A talk with her

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

    It’s been a week since I discharged from the hospital. I tell the Doctor to make me discharged as soon as possible. I really want to go back on work because I really miss my dongsaeng’s and fans. Next next week is my sister’s wedding. Im really excited because she will be in peace now with her family. Me too I want but still I need to work and the girl in my heart was afar from me. I work and work until I become exhausted. I call Taeyeon since I want to apology to what I’ve said last time she visited me but she keeps on hunging up. I dediced to rest for now. The boys is still on their schedule and im the only one here. I look at my phonebook and found Jiyeon’s phone number ‘call or text?’ I thought to myself. ‘yah Leeteuk!! She will not answer’ I thought to myself again. Maybe she will hung it up just like Taeyeon. ‘1,2,3,4,5’ as I count 1 to 5 I push the call button and it’s ringing. My heart beats really fast. I know that she will hung up.

     “Yoboseyo? Leeteuk oppa?” it’s really a miracle that she talk to me!!!! “Annyeong Jiyeon-shi” I greeted her “Annyeong Teuk oppa. So anything you want?” ‘you’ I thought to myself but of course I cant say that this time “I just want to know if you’re okay. Maybe you’re okay there? When will you go back here in Korea?” I asked. “Me?Next week I’ll be designing a church for a wedding” she said. W-w-wait?! A wedding ? Could it be ‘yah Leeteuk !! BABO !! There ‘s many people that can marry everyday’ I thought to myself. “Oh really? C-c-an we meet when you go here?” I asked her stuttering. Im really nervious that she will avoid. “Sure oppa” OMO !! Am I dreaming !! Did she just say yes !! ‘Leeteuk wake up!!!’ I thought to myself. “Thank you. So what are you doing?” I asked her. Gosh im getting really excited more and more for next week not just only because of my sister’s wedding but when me and Jiyeon met. “Im just here sitting. Boring here since my parents are not here due to their works. And you?” it’s a miracle that she’s talking to me nicely, is she in her period? “Then you go back here and im sure you’ll not be bored” I said with confidence. “Yah!! Still not changing. So uhm how is your relationship with Hyomin unnie?” I feel awkward when she asked that. “You know. Uhm we don’t have relationship but friends. Kyuhyun and her is the one with relationship” I answered. She’s not updated? I know that she just leave here last week and Hyomin and Kyuhyun was almost a week.

     After talking maybe in an hour we hung up since my phone bill will get big. I record our conversation so I’ll not miss her voice anymore. It feels like she’s not mad on us anymore and she’s the same when we first met her. I feel like she’s coming back here and on their group. Or maybe will continue to be a designer?? Wait she’s a designer now? Lucky ! She can be our designer on our next album, I know she has a great taste on dress or whatever we need. Great idea Leeteuk !!! I went out when I heard footsteps of the boys. “Welcome back!!” I greeted them nicely. “Looks like you’re in a good mood old boy!!” Heechul teased me. “It’s because of my sister’s wedding you know !!” I said to them and rush to the kitchen to get water. “Yah ahjussi!! Tomorrow’s schedule will be handed by you so you need to call our manager now” Ryeowook said and get drinks on the refrigerator too. “Arasso arasso!! STOP CALLING ME AN OLD BOY OR AHJUSSI OR ELSE YOU’RE DEAD!!” I really don’t want to be called one since im really young looking right my fans???

 

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     After our schedule we go home and found Leeteuk really happy. Is he in her period? This ahjussi really is weird more than Heechul hyung~. I sit and rest “Yah Ryeowook get me some drink’s” I talk informal since im really tired and unluckily I called Heechul hyung “Heechul get my shoes” opps. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” the dragon was here again visiting us and blaming me. When im tired I forgets to use formal language to my hyungs and that’s the reason I cant play starcraft nowadays because im grounded. Yes ! Even though it’s my laptop they’re getting it and hides somewhere so I cant play. “You’re grounded will extend up to next month for using informal again Kyuhyun” Leeteuk hyung tell me. Aysh !! Again and again it’s been a month since I last play starcraft and im not in mood to do my schedules because I cant play. Aysh !!! I need to find where they hide it or else I’ll die!!! Or should I play on the café~ whaahah. I tried to go outside but they stop me “Kyuhyun wash the dishes !!” Sungmin then grabbed me to the kitchen. “Sungmin oppa oh hyung please let me play just once!!” I pretend to cries anytime. But I failed this time.

     Here I am washing the dishes. Failed to act cute infront of Sungmin oppa oppps hyung xD. After washing the dishes I decided to watch television and then go to my room. I texted Hyomin before sleeping, “Hyomin-ah!!Good night and sweet dream with me! Saranghae! Take care” ‘sweet kyuhyun!!’ I thought to myself. I made myself blush to what I send to my love. I want to sleep but she’s in my mind now ‘yah Hyomin ah!!!Stop!!’ I though to myself. Is this how you feel when you’re inlove?! It’s already 2am  and im still not sleeping. Should I call Hyomin.. nonono !! She’s sleeping now and she’s tired I know !!! I really can’t sleep so I decided to go on the garden. I see Leeteuk hyung there smilling. He’s listening to his phone. What happened to him ?! Maybe he’s inlove too. To whom ?!

     “ Yah why are you smilling like there’s no tomorrow?!” Leeteuk hyung got startled to me. He’s like he see a ghost. “H-huh? Why are you still awake?! You have schedule and you need to rest! Go sleep now!” he scolded me “You have more schedule than me and why are you still here?!” I lifted my one eyebrow. I see his phone playing something. W-w-ait, that’s Jiyeon’s voice?! “Did you record Jiyeon’s voice?!” I asked him. His eyes went wide. “N-n-o!!!” he said feeling guilty or whatever. “Haha!! BABO!! No one can fool this evil!!!” I asked to him and grabbed his phone. “Yah!! Still not changing. So uhm how is your relationship with Hyomin unnie?”,“You know. Uhm we don’t have relationship but friends. Kyuhyun and her is the one with relationship”, ohhh … so im correct he recorded it!! “GOTCHA!! You huh!!!” I said teasing the ahjussi. “Give me back my phone!!” he keeps on jumping to get his phone because I lifted it up.

     “HYUNG’s!!!!LEETEUK HYUNG RECORDED JIYEON’S VOICE IN HIS PHONE!!” I shouted while running inside the dorm. Im really happy for him that I spread the news all over the hyungs. “What’s with the noise?!” Heechul hyung goes out. “Leeteuk hyung still loves Jiyeon!!!” I said. “REALLY?!” all my hyungs said in unison. I don’t know when they all got up but all I want is to tell them. Leeteuk hyung stops on the door and startled that the boys hear me. Whaha !! Poor ahjussi !! All of my hyungs was surprised to hear Jiyeon’s voice coming from Leeteuk hyung’s phone. I keep it louder, I don’t care if neighbors can hear us. Poor Leeteuk just standing there in the door and looking down.

--------------------------------

Here's a long update for all of you.

I'll try to update one since i didnt update yesterday.

Aw Kyuhyun you're such a tease !

You make my Leeteuk pissed off