Sweet Kyuhyun ; bye Jiyeon

Love me forever

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     I woked up on my bed. Who the hell lend me here at our house. My head really aches. I got up and get my phone. I miss my prince now. “Hello?” he answered. “Hello!!Good morning!” I greeted him. “Can you go here at – hospital. Im alone here with Leeteuk hyung. Please come” he asked to me. I said okay and hung up the phone. My head aches but still I want to see Kyuhyun oppa ^^. I wake up the other member’s and prepare our breakfast. I should go quickly there at the hospital. “Yah. Taking a bath early in the morning?We don’t have any schedule for today” Boram unnie said. “Im going at – hospital. Im going to visit hime and Kyuhyun oppa needs me there” I said and rushed to the bathroom. After 20 mins. Of taking a bath I dress myself for 10 mins. Im really really excited. Opps I need to buy fruits for Leeteuk oppa. When im finally okay and ready to go “Unnie im going now!!!Take care and eat the yummy breakfast” I said and shut the door. My head still ache. I pass by to supermarket to buy basket of fruits. And goes to the hospital.

     “Knock knock.Hyomin here!!” and I open the door. Kyuhyun oppa is sleeping on the couch while Leeteuk is playing on his phone. “Annyeong Leeteuk oppa” I greeted and put the basket on the table. “He just sleep?” I asked to Leeteuk while pointing Kyuhyun. “Yes. He fall asleep in waiting for you” he said then back to her business. I tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He’s startled to see me. I giggled he’s really cute. “Oppa want this one?” I put out a cake, a homemade cake. He got up and eat the cake without offering me. He’s  really an evil one. He chocked while eating I laugh hard and didn’t manage to give him a water. He tapped me on my shoulder and points to the water. Okay poor Kyu, I stand up and get the water. Of course I don’t want him to die. Im damn bad if he die. Leeteuk oppa laugh like there’s no tomorrow and it’s the only time he laugh again like that. He last laugh like that when we’re together with Jiyeon. Did he already find Jiyeon???

     The room sorrounds with silence. Leeteuk is resting while Kyuhyun is playing on his computer. So what am I doing?? Playing games on my phone. “Hey.Im going to buy foods downstair. What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked me. “Oh just buy what you want. Just give me something” I said and back to my phone. My head still aching. Maybe I need to drink tea of coffee for it. “Hyomin-shi.Where’s jiyeon?” huh?asking me for Jiyeon. Maybe he really see Jiyeon after 1 year now. “We have a party yesterday and she go there” I said. He bow like in every minute he’ll cry. Again? “There’s still Taeyeon in your life” I said coldly. Actually I really don’t like Taeyeon because she fight with Soyeon unnie before because just only on a boy.A BOY!! Damn he’s addicted to boys and now his target is none other than Leeteuk oppa.

     =No One’s POV=

     After the question Hyomin just stay silent and Leeteuk too. After a minute Kyuhyun arrived. “Here,for you Hyomin” then lend Hyomin the chocolate “You want too Hyung?” Kyuhyun offered him some. On the other side, Jiyeon was packing her things because she’ll go back to her country today since Crystal was doing well. She’ll back next month on Korea for her business here. And her online shop will be closed. After packing up all the things, she called Crystal “Crystal-shi. Are you done on your work?Im going to the airport in an hour” she said to Crystal “Oh really?I thought you’ll go back tomorrow? Oh wait for me. Im on my way” then she hunged up. Jiyeon really want to go home now because she misses her family and friends. After 5 mins. Crystal arrived to their hotel. “Im going now. I’ll go back here next month. Tell Super Junior and T-ara that im going back on our country.And you take care okay?” Jiyeon said to Crystal “I’ll send you to the airport” Crystal said and get the luggage of Jiyeon.After an hour Jiyeon and Crystal arrived at the airport. “Yah take care of yourself. Just call me when you need me okay?Bye!” Jiyeon waved and goes in.

     “I got a message from Crystal” Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk “Jiyeon is going back to their country and will come back next month here” both Leeteuk and Hyomin wided eyes. Leeteuk look at Hyomin.

 

--------------------------------

Hello !! This was edited !

I wont update today *may 15* since im very busy.

Want supergeneration fanfic!?

Click here