit the group.Maybe I’ll stay here and will booked a flight back to US” I replied.

      “Why all of a sudden?” Aunt asked.I cant said that it’s because of Hyomin.I sitted on the couch and take a nap. “Jiyeon ah!Wake up!!!” a voice wakes me.I crushed my eyes to see who is it.Leeteuk oppa !!! “Yah!!!Why are you here!!!”, I yell. “Don’t quit”,the only thing he said to me,pulled my wrist and get my things.Why is he doing it to me.Hyomin’s Auntie didn’t stop Leeteuk.Maybe because Leeteuk said the whole story.Leeteuk’s hand was still grabbing my wrist then she pushed me inside the car.Based on his action, I know he’s angry.

 

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     Hyomin called me and told me what happened from what im hearing they’re all crying because of Jiyeon’s sudden action.Hyomin tell me all the places where Jiyeon will possibly go.The first stop was on Hyomin’s auntie and BINGO ! I see her!!I wake her up and grab her wrist.Her things was still unpacked so I take the risk to get it too while pulling Jiyeon’s wrist.I feel sorry to grab her really hard and pushed her inside the car.I know it hurts but still.

     We arrived in T-ara’s dorm.Of course I need to grab her again but this time her palm touch my face.AW!!She started crying “You don’t have the rights to grab me like that!!!” she yelled at me.I grabbed back her hand and her things.We arrived at the dorm.All of them was staring at the two of us. “Stop!!!!!SHI*t!!!!!” she yelled then cry again.I stand veside her like a bastard,not calming her.My heart feels broken apart when the one I love was crying.

     Eunjung goes towards Jiyeon and hug her “Please don’t leave Jiyeon” the only words she say to Jiyeon.ME?Im standing still.I don’t know what to do now. “Im going to leave”, “No don’t” Boram stopped me.I sitted beside Hyomin who is stating to tear up again. “It’s my fault” she whisper to me.Yes it’s her fault but im not blaming her.But then suddenly all of them cried really hard.

 

--------------------------------

Wondering why did they all cried?!

Let's find out tomorrow.