GoodBye Speech

Love me forever

     =No One’s POV=

     After 10 years. Jiyeon and Leeteuk stayed in Korea since their kids are still studying. T-ara was still up with the eldest 30+ years old. Leeyeon is now 14 years old and debuted as an child actor in a drama that gains many fans of her. She’s also training in SMEnt in debuting with Kyumin, Miinah, Jiteuk, HeeMae, Teukmae and Hyoyun. Super Junior focused on their drama/movies and musical and Sapphire Blue Ocean was still alive. They’re still helding concert’s around the world but they’re just once a year releasing albums. They’re helding some fanmeeting to meet their fans before disbanding. Yes, Mr. Lee announced that this year (2017 LoL) Super Junior will be disbanded since their ages was not suitable for them to dance too much. They will be focusing on other projects and some concerts. Even though they will disbanded there will still a Super Show to meet new fans and other fans. Super Junior was still working on their online store for fans. Super Junior leave their dorm and they have their own houses but they are still seeing each other. Leeteuk and Jiyeon live together with their 4 kids namely Jiteuk, Leeyeon, Heemae and Teukmae. Heechul married Soyeon and has two kids namely Heeyeon and Sochul. Hangeng married a actress from China named Yuki and has one little boy now. Yesung with Ddangkoma married an ElF named Sooyoung. Kangin with her wife ELF Sunye. Shindong married his fiancé Nari. Sungmin married Sunny from Girls Generation. Eunhyuk was staying with Donghae in his house. Siwon married a Christian ELF named Lyn. Kibum focused on his acting skills but have a fiancé named Ynna. Ryeowook adopted a child and raised it by himself with his Mom. And lastly Kyuhyun with HYomin and his two kids Hyoyun and Kyumin was still a Gamer family.

     Super Junior and T-ara decided to have fanmeeting with ELF’s, Diadems, staffs, Manager, and Mr. Lee So Man.

=Leeteuk’s Message=

     Annyeong haseyo!! Im Park Jungsoo. The leader who took responsibility to 14 member of my group. Im glad that we’re still together after many years of joy and loneliness. Im really thankful that you’re always there for me when im burdened. I really miss Super Junior and ELF’s. And thank you to my wife who’s always there for me when im sad or when im tired. Thank you Kim Heechul, Tan Hankyung, Kim Youngwoon, Kim Jongwoon, Shin Donghee, Lee Sungmin, Lee Eunhyuk, Lee Donghae, Choi Siwon, Kim Kibum, Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun, Henry Lau and Zhoumi. I really appreciated your love towards me and you encourage me in staying strong everytime I feel burdened. Im reall thankful to all of you and I hope that we will be together forever. Sarangheyo Super Junior, Hwaiting ELF’s and to all those who helped us to achieved every goal. HWAITING!!!

=Heechul’s Message=

     Annyeong im still the Kim Heechul you’ve seen since my training until now. Im here to thank all those people who helped us to achived everything until now. Our manager, ELF’s and of course the members because if they’re not in the group, I know that we cant face the challenges. I hope that Super Junior and ELF’s stays forever and ever until we die. Thank you very much.

=Hangkyung’s Message=

     Annyeong! Tan Hangeng was still here. Thanks for the support and thanks for encouraging me to stayed stronger especially the time that I leave Super Junior. I hope that you all stay safe even we’re without near you. Don’t worry I still love ELF’s and Super Junior. Thank you very much.

Lastly =Kyuhyun’s Message=

     Uljima ELF’s!!! Don’t worry we will still here by yourside. Keep on fighting and don’t give up. Thank you very much for your support for us. I hope that you all enjoy our moments since our debut stage. Thank you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

      Other member’s held their speech too. Some ELF’s was crying because of their goodbye speech. “Uljima!!!” Super Junior cheer’s the ELF’s. ELF’s was happy that Super Junior want them to stop crying it’s the best feeling that they’re like calming everyone. T-ara held their speech too. That day was unforgettable. Everything went okay. After their speech ELF’s played their VTR for Super Junior. Super Junior was still watching but they’re crying because of the touching message’s from their fans. It’s from all over the world. Diadem’s played a VTR too. Both Super Junior and T-ara cried harder because not only fans messaged them, their manager, SMent stuffs  and all who support them messaged them including their families and friends. This day was really unforgettable and this will last forever. The fanmeeting lasts 3 hours. Super Junior and T-ara wants their last fanmeeting all over the world so they planned a fanmeeting all around Asia and world for the next months. They want to say goodbye in a memorable way so they decided to hold fanmeeting without expenses. It’s all free. After meeting the fans Super Junior and T-ara was disbanded and have their own lives to live.

 

--------------------------------

Finally it ended.

Did I ruined the last chapter?!

Very sorry but if I attached much drama

I will cry here by myself.

Thank you.

The next chapter was my message to all who read it and enjoy it ^^