Annoying

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     After my conversation with Leeteuk oppa. I really want to go home and not to see him anymore. I got a text message from T-ara member’s “Jiyeon-ah. Can you come with us tomorrow. We will be having a gathering” a text from Hyomin. I really want to go but of course I know they will invite Super Junior. It’s already evening but I still cant sleep. Looks like there’s something bothering me. It’s already 7am and im still not sleeping, suddenly I got a call from Leeteuk “I told you not to talk to me anymore!!!!” I almost shouted. “Sorry this is Eunhyuk-shi. Leeteuk passed out. I just want to said that thank you” he then hunged up. WTH ?! Is he a reporter now? So what if Leeteuk oppa passed out? It’s not my business anymore. If Leeteuk passed out then they cant go later on the party right? Okay I can go now “I’ll be going later” I texted back.

     It’s already 2pm and im fully dressed. Im going to the party. “Jiyeon-shi. The party is now starting. Are you on your way now?” Boram unnie texted me. “Neh.Im near now” I replied. When I got in, I see our manager oppss former manager sorry. I bowed to him and search for the girls. “Annyeong.Im here!!” I said then they lend me to a vacant seat. But wait. There’s a seat apart ?? “Unnie who will be seating here?” I asked curiously. Maybe this is a hidden camera. They’re going to partner me to Leeteuk right??? You’re going to fail!!! “Where’s Super Junior?” I asked them coldly. “Leeteuk was rushed to the hospital. They don’t know if they can go here” they said. Oh so it’s true that he passed out?? Okay calm Jiyeon !!! “The seat there is for Hwayoung’s twin” Qri unnie told me. Ohh for Hwayoung unnie’s twin. Good !!!

     We ate and drank. Im feeling dizzy now. I think I need to go home now. Im on my way to the bathroom to pee when I bumped into a boy. “Opps sorry” he said then help me stand up. He’s really handsome. My heart beats really fast. “Sorry too” I said then walk towards the bathroom. I want to know his name!! Really !! When I go back to our table the girls are already drunk. Our manager decided to brought them back to the dorm. “Im going home now oppa” I said to the manager “Okay.Take care arasso?” our manager was really caring. And now im feeling guilty for not listening to him when the times I want to quit the group.

 

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Today is very busy day. I really want to call Hyomin but her manager told me there’s a party tomorrow. I should meet her later at the party. We’re eating when suddenly we heard something. Leeteuk hyung passed out. Maybe it’s because he’s really exhausted. We all run to him. His head is bleeding because his head bumped into the tiles. Some members rushed him to the hospital while the remaining was left on the dorm. We call our manager to tell what happened. I want to call Hyomin too but Leeteuk hyung is much important for now.

     It’s already 1pm and the party will start since the manager told us that the party is 1pm. I really want to go but here I am taking responsibitlity for some schedule of Leeteuk hyung. Im really worried for him. He’s like my true brother since the day I joined Super Junior. After the schedule it’s already 5pm. Im really tired. I wanna call Hyomin. “Kyuhyun-ah. The manager told that you must stay at the hospital for today” what ?? Me ?? Going to stay there. Okay. I’ll just play starcraft there. I heard a beep. It’s our manager hyung. “Im going now hyungs!!!” then bowed. We arrived at the hospital in no time. Im really tired. Reall really really !!! When I go inside im the only one. No other member will look for hyung. Im the burden ones here.

     “Kyuhyun-ah” a voice called me. Leeteuk hyung waked up. “y-yes?” im getting nervious. I don’t want to talk to him today because im tired. “Where’s Jiyeon-shi?” what?? Jiyeon-shi ? She’s searching for the person who left here 1 year past. “Are you sick?She’s not here anymore.It’s more than 1 year since she left” I said to him. Maybe he’s just dreaming. “She came back.T-ara member’s know” okay. Maybe I have to call Hyomin to ask. But not today. “You just rest okay?” I tapped him on his shoulder. He’s really a pity old boy !! He didn’t want sleep. Is he willing to discharged here? Or he want to stay here forever.

      I feel asleep. “good morning!!” a group of girls shouted inside the room. And as expected they’re SNSD. They always visit us. Im getting tired of them really!! “Annyeong oppa!!” “Please don’t be too noist.We’re in the hospital” I said. They’re getting annoying now. Im really sick of them. Suddenly Leeteuk hyung waked up. I decided to go outside. Seohyun follow me. “Oppa. Is that Hyomin your girlfriend?” so what if she’s my girlfriend?DAMN !!! I hate being here with her. I decided to go back on the room. When I came back to the room. The girls are on the bed and everything are messy. But they’re girls I don’t want to shout at them. “Girls don’t mess here. It’s an hospital. Please go home now if you’re done” I said to them coldly.

     I feel bad for sending them back but I don’t really want them to disturb Leeteuk hyung since he’s really tired. After the girls leave I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. “Oppa!!” a familiar angelic voice called me. I thought it was Hyomin but it’s my first love Nicole from the girlgroup KARA. “Why are you here?” I really don’t want to see him anymore since she reminds me of the past. “Just to visit you and Leeteuk oppa” she said then goes inside the room. I didn’t even bother following her. My heart beats really fast when I see her but of course not now because I have already my baby Hyomin.After 30 mins. I decided to go in. Nicole is still inside. I don’t know why she stay here until now. Maybe she’s now close to Leeteuk hyung. I seated on the chair opposite to where Nicole is seating. She offered me some fruits but I didn’t get it. Why is she being flirty ?

--------------------------------

Annyeong !! Here's an update for all of you!

Hope you'll like it !

BTW i made a new poster for the story ^^