Sweet Date

Love me forever

     =Taeyeon’s POV=

     Here I am getting ready to go on the hospital. I want to visit my Leeteuk. He’s my first and last love and im sure of it! I have many fans to support me. Im on my way to the hospital with a basket full of fruits. Im really excited. When I arrived at the hospital I see Kyuhyun sitting there with Hyomin again? Aysh I really her group !! That Soyeon put away my Leeteuk from me. I stepped in and Leeteuk look at me “Annyeong oppa!!!” I greeted only him. I then sit beside him. Hyomin isn’t looking at me, maybe she’s scaredy cat !!! Haha !! “Leeteuk oppa you want fruits?” I asked. WTH !! He’s not answering me. “Oppa?Feeling tired?” he’s still ignoring me suddenly Kyuhyun and Hyomin giggled. This two im gonna kill them !!! I just sit beside Leeteuk without saying anything.

     “Taeyeon-shi. Please don’t go here anymore. I’ll be much stress if you’re here” Leeteuk said coldly to me. Is he avoiding me? Maybe because of a girl again. “Why oppa?” I ask like a dumb. I know the reason but im just asking.  “Please just obey me” he then closed his eyes. Maybe he just want some rest. I go home and see the other member’s doing any stuffs like texting , surfing the net and whatever. I go to my room and call Heechul oppa. Maybe he’s not ignoring me this time. “Sorry the number your calling is not in service” WTH !!!!! What are happening to them!! Okay okay fine !!!! I go out to eat dinner.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     I arrived here on my hometown and called Crystal already. My co designer’s call me and tell me that we are going to Korea to design some dresses. I want to disagree but of course it’s a work. I go to our studio to get more info. They said that we are going to design for a bride. Since I tell them that it’s my first time I decided to just design the wedding hall. Im kinda not into dresses but on places to design only. “So when willwe go to Korea?Actually I just got home from Korea too” I told them. Im really tired but managed to go there since it’s my work. “Next week. Don’t worry you can still rest” one of my co-worker’s said. I felt relieved to what they said. I leave our studio to go rest at home.

     Im sleeping when my mom wake me up “Yeonnnie there’s a visitor of yours on our living room go there immediately” im really tired and I just sleep for almost 1 hour. I go down only to see Taemin, my childhood friend. “Oh Taemin what’s up?” I said cooly to pretend that im not mad. “How are you?How’s work?I know you just got home from Korea.Im sorry” he said to me. I sit beside him and offer him a drinks but he don’t want “Im just here to give you this letter. Im going to Korea now and continue my life there. I still have your number here so if I want to contact you I’ll just call you” he said. He’s my first love but he’s my childhood friend so I decided to keep my feelings inside. I thanked him and patted him “Yah don’t be sad. Im still going to Korea every month for my design so don’t worry. Just message me your address and im going to visit you someday” I said. After 30 mins. Of talking he bid goodbye. YES !! Im going back to sleep now. When im on my way to go  back to my room, my mom called me. “YES?” I asked. Another disturbance!! “Sleep well” oh how sweet of my mom “Thanks mom” I respond and go to my room.

     Morning comes and I got a headache. I go down and see my Mom and Dad going out. They have work so now im the only one here with our housemaids. I decided to go out for a fresh air. When I go in the housemaid called me and said that I have a call on the telephone. I rushed because maybe it’s my co designer’s. “Hello?” I said. “Ji-ji?” the boy said on the other line. “Omo!!Yoseob oppa?” I replied. He’s my cousin and a B2ST member. Im really happy to hear his voice again “Yah ji-ji !! Where are you?I thought you’re in Korea?” he asked to me “I’ll go in Korea next week for our design” I told but he bid goodbye since he’s really busy.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     It’s been a week when Leeteuk oppa discharged from the hospital. I and Kyuhyun are always meeting up and dating. Im really happy. Kyuhyung suddenly call me. “Yes oppa?” I asked. He said he wants to date with me again. Aysh always !! I asked where the venue was. We’re going to meet at 3pm and it’s already 2:30 when I go to the venue. When I got out of the car I see blue lights. I followed every light and see a big hear just like on the no other MV, but I didn’t still seeing him. Then I see a card saying please go to the left. I go to the left and see a bouquet and flowers and has a card on it “Please pick me” then I get the flower’s. There’s another board saying to turn right. Damn is Kyuhyun oppa going to make me dizzy ?! When I turn right I see a cute teddy bear “Press the button please” a card was on it again. When I click the button it talked “Saranghae Hyomin!Saranghae Hyomin!You’re my one and only” the teddy bear said, I giggled. There’s a light arrowing to the left and I know. Am I dumbfounded here just following what was indicated. “Kyuhyun-ah !! If you wont go out I’ll just go home!!” I shouted. “Please be patient 2 stops to go!!” he shouted, I giggle.

     I continue and see a 5 candles. The candles are shaped “I Love You So Much” oh how sweet !! I really love him !!! Then an arrow again with heart hmmm … I followed and see at last !! Kyuhyun oppa !! After 9 years im here now seeing my boy. He smiled to me and wide his hand for a hug. I goes to him and hug him. “So cute oppa!!” I pinched his cheeks. He lead me to the table. “Did you like what you have gone?” he asked me. Im really really happy !! “Ne oppa even though it’s really long” I said to him. The place was filled of roses and there’s a sound coming from nowhere, the song played was “No Other”. “Come let’s eat” he offered me some and our foods was really delicious. After we eat we rest and Kyuhyun oppa stand up “Shall we dance?” he asked. Omo !! Im really startled. “Yes oppa!Anytime” I answered. We stand up and dance to the song. I rested on his chest while dancing. I felt relieved and happy.

     After the dance he gave me a necklace. It’s a couple necklace so he gave me the one and put on him too. We already have rings and necklace. So what’s next? Bracelet? After the date Kyuhyun brought me to our dorm. “Thanks for the wonderful date Kyuhyun oppa” I said before going out of the car “thank you dear!!” he replied and kissed me on my lips. It’s my first kiss!!OMO !!! I blushed and hurriedly get out. Waaa !!! I maybe the happiest person today !!! Then I go inside our dorm with wide smile.

 

--------------------------------

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!!