Welcome back to Korea

Love me forever

    =Leeteuk’s POV=

     Today was me and Jiyeon’s honeymoon. We’re at the airport now to on on France. Im really excited. Yah don’t be too greeny. We will visit Jiyeon’s family there and we will just adopt kids like Hyomin and Kyuhyun did. Since Jiyeon was too young to have a baby. “Jagiya. Please hold this for me. Omma is calling” Jiyeon said then lend me her passport. Omma will welcome us at the airport when we arrive there. I will meet all of my wife’s relative. I look around Incheon airport. I will miss this since we’re going to stay at France for 10 months. I heard that Kyumin and Hyoyun already is going to school. Im happy for those two since they’re the first childs from Super Junior. And now Hyomin-shi is pregnant im excited on it too. “Jagiya it’s time for us to go” my daydream was erased when I heard Jiyeon. We all boarded. While on the airplane I talked to Jiyeon. “Jagiya. We will adopt how many childs?!” I asked. I wonder what will she reply. “Just like Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s” she replied. Oh so it means 2 childs. Maybe a girl and a boy too. I feel asleep listening to my phone when I’ve heard the attendant announce that we’re boarding to France international airport. I wake up Jiyeon. When we goes inside the airport we nearly see Omma and Appa waving at us. We rushed to them and we goes home.From the outside of Jiyeon’s family house, it really was nice. When we go in…EPPUDAH!! Really it’s nice. I feel like living here forever. “Omma your house was beautiful!” I said with my eyes big. I really like this kinds of house. “Since tomorrow we have work. Jiyeon and you will be staying here. Jiyeon-shi just go to your Aunt for them to know Leeteuk” Omma said to me and Jiyeon. When Omma and Appa leave us Jiyeon took bath and I just watched television. Then after Jiyeon I took a bath. After packing some things I drive to where relatives were.

      It’s been 8 months since we left Korea and now we’re here in Incheon. I really miss Korea. “JiTeuk and Leeyeuk come here!!” I said. Yes as I said we will adopting child like Kyu and Hyomin did. “Appa are we going to our house now?!” Jiteuk asked in English. Yes the kids are fluent in both English and Korean. “Yes. Let’s just wait for you Omma to get the luggage” I said in English too. of course I need to talk in English first. “Jiteuk and Leeyeon when we arrived at the dorm please speak in Hangungmal arasso?!” I said in Korea. They two nodded. Jiyeon came back and we go outside to call a taxi. Im excited to see the member. Me and Jiyeon will going back to the group. I’ve heard that Hyomin will gave birth to her baby this month. We arrived infront of Suju’s dorm. “Appa is this our house?! It looks like a dorm!!” Leeyeon pouting. The kids grow in a really mansion-like house since Jiyeon’s parents are kinda rich. “Yah don’t be too choosy” Jiyeon said and pull the two kids while im pulling the luggages. We took the 10th floor where Suju’s dorm is.

     *knock knock*. “Hyung open the door. A visitor came” I heard Sungmin’s voice. I really want to go in now. “Omo Hyung!!!!” Siwon open the door and hugged me. They all welcomed us. “Annyeong haseyo Auntie Jiyeon and Uncle Leeteuk! Long time no see!!” Kyumin and Hyoyun welcomed us too. “Where’s Kyu and Hyomin?!” I asked since they were nowhere to be found. “Hyomin’s tummy was aching so Kyuhyun rushed her to the hospital” Ryeowook said. Kyumin, Hyoyun, Jiteuk and Leeyeon played together, while we elder’s talk together except Donghae who’s playing with childrens. “So hyung. You adopted them!?” Eunhyuk asked. I nodded and tell them that the two didn’t know it. “Please keep it a secret” I said. Ryeowook cooked ramen for us since they’re not yet eating dinner too. After eating we decided to rest. Tomorrow I will meet our manager for my comeback. Another busy schedule again and back to leader. Of course I need to see ELF’s again!! I miss them soooooo much! I bathed Leeyeon and Jiteuk while Donghae bathed Hyoyun and Kyumin. Then all of us sleep.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Im here at the hospital. Hyomin was laboring. I want to call Hyung’s to help me but I know they have their schedules too. “Mr. Cho, Mrs. Cho will give birth in any hour today” the nurse said. I panicked so I accidentally called Leeteuk’s phone. One ring and someone picked it up. “Oh why maknae?!” omo so it’s Leeteuk hyung?! I thought they cant use the phone there at states. “Hyung Hyomin will give birth in any hour today” I said. “Chicha?! Then we will go there now” wait what?! Go here?! “Yah are you kidding hyung?! Going here?!” I said confused. “Yeah. We’re back to Korea. And now we’re here at our dorm” he said. I tell them to come here as soon as possible and then hung up. Wow so they’re home?! Why didn’t they tell me? After 30 minutes hyungs arrived. “So what now?!” they asked. “She’s still laboring maybe?!” I said, im really confused about it. We’ve waited until we heard Hyomin shouting. “Maybe she’s now giving birth?” they said. Damn my Hyomin is shouting, I want to hold her. After an hour the nurses goes out. “Chukhae Mr. Cho. It’s a baby girl” the nurse said. So it’s a girl. What should I name her?! Im thinking when other nurse tell me that Hyomin was searching for me. I go in to see my wife breatheless. “So are you okay now?!” I asked her worriedly. She just nodded.

     It’s been a month since Hyomin gave birth but she’s still resting since it’s first time for her. Oh I forgot to tell that I see Jiteuk and Leeyeon earlier only since im staying with Hyomin when she’s confined at the hospital. We named the little girl “Miinah” for beautiful. She’s really cute. Hyomin’s parents decided to get Hyomin first to take care of her so for short Kyumin and Hyoyun will stay in Korea while me and HYomin will stay for awhile at states. We’ve stayed at states, we’ve discussed about Hyomin’s future with my family. “You and Hyomin will stop your work as an kpop dancer/singer. If you want to be seen at television you can just work as an actor” Omma said to us. Since they want to Hyomin be safe and can take care of out three kids. In the end of the conversation, we’ve decided that Hyomin will leave the group and just stay as an actress. And me?! Of course I will stay at Super Junior.

 

 

--------------------------------

Yehey !!  Update!!!

I'll try to write another.

Uhm i just want to say that this will end in maybe 5 chapters.

Since im going to focus on studies and

On my another fanfic to finished.

Tell me guy if you want to have a sequel