Mad like HELL

Love me forever

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Weeks have passed by really fast.Or it's because we're busy.I really miss Hyomin.It's like years now.We diceded to visit Hyomin in the hopital.On our way Im playing on Boram unnie's phone when someone call.I answered."Yoboseyo?" , "Boram-shi?",on the other line, "Jiyeon here.Why?Who are you?" then the other line hungs up.I tell Boram unnie.

     After an hour we arrived in the hospital.When we entered the room we see Leeteuk,Heechul and Yesung inside.Aysh. That idiot who make all this mess ! I go out of the room and someone is following me back.I stare back and see Leeteuk.His eyes is kinda swollen but I dont know why.I go inside again but he didnt follow me.Lucky !! Im sick of him really !!

     We are going home when Hyomin unnie call me.AW !! I run back to her.She's consious now !!! "Yah!!!You idiot why waking just now?"I weakly said."Yah missed me?",Hyomin unnie teasing me.I really smiled like hell when I see Hyomin unnie talking to me..AYSH !! Im really happy !!! We called the Doctor. "Let's just let her rest for 3 days and she can go out now",the Doctor said.

     YAYKS !! REally !!!!!!!! AYSH !! When Im about to walk towards Hyomin unnie Leeteuk goes to her.This boy really getting on my nerves now.I want to kick him now ! I went back and Heechul oppa approach me."Annyeong cuttie pie !!",I greeted him too.He's kinda cute either!!Hekhek !! I approach Yesung oppa."Hello girl!!",I .Haha!!!!He's looking at me like hell.

     I really dont know why but im energetic xD Hehe !! "Let's drink soju later"Heechul said.NO WAYYY !!!! I dont want that !!! I dont want to be dizzy again.WAA ... All member's said yes including Hyomin.Yah ! Hyomin ahh !! You're going to rest not drinking arasso? I warned Hyomin unie ..AYST !!

 

     =Leeteuk's POV=

     Me , Heechul and Yesung go to the hospital to visit Hyomin.We're here now in the hospital.Maybe we're here for almost an hour when T-ara arrived.The first girl that cought my eyes was Jiyeon who's staring evilish to me.What did I do ?! But before she entered the room she retreat and goes out.I follow her only to know that she will back on the room.BABO LEETEUK !!

     I waited for her to goes in and waited for 10 mins. and I go inside too.He really is looking at me like I do bad things to her.Okay fine.I know now she's mad at me because of this mess.When T-ara will leave Hyomin called Jiyeon.WAA !! She's awake now !! Jiyeon rushed to Hyomin's bed and hug her.Sisters really !!! Im very touched !!

     Then this Heechul wants to drink.Of course I want too so I agree.All of us agree except this little kid.I want to pinch her cheeks!!Then all of us goes home to T-ara dorm except Jiyeon.So I just called Kyuhyun to be with her.We're on our way to T-ara's dorm when I called Kyu.

     "Hyung im busy playing!!",Kyu said but I beg.He said that he'll go now.Hope he will.We arrived at the dorm and buy soju.We drink.We really celebrate...And it's amazing !!

 

 

=Kyuhyun's POV=

     I arrived on the hopital with my laptop.I know it's boring there so i'll play starcraft there.Hehe.Is Jiyeon know's starcraft too?Maybe we can play.When I open the door I see Jiyeon sitting and maybe resting?She's really beautiful.I think I fall inlove with her.But opps she's really young for me.

     "Annyeong haseyo Kyuhyun imnida.Leeteuk tell me to go here.You eat now?",Im really nervious that I speak in Formal to her.AYSH!!!Yah !! Mr heart!!Why are you beating so fast !! I sit on the side "Can I play computer here?", "Yes.",She answered."Gomawo" Okay time for the game!!No need to talk to her.

     "AYSSHH !!!" I kept yelling because I lose on our game.WTH !!!! BAD DAY !!! "Opps Mianhe~~", Hehe . Maybe im really loud that she stare at me.Im really shy.I just turned off the computer and sit."So when will Hyomin discharged.",I broke the silence."After 3 days maybe" Jiyeon answered.Okay okay..... Awkward atmosphere.

     I go outside for fresh air.It's kinda cold.After an hour I bought some chocolate drinks and go back to the room."Here drink it",I gave her the drinks and I sit down.I call hyung but his phone is closed.Maybe he's drunk.

 

     =Hyomin's POV=

     I open my eyes and see Jiyeon and Kyuhyun.Awkward atmosphere in the room.Hmmm...Jiyeon suddenly hug me AGAIN xD.."Wait!!Can't breathe!!" She releases me.Looks like im not waking for a hundred years.I want to dance now!! "How's T-ara's comeback?" I asked " The comeback was delayed due to your case" Jiyeon explained.

    "Annyeong Kyuhyun oppa XD ."I greeted the most awkward person in the room."Oh you're awake now",he said.I want to discharged now and just rest on our dorm.I told Jiyeon to call my Doctor.I told Kyuhyun to go home if he want.The Doctor arrives and I told Jiyeon to brought Kyuhyun to the parking lot.

     "Doctor can I discharged tomorrow?Promise I'll rest home",I asked the Doctor."Hmm.It's okay but you need to rest here.But If you want you can.The thing was can you managed youself there?Since I know that you're co-member's are working",the Doctor asked.I nodded for the answer.The Doctor said that I can leave tomorrow.

     After a minute Jiyeon cames back."Jiyeon-ah you can pack my things now I will be discharged for tomorrow."I command and Jiyeon was really happy.She tought that I'll be discharged after 3 days.She pack the things properly.Im really happy for it.

     I recieve a message... "Hyomin-ah it's your appa.You need to comeback next week here because your Mom is on hospital and she needs you.Her illness was really getting painful now.PS please go home ASAP",what ??? My Mom was in the hospital.Jiyeon look at me."Unnie what happened?Who texted you?",she asked.I tell Jiyeon everything.

 

     =No One's POV=

     After that day.T-ara goes to the hospital to get Jiyeon and Hyomin.All of them was really happy.On their way Hyomin said that she need to go home as well as Jiyeon.Everyone was suprised and thought that it was only a joke.But Hyomin look at them really serious.But their comeback will be next week.And their agency was kinda strict.

     Hyomin can't do anything but to made a comeback with T-ara member's.She call her father and tell all.

     *after a week*

 

     =Jiyeon's POV=

     Im really nervious.Today is our comeback stage with the song "YaYaYa and WAYBLT" WAA !! My first time getting on stage and dances infront of crowd people and of course our fans.Only 20 mins and we will perform.Yayks !! Im kinda nervious with excited feelings.Super Junior oppa's suddenly visit our room to support us.They told us that they will be watching infront of stage.WTH !! I almost drop my heart.

     I dont want them to see me dancing especially that Leeteuk !!! Hmf !! Fine.I'll do my best.Im really excited !!!

 

--------------------------------

Please support this fanfic ^^