Mad

Love me forever

     =Leeteuk’s POV=

     I woke up in a unfamiliar place. Omo what happened yesterday?! Damn where’s Taeyeon! “Yah!!!Where’s Taeyeon. What did you do to her!?” I yelled at the boys around me. They all just laughed at me. I tried to unclasped the ropes but on man suddenly hit me in my face. I coughed blood, I really want to escape here before I die. Suddenly 9 guys appeared in my sight “Yah!! Who the hell are you to kidnapped our leader” one boy said. Who are they? Actually my sight is getting blurd because of the hit, then all got black.

     I woke up in my bed. “What happened to me?!” I asked to Heechul “Yah!! Somebody kidnapped you” he said. “Where’s Taeyeon. Taeyeon got kidnapped too” I suddenly got up “Who!? Taeyeon!? Duh?? SNSD performed with Taeyeon at Music Bank. Are you dumb?” he said then goes out of my room. What?! Performed? Taeyeon performed? I remember she got kidnapped with me. Hmm I don’t want to suspect Taeyeon but my mind keep on telling me that Taeyeon was behind this kidnapped thing. ‘Park Jungsoo!!!’ I thought to myself. “Hyung!!” the boys hugged me “Yah. I cant breathe” I said then they all release me. They all tell what happened.

     After eating, omo!! I promise Jiyeon that we will watch their comeback. Damn im dead. “Yah. T-ara” im outta my mind until now. What if Jiyeon was mad at me because I didn’t watch her. But of course she loved me I know that she will accept my apology and excuses. But wait I promise her. Suddenly a received a phone call “YAH PARK JUNGSOO!!! YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL WATCH MY PERFORMANCE. I HATE YOU!!!” She then hunged up. Damn im dead. I really hate it. I try to call her but she turned off the phone “Hyung stop calling her. Let her release her anger first” Ryeowook said. I just nodded, maybe Wookie is right. If I talk to her right now, we will end up breaking up.

     I watch the replay of their performance. Looks like Jiyeon is searching for us in the audience. Even having mistakes but slight only. But im really happy that they won. Until now I cant believe that I broke the promise. Should I go to their dorm. I want to talk to her since I didn’t talk to her yesterday due to busy schedules. I put my hoodie “Hyung not now. You just recovered from what happened” Shindong said. I sat down, okay they won!!! We all rest for tomorrow’s schedule.

     =Hyomin’s POV=

     We performed with Super Junior watching. As I see Jiyeon was making some mistakes. I know what’s the reason for it. After our performance “Im going home first. I’ll go at hotel” Jiyeon said then changed her dress and go away. We all packed our things and go back to our dorm except Qri,Soyeon and Eunjung. They have their schedule. I received message from Leeteuk oppa “Please tell Jiyeon sorry” “Oppa she’s not here. She go to her co-designer’s hotel” I replied. Looks like the new couple is arguing now. Hmm I better talk to Jiyeon as soon as possible. We arrived at the dorm and rest. I call Kyuhyun to meet with me. We meet at – restaurant.

     “Yah oppa. Looks like Jiyeon and Leeteuk was arguing. Ostuke ?!” I said worrying. Damn this Kyuhyun really!! He suddenly kissed my lips. I got goosebumps. “Yah not now” I said then laugh histerically. “So what should we do about the couple ?!” he asked disappointedly. Sorry evilkyu !!! “Can we date for today. Let’s just talk of it tomorrow. I really miss you like crazy” he said then continue kissing me. We ordered a coffee. Really it’s amazing. “Hyomin-ah. I want to gave you rings too. I want to marry you too. I talked about it long ago with Leeteuk hyung. We will having a double wedding next year” I was surprised to hear it from Kyuhyun. Wedding?! Damn amazing. “Huh?! Why all of a sudden?!” I asked teasingly. “Actually im saving money for it now as well as Leeteuk hyung. We want to pay for the needs on the wedding” he said to me shyly. “Oh ?! Hmm looks like you want to go home now” I again. “NO!!! im still with you!!” he said to me childish. We eat until we got full. “Kyu oppa. Let’s plan a date for the two?” I suggested.

     =Jiyeon’s POV=

     We’re going to perform today. We’re next but still Super Junior oppa’s is still not here. Once we stepped on the stage I got excited and missed it. We’re performing now and DAMN they’re still not there. Fine I’ll just focus on the performance. I’ll admin that I have some mistakes because of thinking but it’s kind little only. After our performance, I decided to just go to the hotel where Crystal is thank staying at T-ara’s dorm. “Annyeong haseyo” as I go inside the dorm. “Oh hey Jiyeon!! Long time no see!! We’ve watch your performance!! Chukhae” they congratulate me and buy some cakes and foods. Im really happy “Kamsahamnida!!” I said. Im really thankful!! After eating we decided to drink soju. Again and again I don’t want to drink soju but it’s tasty. We drink and drink until we got drunk.

     I woke up from my bed. And as usual I’ve got headache. Luckily my co-designers know the effect of soju on me so they have a medicine. I open my phone and got 13 missed calls and 13 messages, woah 13 huh?! And as expected it’s from Leeteuk. Want to know his messages ?!

1.    Jiyeon-ah. Im really sorry we cant attend the music bank.

2.  Mianhe baby !! Please answer your phone.

3.  Are you asleep? Please answer the phone.

4.  Im really sorry Jiyeon-shi!! Please forgive me.

5.  Jiyeon-ah please don’t get mad.

6.  I really love you please answer the phone.

7.  Jiyeon-ah please talk to me I really miss you.

     That’s some of it. Too many to mention. And all the missed calls are from him too. I don’t know but I felt guilty. But of course it’s their cause. I decided to bathe and go back to our dorm since I know they will announce the schedule for today. On my way to the dorm “Jiyeon-ah come here as soon as possible. Your schedule is full today” Boram unnie texted me. Since it’s my comeback I know that there will be many schedule.

 

--------------------------------

Boring chapter's ?!

Aw...