After a Year

Love me forever

     *After 1 year*

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     It’s been  a year since Jiyeon left here.I really miss her like crazy.her last text to me was when she said that she waved back.Nothing else.I really miss her.T-ara is now more successful when Hyomin came.There’s more fans and they are really famous like us how I wish Jiyeon is still in the group.I stared at Jiyeon’s picture.

     “Yah!!!Let’s go now.We need to perform”,Siwon appear from nowhere. “Neh.I’ll follow”, I replied then.We’re going to perform No Other our new song.After our performance the manager call me. “Leeteuk-shi.You’ll be having a new designer and make up artist.You will see her tomorrow.Dont tell the other member first okay?”, Manager hyung told me.Another new make up artist?Hmm I wonder why all our make up artist changed always.

     We go to our dorm to rest.I’ll be meeting the new make up artist for tomorrow.What’s with this feeling.I feel like im really excited to meet him/her tomorrow. “Hyung rest now.You need strength for tomorrow’s performance again” Kyuhyun said then tap my shoulder. “Yes.You too” I stand up and go to my room.

     “Hyung wake up now !!” a voice interrupted my dreams. “It’s already 7 am and you have 30 missed calls.It’s our manager hyung” Donghae said then goes out. AYSH !! Im gonna meet out make up artist for 8am.I rushed to the bathroom and wear my clothes. “Im going to go to manager hyung.Bye” I drove to the office.

 

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

          We came here to the Sm Entertainment office.My friend will be the new make up artist of Super Junior she’s Crystal.She’ll be the new make up artist of Super Junior.Since she’s not yet familiar to the place, I go with her.Im nervious to see the boys again but the destiny say so.We met the manager “Annyeong.So this is Crystal?Oh Jiyeon-shi?!” im surprised that manager oppa of Super Junior still remembers me. “N-neh.Im just here to send her here since she’s not familiar.

     After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. “Leeteuk-shi!Why does it takes you so long to come here” the manager scold Leeteuk.W-w-ait!LEETEUK OPPA!!!! When he closed the door she stare at me.My heart beat really fast the minute I see him. “M-mianhe manager hyung” He apologized and bowed.Im avoiding his eyes. “Crystal-ah.Im going now.You can manage yourself now?” I asked Crystal.I really want to get out of that room. “Ah.N-n-eh.I’ll just call you later” Crystal replied.I go out and an unexpected people see me. “J-j-iyeon?” T-ara unnie’s see me.I pretended that I don’t know them.I walk away but they call me again “Jiyeon-ah!!!”, “Who are you?” I asked. “You didn’t remember us?” “Sorry.But not.Im in a hurry.Bye” I walk as fast as I can to avoid them.

     I got home.Until now the girls didn’t even changed a little bit.I miss them.When I see them I really want to hug them but it’s not the time.I rested and got a phone call it’s from Leeteuk.Yes my phone last year it’s still my phone until now and I didn’t erase the phone number’s each of them.I answered the phone “Yoboseyo?” “Jiyeon-ah.You’re back here in Korea?” Leeteuk oppa asked.Should I tell him?But I don’t want to be close to them again because I know that it’ll be hard again for me. “No.Im just taking a vacation since my friend apply to be a make up artist to your group” Actually I really want to put the phone down that time but I want to hear more of Leeteuk oppa’s angelic voice. “Still there?Im really busy.Bye” I hung up the phone.I can’t stand talking to him anymore.

 

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     We’re on our way to Mr. Lee So Man’s office because we will having a vacation for 1 month on states.On our way, one door opens and im surprised on what I see.It’s Jiyeon.How come she’s here?Doesnt she go back to states last year. “Jiyeon-ah!!!”, Eunjung called Jiyeon.Who are you?” Jiyeon asked.What?She didn’t even remember us?Her group !!! “You didn’t remember us?” Boram unnie asked her. “Sorry.But not.Im in a hurry.Bye” is all the things she said,she even walk fast to avoid us.Everything on her changed.She’s really beautiful than last year,and even matured.She even lied to us.Yes.I know on her eyes that she’s lying.

     We arrived at Mr. Lee So Man’s office.He agree that we need to have a vacation for at least 1 month since we’re really depressed nowadays.We are going to Philippines but of course fans didn’t know.When we go out of the room we heard someone talking and when we look,it’s Leeteuk.W-wait?Talking to Jiyeon?But we ignored it.Maybe it’s just a same name to Jiyeon-ah.We drive home to rest and pack our things.Next week will be our flight.Im happy to go back to my hometown!!!!!! I tried to call Jiyeon while sitting on the bench “Yoboseyo?” she answered.OMO!!Until now she’s not changing her number. “J-jiyeon?” “Yes.Who’s this?” what if I say another name?Should she recognized me? “Im Hyomin” then she hungs up.Yes as expected.She’s just avoiding me,us!!all of us!!AYSH !!!!We sleep so we can go to our own schedule for tomorrow.

 

     =No one’s POV=

     Jiyeon is staying at a dorm with Crystal and her cousin.She will stay there for only 1 month since she has already a job on her hometown.She’s a designer and has a online shop.When Crystal sees that Super Junior needs a new make up artist so she apply for it and luckily got casted.Crystal knows that Jiyeon got to China last year so she made a favor to Jiyeon.

     Leeteuk got annoyed to Jiyeon who hung up the phone “Are you okay?” Heechul asked. “Y-yes” Leeteuk answered then go to the kitchen to drink some juice.His heart opens up again when he see Jiyeon.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Update Update xD ... Wew ... Tom. I'll try to update xD

 

--------------------------------

Update .x. Update .x. Update