She remember me

Love me forever

     =No One's POV=

     T-ara's van arrived in Hyomin and Jiyeon's house.Jiyeon and Hyomin goes inside their house while the other member's wait in the van.

     Eunjung:Hmm...Looks like the house was really nice.

     Boram:Yes.Why dont we go inside too?Im just curious who's with them.

     Inside the house.Hyomin see her Aunt.

     Aunt:Yah !!! Why did you just go home this time?!

     Hyomin tell all what happened and her Aunt and they will stay in Korea not for only 2 months.Hyomin's Aunt was really suprised.Hyomin and Jiyeon packed all their things.Hyomin was kinda excited but nervious at the same time because it's her first time to be seen in television.Hyomin called her parents and Jiyeon too.Hyomin's parents congratualte her while Jiyeon's father was really upset.But they congratulate Jiyeon too.After an hour packing Hyomin and Jiyeon bid goodbye to Aunt and ride the car.Hyomin tell her Aunt that the house will be reserve to them.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     Lucky !!! My parents didnt scold me!!Yayks !! They support me.*ring ring ring*.Someone is calling me.Unknown number.

     -Yoboseyo?

     ???-Annyeong haseyo HYomin!!Can we talk?!

     -B-but who are you?!

     ???-You'll know when you meet me.Meet me at ----- restaurant.Just tell the waitress my number.

     -Sorry but i dont talk to stranger's

     ???-Dont hung up!!!! Please meet me...I have something to tell you very important !!!!

     -Fine!!Bye *hungs up*

     Who's that boy and why did he want to meet me?!Im really confused.Boram unnie tell us to sleep of we're tired.I want to sleep but the caller keeps flashing in my mind.Im about to sleep when Jiyeon tap me on my shoulder."Are you okay?",I said yes.I close my eyes and fell asleep.

 

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     I really want to call Hyomin so I can talk to her.Better go to the restaurant.I dress a black toxido-like for my formalities.Im really nervious.Is she going to talk to me?

     Im driving now.Wondering if she'll really go to the restaurant even though she doesnt know who I am.Here I am standing infront of the restaurant.Is she inside now?!Im thinking when a car stopped infront of me.Is she that one?!I waited for the door to open.YES!!!!!Hyomin go!!!! She didnt see me.I followed her.

     -Hello.

     Hyomin:Are you the one who messaged me?

     -Let's talk there.

     Hyomin:So what is it?!

     -You really dont remember me?!

     Hyomin:Ask me again and i'll leave you here!

     -hmm..Do you know PArk Jungsoo?!

      Hyomin:He's my childhood friend.Why?!

      -Aw .. you remember me !!!

     Hyomin:You're Park Jungsoo?!

     -YES !!!

       As I said Yes.She hugged me.She remember me !!! Yayks ! Im really happy !!!

 

=Jiyeon's POV=

     We arrived at our dorm.After unpacking our things Hyomin excuse and goes to a restaurant..Hmm..Who will she meet?A boyfriend.Hmf!!!She didnt even tell me who's that.Soyeon unnie gave me some drink.I dont even know what it is.Wait...What's this?!Omo !!!! SOJU ?! Why did they gave me this one?I look at Soyeon unnie innocently."You drink.We're celebrating for the new member's",Soyeon said.H-huh?How about Hyomin unnie ?As I drink it not taste good.I almost vomit all I drink because Im not drinking Soju.

     I want to call Hyomin but maybe she's busy in her called "DATE".Suddenly someone ring the doorbell.I go toward it and opened it.Omo !!!!! Super Junior oppa's !!! "Annyeong haseyo !!",they greeted me.I step aside and let them go in.Why are they here?! hmmm... I go to the kitchen to serve them some foods.They tell me to bring some soju too.W-wait !S-s-s-oju?Are they going to drink too?!AYSH !!

     After getting some foods and Soju i just go to my room.But before I opened it Ryeowook stops me."Why are you going to sleep?It's your party",he said and hold my hand then bring me to the couch...Wew... Ryeowook oppa gave me some foods and lend me another bottle of soju.WHATT !!!! "Oppa im not a good drinker.I'll just drink juice.Sorry.

 

     =No one's POV=

     *at the restaurant*

     Hyomin then remember Leeteuk.Some waitress thought that Hyomin is Leeteuk's girl.But they're wrong.Leeteuk tell Hyomin that Suju will having a welcome party for the two new members.Hyomin was suprised to hear it."So we need to go there now",Hyomin said.Leeteuk and Hyomin ride in Leeteuk's car.They've talked about the childhood times.And after 30 mins. they've arrived in T-ara's dorm.

     Jiyeon opened the door and see Leeteuk and Hyomin.

     Hyomin:Jiyeon-ah!!He's Leeteuk the leader of Super Junior.He is Park Jungsoo my childhood friend.

     Leeteuk:Hello Jiyeon-ah.

     Jiyeon was really speechless.It's not because of handsome face of Leeteuk but because she feels really dizzy after drinking 1 bottle.She step aside and let Hyomin and Leeteuk go inside.But Hyomin stop and smell Jiyeon."Smell alchohol eh",Hyomin said.Jiyeon want to sleep because she's not feeling well.But they didnt allow Jiyeon to sleep.They set a game.Truth or Dare.

     The bottle first stop to Leeteuk.He choose Dare.Member's request is to kiss his ideal girl from T-ara.Leeteuk goes towards Hyomin but then goes infront of Jiyeon.Leeteuk kissed Jiyeon.Jiyeon frightened and slightly push Leeteuk.Leeteuk stopped.Okay so the game continious.The 2nd was Hyomin,she choose Dare too.They requested to kiss passionately with the man he loves.Hyomin want to go to Leeteuk since they're childhood friend but this one evil caught her attention.

     Hyomin kissed Kyuhyun passionately for a minute then stop.The games goes on and on while they're drinking.Jiyeon can't drink anymore.She fell and passed out.Leeteuk and Ryeowook brought her to the room and the two goes out again.After an hour all of them go to their rooms.T-ara and Super Junior share rooms.Some sleeps on the couch and other shares room.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     We arrived in my dorm.Jiyeon opened the door.She step aside so that we can go in but when I passed by her she smells like alchohol.I wonder if she drink or whatever.Since Leeteuk told me that T-ara and Super Junior will be having a welcome party I know that they'll drink.But why Jiyeon drink?I thought she dont like alchohol's.Maybe she's been pursued.

     When we arrive Eunhyuk and Donghae played a game and we too.Truth or Dare.Aysh.This game !! I really dont like it.I like to quit but they will be upset.So i played the game as well as Jiyeon.

 

--------------------------------

I feel bad writing for that kissing scene.

Mianhe ~