YES !

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Im really exhausted. We’re here in the practice room for almost 3 hours practicing dance steps of other kpop group. Next week we will be having a special stage with all kpop group songs like Run Devil Run, Into the New World, Hoot, Mr. Taxi. Yes as expected it’s all from SNSD but what could we do? Our manager decided for that but I have suggested Mister and Lupin from Kara. Although we don’t like the songs we need to because it’s for ours too. After our 3 hours practice we already knows the steps without anyone from SNSD nor KARA helping us with the steps. I bet if Jiyeon was here we’re done in 1 hour because she’s good in memorizing steps. Speaking of Jiyeon, I really miss her. I hope that she’ll back here soon.

     “Okay guys up now and we are going home” Boram said. AT LAST!!! Damn im really exhausted now. We’re on our way home when I got a message from Kyuhyun oppa “Hyomin-ah. I see Jiyeon earlier. She’s the designer of Inyoung noona’s wedding” really?! Damn I better meet her as soon as possible, I really miss her so much. Without knowing how times passed we arrived at our dorm. “Hey unnie there’s something infront of the door” I said. It’s a chocolates and flower’s “Maybe that’s from Kyuhyun” they all looked at me. “Yah!! Let’s see maybe there’s a sender’s name” I said then go towards the bouquet. “Annyeong unnie’s!! Im here in Seoul now. Hope you’re all safe and happy. –Your maknae Jiyeon-shi” see it’s not from Kyuhyun!! All of them was shocked. “Yah let’s go in now” I said then get the bouquet and goes in.

     “Yoboseyo?!” on the other line “Kyu oppa. You really see Jiyeon earlier?!” I said “Yes. I already talked to her. She really changed a lot. More matured but still cute” he said. “Really? Where is she staying?” I asked. After 5 minutes still no answer “Oppa still there?” I asked “Ahh neh that…. I don’t know” he said. Arasso. “Okay oppa. Tomorrow if you meet can you brought her here. I need to talk to her. Annyeong oppa. Im really tired” I said then hung up. I rushed to my room and lied.

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     We go home after the designing of the church. What if I invite Jiyeon to the wedding? Hmmm aysh no !! Im shy. “Yah Leeteuk ah. Looks like you’re thinking so deep, any problem?” my sister asked. “Ah anio~~ it’s just I can’t sleep today. Maybe because after a long years of staying at our dorm I just sleep again here” I said for an excuse. My sister then go out of my room. “Jiyeon-ah, tomorrow are you going to design on my sister’s wedding again?” I asked her. Wondering if they will be the one who will design for the reception. My phone ring omo omo Jiyeon-ah is calling. Should I reject or answer?? Waaaa help me!! But my hands suddenly grab my phone and push the answer button “yoboseyo?Leeteuk oppa” she said omo her voice. “Ah neh Jiyeon-shi my sister asked if you’re free next week. She wants to invite you on her wedding” I said continuously like I don’t want to stop. “Sorry oppa but im going to states next week” those sentences makes my heart break. We ended the phone call and I sat down on my bed. It’s like I confess my feelings to her but she rejected me. I need to do something so she can go. Yes her friends, I’ll talk to them tomorrow. I sleep peacefully thinking about her.

     “Leeteuk-ah wake up now. Breakfast is ready” my sister is tapping my shoulder. “Neh. Im going down” I said then rushed to the bathroom to wash my face. When I go back to the bed my phone rings. “Leeteuk oppa. Can we meet later?” Ji-jiyeon want me to meet later? “Yes of course. Where? What time?” I said excitedly. It’s the time to confess to her before she leaves Korea. “On – restaurant at 2pm” she said then hung up. I jump and jump on my way down. “Looks like our little boy is happy” my sister said smilling. I just nod and eat the pancakes “Noona!! Your pancake was really a DAEBAK!!” I said aegyoing. “Yah stop that aegyo. You’re just looking more old” here she are making me pissed off early in the morning. After eating I decided to take a bath and go on a walk.

     It’s already 1pm, I think I need to prepare my stuffs and go to the restaurant. “Noona im just going to meet a friend. Annyeong” I bid goodbye and ride my car. Excited excited excited.  I arrived at the restaurant in 30 mins. After 20 mins of waiting Jiyeon arrived. I stand up and bowed. “Annyeong” she said then sit down. “Oppa I just wanna said thank you and sorry” huh ? thank you and sorry. “First I wanna say sorry for not attending to your sister’s wedding and thank you for being a good oppa to me. I think im not going back here in Seoul anymore. Im going to work on states with my co designer’s” she said with her head lifted down. “Jiyeon ah. Please don’t leave me. I love you and I really want to be yours forever” when I said that her eyes went wide. “Jiyeon can you be my girlfriend? I can accept long distance relationship as long as we’re working on it” I added.

     We finished our talk I know she’s confused but…… SHE SAID YESSS !!!!!!!! YES YES YES !!!!!!! I maybe is the happiest person today!!!! I love her so much !!!! “Oppa. Don’t be too excited. You’ll look like a ” she texted me, I chuckled. “Gomawo Jiyeon-ah!!!” I texted back. I drove home and see the house empty without my family. ‘hmmm where are they?’ I thought to myself. “Pst!!” a voice suddenly break the silence “Who’s THERE!!” actually im really scared of this one “Pst” another one. Im going to die!! “Pst” waaaa !!!! “Yah!! Who are you! Come out or else..” “or else?” huh? She replied? “Or else im going…” “Going what?” she said. WTH!!! “G-g-going t-t-to KISS YOU!!!” I said teasingly. Yes based on that voice I know it’s Jiyeon. When I run where she go I found my mom, sister and other family member helding a cake and a congratulation tarpaulin with a picture of me and Jiyeon (edited).

     “Congratulation Leeteuk-ah!! You’re not a NGSB boy!!” really getting on my nerves but im happy that they’re supportive. “Okay fine gomawo!!” I said then bow. Im really happy, I hug Jiyeon and kiss her on the lips. Im really really really happy!!! “Kamsahamnida Jiyeon-ah” I said “Saranghae Leeteuk oppa” she replied. We’re dancing with the background song no other *our song*. She kissed me again when the song ends. “Let’s eat now” Inyoung noona said. “Neh!!” all of us said in unison. We all eat and sing on our karaoke.

 

--------------------------------

Annyeong ! Long time no update eh ?!

Sorry !! Here's Jiyeon♥Leeteuk time !!