Marry U

Love me forever

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     1 month passed really fast and tomorrow is a very special day for me and Hyomin. Tomorrow is our wedding and im really happy for it. Im really excited. My hyungs gave share for the expenses we pay and everything and im really thankful. Im really nervious while watching television. Today, Hyomin’s Mom and Dad will arrived. Im really nervious, what if her parents don’t want me to marry their daughter. “Kyuhyun-ah. You’re nervious huh?! Don’t worry hyung’s are here” Leeteuk said tapping Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Kamsahamnida Hyung” I said and hug Leeteuk hyung. “Why don’t you play starcraft to fade away your nerviousness?!” Heechul hyung jokingly said. “The maknae was the first to marry huh?” Shindong said smirking. “Ahh hyung’s don’t tease me!!” I cant take it. They just making me more nervious. “Yah don’t dance infront of the altar huh” Yesung said. “Uhm im just worrying. Who will sing? The main vocalist of our group will be at the altar tomorrow. Hmm Kyuhyun-ah just sing at the choir don’t go to the altar anymore” Sungmin said jokingly “Yah Sungmin hyung you’re just jealous right?!” I teased back. “Ohh Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung after our wedding you’re next arasso!?” I teased again. We all laugh and laugh.

     “Im going to but some ice cream” Shindong said then pulled Sungmin to go with him. im really happy to my supportive hyungs. “Yah Kyuhyun-ah. Don’t cry there arasso!?” Siwon said. “An evil will go inside a church. Oh my God!” Siwon added jokingly. “I’ll turn into an angel tomorrow” I teased back too. “Kyuhyun don’t drop the ring okay?!” hyung’s keep on teasing me. “Yah! Get ready on your weddings in the future! You really don’t know the feeling. Argghhh!!” I said then suddenly I received a message. “Kyuhyun-shi! Im nervious” Hyomin texted me. “Me too. Is your parents there already?!” I texted back. “Neh. Omma and Appa are here and wants to meet you but I said that they will meet you tomorrow so get ready okay?!” she texted me again. What? Get ready? Will I get punish. Im dead. “HYung. Hyomin said that her parents are already there and wants to meet me” I said nerviously. “Then go to T-ara’s dorm now” Leeteuk hyung said. “No. Hyomin said that they will meet me tomorrow after wedding” I answered back. “We’re here!!” Shindong and Sungmin hyung brought an ice cream and a cake. “Let’s celebrate today” Sungmin hyung said.

     We sang at the karaoke inside the dorm while eating. They requested me to sang the Marry U. Being a maknae, I obey them. “You’ll hear it tomorrow on your wedding. It will be sang by us” Yesung hyung said. Woah really? Im really happy to hear that. They will be the choir tomorrow. We all sang our song on Karaoke and sang many girls song while dancing it. We’re really happy. We even take picture and video while we’re dancing. This hyungs makes me feel good. They even gave me some advice when im a husband now. We sang until 11pm and decided to watch television since the negighbors will get mad if we continue our party. We watched the replay of performance on Inkigayo earlier. We wait for T-ara turn and cheered. We’re like a fans. After watching Inkigayo, we decided to sleep for tomorrows event.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Today is the day. Im getting nervious and half excited. Maybe it’s really the feeling of getting married today. I really hate this feeling. My make up artist arrived. “Annyeong haseyo Hyomin-ah” as our make up artist entered I bowed. “Neh. Annyeong!!” I greeted back. “So are you ready?!” Ms. Park asked me (our make up artist). “Neh. Mrs. Park I feel nervious, excited, going to vomit and whatever. Is this the feeling of getting married?” I asked Mrs. Park. “You’re just excited. Actually I felt the same way too back on the day im going to marry my husband now” she replied while getting ready. “Chincha? Is this really the feeling? But Mrs. Park is a married life easy?!” I asked curiously since Mrs. Park already has a 3 daughters. “Neh. It’s happy but it’s hard” she replied. Oh so that’s the reason many are divorcing, but I know Kyuhyun is the best husband ever. “Why did you asked that?” Mrs. Park asked. “Oh. Don’t get me wrong Mrs. Park huh. Im not yet pregnant” I said because she’s looking at me suspiciously.

     After wearing a make up. My Omma helped me to wear my bridal gown. “Omma. Im really nervious” I said to omma. I knew she understand my feelings. “Don’t worry baby. Im here” Omma cheered me up. “Baby. Don’t get pregnant first. You need to continue your work as an artist. Remember that it’s hard to be a married life” Omma warned me. “We’re not yet planning to have a baby mom. Just a wedding and work that’s all” I assure my mom. “Okay baby final step” then my Mom call our hair artist to arrange my hair. Im really nervious. My hands are really cold. And then im ready!!! I look myself to our mirror, I think im really gorgeous to my gown today. “Yah Hyomin is it you?” I said to myself. Im just really just confused. My mom called me “Baby it’s time for us. Everybody is waiting at the church” my mom assist me. I got into the car and on my way to the church. Im really nervious, I keep asking on my driver if we we’re near there.

     The minute we are infront of the church I really don’t want to go out. I think im going to vomit or whatever. My Father signaled me to come out and I obeyed. Once I stepped out of the car I feel empty or whatever it is I cant explain. My Appa assist me then we walk on the red carpet. While walking I heard Marry U playing. I look at the choir and see Super Junior oppa’s smiling while singin. And back to the altar I see my future husband Cho Kyuhyun. He’s smile was like an angel. Im really happy that I want to hop and hop. And when im kind of 10 inches away from Kyuhyun, I feel like crying. I don’t know the feeling. 1 inches and our hands will be together. Im really happy.

 

--------------------------------

Another chapter for today.

Another chapter will be post later.