Jealous again ?

Love me forever

=Leeteuk’s POV=

     I’ve decided,I ask her if we can eat sometime or for short date sometime but she answered me if we have time.T-ara and my group are busy lately because of our comeback and their’s too so it means it’s impossible.Maybe she’s avoiding me until now.

     “Annyeong Leeteuk oppa” someone said from my back.Ohh Taeyeon !! “Why are you here?” I asked her.Ever since we’ve me she’s really close to me like a little sister there’s nothing else.Taeyeon sitted just like she’s in their dorm.When I look back at Jiyeon she seems like mad like a bull.Jealous ? So cute !!!

     I punch Jiyeon’s cheeks “Yah!!!!” she stopped me.She’s really mad like hell!! HAha !!! Fine I better get close to Taeyeon to tease this Jiyeon.I sit next to Taeyeon and offer her a fruits.I simply looked at Jiyeon and as expected she is pissed off. “Hello !! Don’t make my room a park for lover’s.” She asked really mad.

     “Why?Im here to visit Jungsoo oppa not you” Taeyeon replied. “Fine then go to their dorm !! You Leeteuk!! Go home now I don’t need you here!!” Jiyeon replied.I whispered Taeyeon to go home now. “Jungsoo oppa go home with me” she said.Aysh this little kid!!! “Come” I hold Taeyeon’s hand and go outside. “Taeyeon-ah please go home now.I need to look for Jiyeon.Okay?Go now!!”,I said to her.Good thing she obeyed me.I opened the door and a pillow welcomed me.Ouch !! My NOSE !!!!

=Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Really boring here at the dorm.I expected call from Jiyeon but ……. Goodluck !! Maybe she’s resting or hmmm Haha !! you ert evil !!! Stop it !! I call Leeteuk hyung “ Hello Teukie !!” , he’s speechless maybe it’s the effect of making him pissed off infront of her love.He hunged up?Aw !! Better prank him later!!! I’ll just call Hyomin. “Hello?” she answered “Annyeong haseyo Kyuhyun imnida!!!” yes !! Even though she know’s my contact I just introduce myself for formality. “Yes?Anything?” she asked..Arasso arasso the thing was I just want to hear her voice.

     “Nothing.Are you there at the hospital?” Imma to ask.Of course she’s there since she’s Jiyeon’s bestfriend forever xD. “Yes.Tomorrow Jiyeon will be discharged.” She replied.Her beautiful voice makes me melt. “Still there” break my silence “O-oh yeah.We will get you there tomorrow is it okay?” I asked but the truth is we don’t talk about it “Sure thing.Oh need to go now.Annyeong” Aw !! She bid goodbye.Hmmm..

     “Talking to her again?” Im startled to see Yesung infront of me.Aysh !! These Turtle addict boy is like a ghost. “Huh?To whom?” “To Hyomin” he replied.Fine!!This turtle addict was really aysh !! I just go to my room.I played starcraft when suddenly someone called me.O.O !!! HYOMINNN !! I excitedly pick up the phone “Yes?” Hehe !!! “Hmm Can you go here for awhile since im going to our dorm and Leeteuk need someone with him?” she’s really polite !! “Okay im on my way.Bye”, I hung up.this really cool evil !! haha !!

 

     =Author's POV=

     Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital and he expected that Hyomin was still there but he's wrong.Before he arrives Hyomin leave the hospital."Hello !!" Kyuhyun greeted when he open the door.He see Leeteuk sitting there and Jiyeon watching TV.A really awkward situation.Kyuhyun put the basket of fruits on the table and goes near Jiyeon."Hello Jiyeon !! Are you feeling okay now?" "Yes oppa.And you are you okay?" she asked back."Well well im kinda okay :) When did Hyomin leave?" "Just a few minutes after you arrived here".Poor Kyuhyun she did'nt see his love one.

     After Jiyeon and Kyuhyun's conversation there's a silence sorrounding the room AGAIN.Leeteuk decided to go out for awhile.Only Kyuhyun and Jiyeon was left behind."I'll be discharged for tomorrow" Jiyeon said while watching TV.Kyuhyun was startled because of her sudden talking. "G-good to hear that!!"Kyuhyun replied.Then silence again.Leeteuk goes in. "Jiyeon-ah.The Doctor said to me that you'll be discharged tomorrow" Leeteuk said. "Yes oppa" Jiyeon replied. "O-oppa?"Kyuhyun whisper to himself.

     After an hour Hyomin arrived with the member's.They all hug Jiyeon.Tomorrow is their 2nd comeback and tomorrow will be Jiyeon's 2nd performance.Yes Jiyeon decided to dance even though she'll be discharged tomorrow and need's rest.Jiyeon was really happy to see her unnie's because on the past few days they're all busy.They eat Ice Cream and Cake's together and they're all happy.

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Yayks !! T-ara unnie's are al here!!Im really happy !! And im excited for tomorrow's performance WITH ME!!I want to talk to Leeteuk oppa and ask who's the girl with her earlier but of course im SHY !!! After the party all of them leave and the only left was Leeteuk.WHAT LEETEUK?! Omo !! Why only the two of us !! I decided to stay silent when Leeteuk said "You're lucky to be a member of T-ara.They're really nice." "Yes.And of course it's a pleasure for me to be a dongsaeng of them" I replied."Ah.mmm.ehh Leeteuk oppa..." I asked nerviously."Yes?" "the girl earlier.Is she your G-g-gir--" Leeteuk stopped me "No she's not my girlfriend.She's just a little sister for me" YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     "O-oppa." , "Yes again?Why?" he asked."Uhm.Can we have a dinner for tomorrow evening or after our performance?" Im really nervious!!! "Yes",the only thing he replied then he carresed my hair like a puppy.He released me and then tell me to sleep.This is the best day ever !!! I sleep.

     "Good morning!!",I greeted.All of them was here to help me.Im going to stand up when the wound hurts.I slightly sitted back so that they can't see me."Come now Jiyeon." Hyomin unnie held my hand and help me stand up, it still hurts but I dont want them to see.We arrived at the dorm with Super Junior I sit back beside Leeteuk "Leeteuk oppa please dont tell them but the wounds are still aching" "REally?Then you should rest first." he said.Maybe he doesnt understand "But I want to perform now" I asked and then I tapped his should.Everytime I sit or stand up it really hurts.

     I always sneek to Leeteuk and he's looking at me all the time.I know why.We eat lunch at I took a bath.The wounds are really making me crazy.After taking a bath I change to clothes and go back to the couch."Please dont push yourself.I know you can't perform because of that wounds." Leeteuk said to me."Oppa I know.I'll do my best not to dance very hard." I replied then stand up again but this time it really hurt that I fell back on the couch.Luckily Leeteuk catch me.tears flowed slighlty.

--------------------------------

Update .x. Update .x. Update