A Date

Love me forever

 

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     I really miss the member’s so I decided to visit them.I still know where they’re living. *knock knock* “Who’s that?” a familiar voice,yes it’s from Hwayoung unnie. “O-o . Ji-jiyeon?” from her face I know that she’s surprised to see me there.I just bowed “Annyeong haseyo”, they let me in. “So how’s work?” they lend me a drink and I bowed.I really miss them. “Where’s Hyomin?” I asked,of course she’s my bestfriend so I ask for her “She’s on her room.Fixing her hair,she have a date with Kyuhyun”, wow that fast?Really all things changed after I left.After a minute Hyomin unnie goes out from her room,she is really nice on pink dress and a high heel. “H-huh?You know me?” Hyomin was surprised. “Yes.Why?” I replied her like a dumbfounded,she then hugged me. “So you’re dating Kyuhyun??” I ,she tapped me on my shoulder “So you’re coming back to the group?” Huh what ??? Coming back??? “I have already a job” I replied again. “Please come back!!Since the day we announced that you leaved the group the fans are saddened” Why?Saddened?Fans? It’s all my fault?WTH!!! “Hyomin enjoy your date with Kyuhyun okay?” I changed the topic to prevent the question.After minutes of talking Hyomin leaves to go on a DATE! “Don’t you know that Leeteuk missed you.When they’re visiting here he always goes to your room.Crying inside.And when he go outside he’ll said that your room was dusty” I felt guilt when they told me that story.

     “Do you want to go with us on our schedule?” Qri unnie asked. “Why?” I really don’t know but im feeling that there will be a burst when I go with them. “PLEASE!!” they all begged. Okay for the fans reputation and for them too I’ll go.They get ready when Crystal call me “Yes?” I answered the phone “Unnie.Where are you?Im here at --- studio.Im making up Super Junior” Oh good job.Crystal was really nice and a fan of Super Junior. “Good to hear.Keep iup the good work.Okay then you continue there.You’ll get scold when they see you calling” She then hunged up. “Who is she?” aysh really this Eunjung unnie was like a ghost. “It’s my friend.She’s the make up artist of Super Junior” “Okay let’s go now”.We ride the car.Silence burst inside.Aysh why am I feeling this!!I feel like dumfounded in here and feel nervious.Why o Why???? “Yah Jiyeon” Why am I feeling like these.Did they have a plan.An evil plan? “Jiyeon-shi??” Aysh nevermind them.I’ll run if they threatened me “JIYEOOOONNN !!!!!!” “W-w-why are you yelling!!I heard it!!” “You heard it??Then why are you ignoring??” Aysh!!!Im really a fool!!!.We arrived on our destination.Oh so they will be filming Strong Heart today???

      Im surprised to see Super Junior,they’re surprised to see me too.So the feeling ealier is really true.There will be something unexpected thing to see or happened.Oh there is Crystal.I think she see me,she waved to me and I smiled back.She go towards me and when I simply look at Super Junior,they’re surprised that Crystal know me.The show goes and goes on,when a really annoying question was asked to T-ara. “I know this news was past a year now.But what is the true reason why Jiyeon leaved T-ara? WTH !! It’s almost a year but they opened the topic again?When I sneek on T-ara’s faces.Looks like they’re disappointed on the question. “First of all im going to answer honestly” WTH?Is Boram unnie will tell that I leave because of the Love triangle and whatever!! “Jiyeon leave” my heart was really pounding like it will going to burst “Jiyeon leave because she need to continue studying back to her hometown.But we promised to all fans that Jiyeon will be back when she graduated” honestly???Okay it’s fine.Atleast they have the reason.And here again another annoying question “Does Leeteuk-shi and Jiyeon-shi have a relationship?” huh????A relationship.Are they not really going to make my world peace?Until now they’re talking about mE!!!!Omo…Leeteuk answered “Honestly.I and Jiyeon was like brother’s.She sometimes called me Hyung or Oppa.She’s really young to have relationship in an ahjusshi like me” then all of them burst into laughter. “That’s all” I felt like left out.

     After the show.I hurridly back to the room so that they will not know that I’ve heard what they said earlier. “So how’s the show?” I asked. “It’s good.Did you watched?” “No.I talked with Crystal ealier” I smiled really wide so they’ll not noticed that im lying. “Good.So let’s go home no—“ “Wait!!!!!” Leeteuk suddenly run towards us. “Jiyeon can we talk?” im not answering yet when he suddenly grabbed me and run. “yah!!STOP!!!!” but he’s still not listening to me.

 

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     After Strong Heart Leeteuk hyung went out hurriedly.I ignore him because I see Hyomin. “Hyomin-shi!!!!” and I waved,she waved back with smile “Yes?Oppa?” waa!!!It feel’s like im really nice in her eyes. “Can we eat together?” im really confused. “Sure?!” she answered.YESSSSSS !!!!!!! We leave the other member.We go to the restaurant.I prepare a romantic date for us to be truth.We seated. “So what do you want to eat?” “Anything will do” she answered.I ordered  Bulgogi and Kalbi because it’s really yummy.

      After eating I gave Hyomin a ring. “A-h-ah uhm H-Hyomin-shi.Here a gift for you” I lend her the ring “Huh?It’s not my birthday today!”

 

--------------------------------

Here's an update for all of you !!

I'll try to update another one later!