Kidnapped

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     Im really happy that my members welcomed me again. I decided to go on my Auntie’s house to visit her. As im on my way a van stopped infront of me. A man suddenly cover my mouth with a handkerchief. I don’t know but the scent makes me feel sleepy. Suddenly a savior came, he kicked the guys who will kidnapped me and that’s all I remember. I woke up in a bed and see my savior “where am i?” I asked. “you’re at my dorm. Dumb people wants to kidnapped you” he said. His voice is so angelic that I really want to see him but my sight is kinda blurred. “What’s your name?” I asked him “My name is YoungSaeng” w-w-ait?! Youngsaeng from SS501 ?! “Yes” he answered. Wait?! How did he know that I thought of it. He then gave me a warm tea “Kamsahamnida!” I bowed. “Cheonmaneyo” he said then walk away.

     “Uhm Youngsaeng-shi. You’re the only one here?” I asked him. “Anio. The other members are here too but they have schedules. You know we have different schedule” he said. I nodded then sip a tea. “Please don’t use formal language. Just call me oppa” he said then smiled that his dimples show up. Omo he’s soooooo cute! “Ah neh. I heard that you’re going back to your group. Chukhae.” He said then seated beside me “Ah neh. Kamsahamnida oppa”, he’s really nice. “Ah oppa. Im a big fan of yours” I said with a smile, he just nodded. I will call Teuk oppa but when im looking for my phone it’s nowhere to be found “Somethings missing?” he asked. “My phone” I said then stand up. “You will call your members?!” he asked. He then lend me his phone “Call them and tell what happened” he said then go to the kitchen.

     “Yoboseyo!?” Leeteuk oppa answered. Youngsaeng’s phone number of course is not on Leeteuk’s phonebook. “Oppa it’s Jiyeon. Can you go here at ss501’s dorm? Im here now. Please if you don’t have time just call unnie” I said then hung up. “Here eat some pancakes” Youngsaeng oppa said then lend me one. The pancakes are really tasty that I want more “Oppa. Is there pancakes left?!” I asked. Im really shy to say it but the pancakes are really yummy. “There’s still one left there at the table” he said then pointed to the kitchen. Why is Leeteuk oppa or unnie’s taking so long to come here. I want to go home now. *ding dong* ohhh im sure it’s them now. Youngsaeng oppa opened the door and see Boram with the other member’s. “Is Jiyeon here?!” they asked. Youngsaeng oppa nodded and lead them inside. “Unnie!!!” I run to them and hug them. I tell the whole story.

     “Oppa we’re going now. Kamsahamnida.” I said and exchange phone numbers with him. Im really happy to meet him in this way. My savior. We go home and my unnies are still worrying about me, the kindapers of course. Yah Hyomin-ah Kyuhyun oppa message me. Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun oppa wants a double date” I said immediately because im really excited.

     =Taeyeon’s POV=

     “WHAT!!!” damn these boys. They didn’t kidnap Jiyeon. Arrgghhh this was getting on my nerves. I really want to kill that girl before she marry my Leeteuk. I scolded the boys. Im irritated now. “Yoboseyo?!” I call Leeteuk oppa. If Jiyeon cant be kidnapped then it’s better if I just kidnapped Leeteuk oppa. “Oh Taeyeon! Why?!” he asked me. “Oppa can you go at --- street. Let’s meet. I want to tell you something” I said to him then hung up. I don’t want to say anymore. I have my plan b. I said the plan b to my boys and they agree. They hide around the place where I’ll meet Leeteuk oppa and going to kidnapped him. Evil right?! After an hour of waiting I see Leeteuk oppa on his way towards me. Jiyeon was the one who makes me evil.

     “Annyeong. But what will you say to me?” he said. His smiles makes me really melt. I signaled the boys to make a action now. The boys wrap something to him and cover his mouth. I acted that im worrying and then one boy holds me really tight. Leeteuk oppa suddenly passed out. MISSION SUCCES!!!! Poor Leeteuk oppa. ‘Mianhe. Im not going to do this if you don’t confess to Jiyeon. Say goodbye to Jiyeon. “Good job boys!!” I said then make a high five to them. ‘Annyeong Leeteuk. Welcome to my world’ I said. I kissed him. The boys said to me that it’s better if I get pregnant from him. Good job boys. As I do my action I felt warm. I got tired of it then sleep beside him. I woke up in the rays of sunlight. I see Leeteuk who’s still sleeping. ‘I better clean my self first and pretend that im not here’ I thought of myself. “Congrats boss” my boys said. “Okay. Don’t tell him what you did to me. Just let her stay here. Don’t let him escape arasso!?” I said then ride my car towards SNSD’s dorm. ‘mission success Taeyeon-ah’ I said to myself.

     I remember that Leeteuk inside me. I hope im pregnant, but there’s still no symptoms. “Not now Taeyeon” I said then drive off. I arrived at the dorm. “Yah!! Why did you just arrived now? We have schedule you know?!” Sunny scolded. I just apologize then hurriedly go to my room to get dressed. Oh I remember that T-ara’s comeback is today. Better watch them. After getting dressed we all ride in the car.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Tomorrow is our double date. Im really excited but wait Leeteuk is not still here since he said that he will be meeting with Taeyeon. Don’t tell me that they we’re together last night?! Im dead. I asked hyung’s if Leeteuk hyung come home last night but they said no. What’s with this feeling. I feel horrible. I called Taeyeon immediately. “Taeyeon-ah. Is Leeteuk hyung with you until now!?” I asked calmly but inside of me im being alarmed “No.” she answered. WTH!! Where is he going. Hyomin tell me that Leeteuk is not there too “Ahh neh Thank You Taeyeon” I hunged up. Of course if I tell hyung’s they’ll just said that im pranking them. Okay Kyuhyun!! Stay calm. You will be busy today okay? Stop thinking bad.

     We eat breakfast and get ready for our schedule but Leeteuk hyung’s schedule. Who will go to it. We’re dead. I decided to call his phone. *Love me Love me Baby maeil neoman neoman saenggaghae Dalkomhan kiss! SOS! nareul guhaejweo boy* his ringtone was Jiyeon’s part in “Why Are You Being Like this”. “Yoboseyo. Kyuhyun-ah. I got kidnapped. Please go here at – street with police...HAH!! CALLING SOMEONE HUH!!” I got startled with that voice. Damn my feeling was true. I tell the hyungs about it and luckily I recorded the call earlier. When they hear it they first thought that im pranking but im serious. We don’t need to call the police because we know that this will be a headline. Arrgghh otsuke!?

     “I know. My oppa’s father is a chief we’ll just call him with the police. And just beg them not to publicize what will happened. Yes that’s right” Siwon hyung said then put out his phone. Good thing that Siwon has a father who have a friend or else we’re dead. Im going to kill the person who’s inside this kidnapped thingy.

 

--------------------------------

Sorry for a day of waiting.

Hope you will like this one

I think it will not end in just 10 chapter ^^