After one Year.

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     It’s been a year when the accident happened. Super Junior was still active and we’re officially 15 member. Henry and Zhoumi is not only a sub-group member but really a member. The ELF’s accepted them now and im thankful about it. Jiteuk and Leeyeon was studying at Seoul university while Jiyeon was a successful designer all over the world and still a member of T-ara who’s still active until now. ELF’s was still supporting us and we’ve finished our SS4 around the world and is working at our 6th album. T-ara’s 4th album is a bomb. They’re now spreading their hotness and cuteness all over the world. And we’re holding a fanmeet in every country around Asia to meet our fans. We do have online shop for all ELF’s who wants to but some signed stuffs. It’s all because of Jiyeon who selled online before. Our life was really smooth now. But the really shocking news is SNSD got disbanded. I don’t know why because the company was not talking about it. They said that SNSD will focus on their drama talents and whatever it is and that’s the reason why SNSD got disbanded. Some Sone’s make a petition but SNSD member’s announced that it’s all they want. T-ara was leading on all Kpop groups and im really happy. They’re doing good. Now Jiyeon and I want to have a baby again. Jiyeon was still continuing her activities but she’s 1 month pregnant now. We always visit her parents everytime we have activities overseas. And Jiyeon talked to my other relatives too.

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     Im really happy that I’ve survived the accident last year. Now Hyomin was working and im here still working with my hyung’s. We’re legend now since we’re the first Korean group to last until 7 years and has many fans all around the world. Im proud of our ELF’s. And of course ELF’s support T-ara too. Last time’s 27th Golden Disk Award T-ara and Super Junior won the awards. Kyumin and Hyoyun was still studying and they’re still evil like me. They’re addicted to starcraft and that’s why Hyomin always scold me. Kyumin entered the showbiz like me. He was been extra to some drama’s and he’s casted as a main artist on one drama. Im really happy for him but still I want him to focus on his studies. Im always busy that’s why my little kids are always acting that they didn’t know me. Sometimes I feel like leaving the group for my kids but ofcourse I love my hyungs and ELF’s. And im saving money for our future. “Hyung!! Do I have schedule for tomorrow?! I really want to see my kids and went to park with them!!” I said pouting. “Okay since I understand you, I’ll take responsibility for your schedule tomorrow” Leeteuk hyung said. YES!!! I really love this hyung of mine!! If he’s not the leader maybe I will not see the kids tomorrow. I packed my things for tomorrow since im here at the dorm. Then I borrow some money to my hyungs for the foods tomorrow. Then we all sleep for tomorrow.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     It’s been a year when I burdened myself because of the incident. Luckily Leeteuk and the other member’s surpass the accident. Im still a member of T-ara and I’ve heard that Hyomin will back to the group but I don’t know the official ones. “Yah Jiyeon-ah!! Daydreaming?!” Boram unnie stopped my thoughts. “Anio~ im just thinking of something. What do you want?!” I asked to change the topic. “Let’s eat now!” she replied. My unnie’s was really nice. “Omma!!! I want cake!!” Leeyeon surprised me from nowhere. This kids was really addicted to cakes especially those Chocolate flavor. “Shut up and eat what’s on there!!” I said teasing my kid. She pouted and didn’t talk. After eating we all watched television. “Annyeong!!!” I heard a familiar voice. Omo it’s Leeteuk-ah with the other members. We’re still living at T-ara’s dorm but Leeteuk and I talked about buying new house. After watching we all decided to sleep since we’re kinda tired.

     “Good Morning” a voice greeted me in English. I thougt it was Leeteuk but when I opened my eyes, I see Jiteuk. I got up and he leads me to the kitchen. Boram unnie was not yet there but there’s a food on the table. “Boram noona prepare this?!” I asked Jiteuk. He didn’t answer, he just sit down and eat. “Morning” I heard Boram unnie. So it means it isn’t Boram unnie who prepared the foods?! Then who?! “Unnie who cooked?!” I asked. Jiteuk then giggled. “It’s me” he replied. What?! When did he learn how to cook?! I know he wants to cook but this yummy foods?! No way!! “Yah Jiteuk-ah!! Don’t tease me arasso?! Tell me who cook this?!” I said widening my eyes. “It’s me” he replied again. Okay I give up. “To whoever cook this. Gomawoyo!!” I said shouting. I really don’t know but Jiteuk cant do it right ?!

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     1 year after the hard as hell recovery of my husband, we’re here now playing safe. Im here with my three kids. Miinah, Kyumin and Hyoyun was playing while im watching television. “Omma! Can you lend me that toy car?!” Kyumin said. I give the toy and continue to what im doing. “Annyeong im here!!” I heard Kyuhyun. The kids rushed to them and hug him. I goes up and hugged him too. “So you don’t have any schedule today?!” I asked. Kyuhyun nodded. He tell us to bath and get ready since we are going to go on a park. The kids are getting excited so we all took bath together. After preparing everything, Kyuhyun drive us to the park. We wear some disguise so that the fans wont took picture or go to us. It’s out family bonding and I don’t want to ruin it. We all eat cotton candy and then watched movie in theater. We all do things that every family do during family bonding. We go home at 6pm and do play games. You can call us “Gamer’s Family” since it’s our bonding sometimes. And it’s all because of Kyu. But we really enjoyed that day. After our bonding we all goes to bed, “thanks for today Kyu oppa!!” I said and kissed him. We all sleep.

 

 

--------------------------------

2nd to the last chapter.

And this will end.

Im sorry if this chapter was too boring.

BTW im going to make another fanfic.

It's about Super Junior and You xD

I hope you'll support it!