Guilty

Love me forever

 

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     Jiyeon rest for awhile.All of them leave except Leeteuk oppa.He said that he will stay with me.I seat beside him.Actually to be truth I heard what he said earlier to Jiyeon and it make me jealous.I asked Leeteuk “Teukie-ah!!Do you have feelings to Jiyeon?”, he smiled in reply. “Me?Oh yes but of course I know he will not accept it” he said to me weakly.I feel bad for him.I tapped him in his shoulder “Oppa since when?”, I asked again. “Since the first time we meet”, Oh so since then…Hmm.He rested on my shoulder and slept.

     I opened my phone to play games.After an hour Jiyeon wakes up “Unnie.Where did others go?”, she asked to me weakly.Before standing I arranged Teuki. “They all went ho-“ “But why that one still here?”, she cut me off.Im speechless.I just asked her if she’s feeling okay now. “Answer me first” she replied.I just sit back but before sitting Teuki wakes up.I go out to smell some fresh air outside but Teuki oppa follow me. “Why did you leave her?”, “If I didn’t leave her she will yell at me to go outside too because she’s angry to me”, he replied without hesitation.I understand him.

     “Hyomin-ah!Can I..I have Jiyeon as a girlfriend ?”, once he asked that to me I feel broken inside. “O-of course, you two are really nice”,I replied him.I decided to go back to the room.Jiyeon is watching TV.His idol B2st will be performing today. “Jiyeon-ah!Are you feeling okay now?”, I asked her. “Yes” , she reply.Snobbing us because of her idol !!

 

     =Kyuhyun’s POV=

     On our way home Yesung-shi confess something to us. “Im inlove with Jiyeon” “WHATTT !!!!” We all shouted.Suddenly there’s an awkward atmosphere at the car.I know many of us were inlove with Jiyeon for example Henry,Ryeowook,Leeteuk,Sungmin and Donghae.Yes it obvious that they’re falling inlove to her.Me ? No ! I prefer Hyomin than Jiyeon.

     We arrived at our dorm.Still there’s awkward atmosphere.I really hate this thing. “Hyung’s let’s watch TV!!” I break the awkwardness.But ….. No one answered.Fine !! I’ll just play starcraft.I go to my room.I locked the door. “Yes Yes !! I won won !!!!!!!” Oppps mianhe ~~ I won !!!!!!!! Better call my team to play with me.

 

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     Yayks !!! My idol will be performing today !!! Im really excited ! Aysh !! Why this old man still now going home!!! “Yah ahjusshi!!”, I yelled at Leeteuk.Wow!!He didn’t even look at me.Fine “Park Jungsoo!!” I yelled again and this time he look back. “Why?” he asked. “You go home now” “Im here for Hyomin not for you” he said blankly.Much better!!

     I let out a smirk and back to Tv again.I really want Leeteuk to go now because I don’t want to see him “Hyomin unnie you can go home now” I said coldly.Even though I don’t want her to leave I said it because I want Leeteuk to go home now.

     They ignore me and I felt something ….. yes guilty.I felt guilty for being harsh to Leeteuk.But of course it’s his fault.Arasso.I know Hyomin will be cold to me or else I’ll forgive Leeteuk.Fine fine fine !!! I’ll forgive him tomorrow.Since Im shy and guilty today.

 

=No one’s POV=

     Jiyeon after watching the performance of B2st relieved her strength.She really likes AJ and Yoseob.Hyomin gave her a peeled fruits to eat while Leeteuk tries to give her some drinks.However Jiyeon accepted it. “Sorry for treating you really bad” Jiyeon said and continue eating.On the other side Hyomin was really happy to what Jiyeon said.Leeteuk just nodded.Silent comes again but Jiyeon break it “Teukie teukie oppa!!”, she called.Hyomin and Leeteuk was frightened of her sudden action.Leeteuk however goes to Jiyeon “yes?”, he asked.

     Jiyeon pouted like acting an aegyo “Please don’t act like that infront of me” Leeteuk blushed and turned around. “Mianhe oppa please lend me that laptop!!”, Jiyeon pleased.Leeteuk lend her the laptop and sit beside Hyomin again.Silence filled the room again.After an hour surfing the net Jiyeon see Leeteuk and Hyomin sleeping.She captured the two and saved it to her phone.Jiyeon got tired and slept too.

     Morning comes. “Annyeong!!!Good morning!!!”, Super Junior greeted.They visit the hospital early in the morning because they have schedule after. Super Junior member’s one by one talk to Jiyeon and ask if she’s doing better now.Jiyeon just nodded. “Oppa!!!Can I get your contacts,I’ll call you all later J” Jiyeon smiled really cute.Super Junior gave all their contact number.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

          I get the contacts of them.Since they didn’t yet know my number I’ll make a prank on them!!!Im really bored here.After 30 minutes they bid goodbye since their schedule is before 30 minutes.Leeteuk oppa didn’t go with them. “Hyomin unnie you can go home with Leeteuk oppa now.I’ll call Hwayoung unnie to stay with me here” I said and then Leeteuk oppa respond “We are incharged here for 1 week”, he said smilling.My heart beats really fast because of his smile.

     After a few hours Hyomin leave us inside.Leeteuk go towards me and asked “Jiyeon-ah.Can we get close more?I mean can we eat sometimes to widen up our relationship?” What ? “If we have time” I coldly said since I don’t want to fall for him.It feels like im falling inlove to him.

     “Annyeong Leeteuk oppa!!!”,a girl opened the door.W-wait!!! He suddenly kiss Leeteuk in his lips !!! Why is my feeling getting jealous !!! THIS.GIRL.WAS.GETTING.ON.MY.NERVES!!!!!! I stopped myself from fighting to her.Why am I getting jealous !! Actually I hate Leeteuk but this feeling was really !!!!!!! AYSHH !!!!

--------------------------------

Here's the 2nd part. Sorry but I cant update the 3rd ones.

Imma cliffhanger. Please anticipate for the next chapter.

Who is the girl who kissed Leeteuk ?! Hmmm