Meeting Omma and Appa

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     It’s been a month since my proposal and we decided the wedding on December 12. Im really excited. Next week is the big day. We’re all busy preparing for it included my sister and my family as well as Jiyeon’s parents. Im really happy that Jiyeon’s parents agree and wants their one and only daughter marry me. “Leeteuk hyung Jiyeon’s parents will be here in 30 minutes so better get ready, I heard that her parents was kind of strict so beware!!” Ryeowook said. Why are they scarying me!!!! I clean the sofa myself and then cook some food for 15 minutes. After some minutes of preparing I sit to rest and then suddenly I heard someone knocking. Oh my God what to do?! It’s Jiyeon’s parents maybe. I rushed to the door and before I open it, I let out a deep sighed. And im right, it’s Jiyeon with her parents. “Annyeong haseyo Omma and Appa. Please come in” I said bowing and leading them to the sofa. I look a nervious glare at Jiyeon and she just smiled back. “How are you Omma and Appa?!” I said nervious. “We’re fine!” they answered smilling. What’s this feeling, I feel like comfortable talking to them. “So are you ready for next week’s wedding Leeteuk-shi!?” Omma asked. Wow they’re really nice and kind after all. That Ryeowook will be dead later!! “Im kind of nervious Omma but ill try my best on it” I said talking in a formal way.

     After an hour of talking, Jiyeon parents bid goodbye and tell me that they need to see Jiyeon’s parents before the wedding. I tell them that it’s better to talk for tomorrow with my parents since if we made it longer my parents will be busy. Jiyeon lead them to the car with me and then we go back to the dorm. “Jiyeon-shi. Your parents is not that strict after all” I said smilling. My hands are around her neck while walking just like a lovers. “Oppa Super Junior oppa’s told me to scared you so that we can see the scaredy Teukie!” she said giggling. “Oh so that how it is!? Yah come here!!” I said then Jiyeon suddenly escape from me. I stalk her until I catch her. “Catch you babe!!” I said then kissed her on lips. Im really happy that I’ll be having a good and beautiful wife in the future. We go back to the apartment and see the other member. “Yah where’s Wookie?!” I said in a mad tone. “We don’t know” they said teasingly. These boys are really!! Argghh.

     It’s already 6pm and Ryeowook was still cooking. All of us waited. Me and Jiyeon was chatting, Kyuhyun and Heechul playing starcraft, Sungmin cheering Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk and Donghae reading something on the internet, Shindong helping Ryeowook for the dinner and Yesung playing with Ddangkoma. We’re all busy. “The food is ready!!” Ryeowook and Shindong said in unison. We all rushed to the table to eat. After eating, back to the business. We’re all busy until Jiyeon bid goodbye to all of us. Of course she need to go home or else their manager will scold her. She needs to be busy because after our wedding we will go to states for HoneyMoon xD. I brought her to the parking lot. “Leeteuk oppa. Take care and good night!!” she said and kissed me. “Okay Jiyeon-ah. Be careful on your way home arasso?!” I said back. I closed the door and look until the car disappeared from my sight. I go back to the dorm to rest.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     After playing and beating Heechul hyung from starcraft, we all decided to rest for tomorrow’s schedule. “Im going to sleep now.” I said. I really miss the kids now. I hope I can have a time to talk to them tomorrow. I go to my room with Sungmin and then opened my laptop again. “Yah rest now. Don’t waste time there on laptop or else I’ll get that” Sungmin said and then cover himself with the blanket. Okay okay, I know im the busiest person for tomorrow since I have many tappings, my musical, my drama and a movie. Then I have to practice my lines on our songs for 5th album then im invited to my cousins debut birthday. I closed the laptop and then sleep.

     “Good morning. Wake up now evil!!” I heard Sungmin’s voice waking me up. “5 minutes. Please hyung im still sleepy” I said. “Yah it’s already 9am and you need to get ready for 11am’s schedule of yours. Im leaving now” Sungmin hyung replied and then goes out of the room. I got up and washed my face. When I got down, all of them we’re kind of busy preparing for their schedule. Ryeowook still cooking maybe breakfast for me and other’s we’re helping other member’s who has a schedule this time. I really want to sleep but of course being a celebrity I need to work. I eat and brushed my teeth. Watch television and then bath. “Kyu you need to hurry up. You’ll be late on your schedule” Sungmin hyung said when he’s closing the door. “Arasso!!” I replied back. I dressed myself and then bid goodbye to the hyungs who have no schedule for today like Leeteuk and Heechul hyung.

     After the tapping of movie, I rushed to the musical and then lastly tapping of my drama. After that I rushed to the SME building to practice everything. Hyung’s are there to because our music manager will be giving our lines on songs. The songs are really good. I knew that ELF’s will like this one. And also on the 5th album me, Sungmin and Ryeowook will have songs. Then Leeteuk and Heechul hyung will have a duet. Our special skills will be seen on the 5th album. Im really excited to share this one and performed this one to ELF’s. After the 3 hours practice, im really exhausted but I want to see my wife and my 2 childs. “Hyung I’ll be going to T-ara’s dorm to visit Kyumin and Hyoyun. Maybe I’ll come back home late or uhm I’ll just sleep there” I said rushing to my car. Im really excited to see my daughter and son. Im on my way when Hyomin suddenly called me. “Hon, children wants to see you. Do you have time!?” she asked. “Yes. Actually im on my way. Just wait but don’t tell them. I’ll surprise them” I said then hung up. I stop in a toy shop to buy some cute stuffs and then stop on a restaurant to but childrens favorite and then goes on T-ara’s dorm.

     *knock knock* hmm I wonder if they’re still awake in this time. I open the door “DADDY!!!!” the two kids rushed towards me. I hugged them and put the things I brought for them on the table. “You miss daddy?!” I asked. “NEH!!” the two said in unison. “By the way, where’s Mommy?!” I asked them again. “She’s still on her schedule but mom told me she’s on her way home!” Kyumin said. Is that so!? I thought she’s here now because she know that the kids really miss me but im wrong. After a minute Hyomin arrived home. “Hello hon” I said then hug Hyomin. I really miss her though. “Annyeong!! I miss you” she then kissed me. I give the toys to Kyumin and Hyoyun and they’re really happy. And then we eat the foods I bought them. It’s like a family bonding once in a lifetime. After movie marathon, we all decided to sleep since it’s already 10pm. “Daddy will be sleeping with you!!” I said then the two joyed. We all sleep in one bed. The kids we’re in the middle of me and HYomin. We all have a good sleep.

 

--------------------------------

An update for today.

Since the classes we're suspended im here.

I write for those who reads!!

Im really grateful for the 10 subscriber.

I hope many of you will subscribe ^^