The Picture

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     Im thinking about her again.Walking in the seaside but then suddenly I dumped into a cute girl.When i asked her if she's okay she just stare at me.She's cute but i think she has a problem too.

     When i see a picture dropped from that girl i tried to pick up but my hands touched the girl's hand.But i got the chane to get the picture.

     T-t-that picture.It's my ch-childhood friend.

    

     Me:T-t-that girl from the left.What is her name?

     Jiyeon:She is Hyomin.My bestfriend.And why?!

     Me:Do you know where is she staying now?!

     Jiyeon:Im sorry but who are you?!

     Me:I-im Lee-- *then fan's crowded the place.

     Jiyeon:Im sorry i gotta go now.

     Me:W-w-ait miss !!!!!!

     Aw.She leaves me!!!! Aysh !! Many fans are looking at me.I should go home now. Im here now on the dorm but the atmosphere seems really bad.What's happening.

     Me:WAIT !!!!! WHAT's HAPPENING !!!

     Donghae:That Kyuhyun and Heechul ...

     Me:Why?!

     Donghae:Heechul's girlfriend broke with him because of Kyuhyun.

     Me:H-h-uh!!!!!!

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Aysh !! Why is he asking where's Hyomin ?! Aw.Maybe he had a love at first sight on Hyomin.Aw.JEALOUS !!! Should i tell hyomin ?! Better leave this place or else i'll get dumped by people too.But wait.Is he famous ?!

     I reached our house not knowing.What's happening to me.Should I call aunt now?!Maybe Hyomin is now awake.Wew.Better call now.

     Aunt:Yoboseyo?!

     Me:Aunt!!!Is Hyomin's now okay?!

     Aunt:Yes.She's awake but her feet got a fracture.

     Me:Really?!Aunt.Can i talk to Hyomin?!

     Hyomin:It's me!!

     Me:Can i ask.Do you know other people now here in Korea?!

     Hyomin:Nope.Only my aunt is the one i Know here.

     Me:Because-- *the phone then out of battery.

 

=Hyomin's POV=

     Im walking then suddenly a Woman with a formal outfit block me.

     -Uhm yes ?! Anything wrong with me Miss ?!

     ???:Annyeong-haseyo.Im Mrs. Heo.You really is a beautiful girl.How old are you?

     -Sorry but i dont talk to stranger.

     Then I walk away but this lady is following me.

     -What's your problem miss ?!

     ???:Im from SM Entertainment.And you do look good to become one of the member's of a Korean Girl Group.

     -Sorry but im not talented.You can choose other not me.

     ???-Can  we talk for awhile.It's a business or rather a job.

     -But miss.

     ???-Pardon?!

     Aysh !! I have no choice but to go wih her since she's really begging me.She take me in SM Entertainment or whatever it's called.Im following this Mrs. Heo and I can see many artist passing us by.I reallt don't get it.Im not that nice nor beautiful but this lady said that im qualified to be a member of a girl group.Aysh..Im not y.Im fair skin.I dont have double eyelid and whatsoever.

     ???-Miss.Come here.It's Mr. Lee SoMan's office.

     -Neh.Kamsahamnida *90 degrees bow*

     ???-Sir.I met him somewhere in the street and I know that she's qualified to be the 10th member's of Girls Generation.

     -Eh ?! Girls Generation.Who are they ?!

     Lee So Man:So you did'nt know Girls Generation.Hmmm.Super Junior.

     -Sorry Sir.It's my first time here in Korea and i really dont know who are they.

     Lee So Man:You want me to call them here?!

     -Anio~No need.

     Lee So Man:Arasso~Hmmm.Can you dance or sing?!

     -Just like what I've said.Im not talented Sir.

     Lee So Man:Do you have another friend?!Okay just call me.Here's my calling card.Okay Mrs. Heo you can brought her back to her place.

     ???-Arasso Mister.

     Should I said that im not interested?!But.I want a job too.But other's said that it's too tiring to be a celebrity.Hmmmmm...But I want too, it's my dream.But how about Jiyeon?!I want her to be a celebrity too.Oh!!I remember !!! Mr Lee So Man ask If I have another friend.YES !!!! I better go home now !! Yayks !!

 

     =No one's POV=

     Hyomin and Mrs. Heo was on their way to Mr. Lee So Man's office.Leeteuk is seating on a bench and when he look who just passed by it's Hyomin.Leeteuk really want to approach her but the thing is....Mrs. Heo is there and he's dead if he approach a girl AGAIN !! Hyomin does'nt know that she passed by Leeteuk.

     Hyomin got home and she's really seem tired.Jiyeon asked if what happened to her but Hyomin did'nt respond.Hyomin then stayed at her room.Jiyeon knocks but Hyomin was really out of her mind.Jiyeon then just sleep on the couch since Hyomin is'nt opening the door.Hyomin fall asleep too.

 

--------------------------------

Chapter four here!!

Want the next chapter ?!  Go go go!